Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:42:38 AM

Now Yobit's pumping volume has gone they have achieved whatever they wanted so until next pump it will be like this. Even PRG's current price at around $0.15 are not bad because those pumped it once will repeat again still big risks with market. From start you can distinguish what token is made for pump and dump and what is based on proper plan.
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:24:08 PM

if a infant coin (not listed on many exchanges) is listed on yobit or bitebtc stay clear of it, guaranteed to have alot of issues and fake volume. Sit back and watch the wild price pumps and then read all the issues of halt trading on forums or telegram group when the price goes high but the price can't sell at that matched price else where (major difference everywhere else) and all kinds of dodgy shit these cunts pull off.

Scam coins love yobit and bitebtc.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:33:54 PM

Paragon's planned pumped on Yobit last week drove lot of people crazy. I see people are struggling to reach out to the support team here in this thread. It was obvious to happen as there was no reputable exchange on the board and Yobit lost credibility because of such activities. It is backed to its real value on supply demand base.
Months ago, I stopped using Yobit due to their bad supports for users.
It's risky to use such user-bad-supporting exchange like Yobit.

Oh wow, I didn't know they do have at least "bad" support. I was always of the opinion that they had no support at all!

They have support sometimes. It seem to help is you call them out in twitter. Not sure why is that, maybe they are embarrassed.

You can always leave them a message on twitter, no ones embarrassed.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:37:25 PM

if a infant coin (not listed on many exchanges) is listed on yobit or bitebtc stay clear of it, guaranteed to have alot of issues and fake volume. Sit back and watch the wild price pumps and then read all the issues of halt trading on forums or telegram group when the price goes high but the price can't sell at that matched price else where (major difference everywhere else) and all kinds of dodgy shit these cunts pull off.

Wtf are you talking about, you don't just get big exchanges over night. There are some milestones that you clear, there's a fee to get listed on such exchanges. This dumbo has no knowledge on how crypto works. These trolls are harassing and asking for money, check out his profile. Its an infant account posting on every website he finds.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:44:36 PM

Aren't Yobit mods replying on their own chat box? Seen them replied to inquiries on it.  

The coin was very surprising when it first outranked the rest of the tokens in coinmarketcap, I was tempted to ride the pump. I quickly login to my yobit account for it.
I thought I will continue to be pumped but good thing I resisted. $8 each to $0.16 is seriously fuckedup.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:47:07 PM

I would probably stay away from this guy, he's a troll fudding in every thread. Completely illogical argument here, there's no proof of Yobit being credible or not! Just look at the accounts here, there's no credibility what so ever. So don't believe what these trolls tell you!  
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:48:52 PM

Aren't Yobit mods replying on their own chat box? Seen them replied to inquiries on it.  

The coin was very surprising when it first outranked the rest of the tokens in coinmarketcap, I was tempted to ride the pump. I quickly login to my yobit account for it.
I thought I will continue to be pumped but good thing I resisted. $8 each to $0.16 is seriously fuckedup.

What a story! take a look around. PRG has what it takes to be a successful coin, wait for the market to regain.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:04:24 PM

What a story! take a look around. PRG has what it takes to be a successful coin, wait for the market to regain.

Excepet the fact that PRG is now a dead coin and Paragon is a dead project since the SEC cleared the situation for good (and someone has to pay imo)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:25:13 AM

They will remain the market for quite some time to show us many speculations. They are done in sense of no future on this I agree completely. If you say this market will not move I don't agree because this kind of status help them move prices more easily. Just look at other similar projects they are still existing for pump and dump purposes.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

What did Paragon do in all this time ?

- Launch PRG space
- Build a native PRG wallet app for play and App store (Something which none of the shit coin has )

So any one and everyone calling PRG a shit coin seem to be test tubes out of Jamie Dimon, they're not against Paragon coin, they're anti- crypto or dont understand it well.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:48:51 PM

They will remain the market for quite some time to show us many speculations. They are done in sense of no future on this I agree completely. If you say this market will not move I don't agree because this kind of status help them move prices more easily. Just look at other similar projects they are still existing for pump and dump purposes.

Are you sure? Because I don't find Bitconnect on coinmarketcap anymore, and I also don't remember big pumps after the shutdown (just an example, maybe the most extreme but whatever)

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:42:09 PM

Paragon's planned pumped on Yobit last week drove lot of people crazy. I see people are struggling to reach out to the support team here in this thread. It was obvious to happen as there was no reputable exchange on the board and Yobit lost credibility because of such activities. It is backed to its real value on supply demand base.
Months ago, I stopped using Yobit due to their bad supports for users.
It's risky to use such user-bad-supporting exchange like Yobit.

Oh wow, I didn't know they do have at least "bad" support. I was always of the opinion that they had no support at all!

They have support sometimes. It seem to help is you call them out in twitter. Not sure why is that, maybe they are embarrassed.

Might be a possible explanation and probably the only way to get them react to any complaints.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
Nightz

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:09:57 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

They will be used for payment and I think there can't be any doubt about that. It will take time though until there is mass adoption.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:56:46 AM

Crypto were born just for that, payments and wait for the lightning network to grow and you will see! However, I don't know why you are sking this on a scammy thread

Nightz

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

Crypto were born just for that, payments and wait for the lightning network to grow and you will see! However, I don't know why you are sking this on a scammy thread

Payments is only one application. Decentralization is what the whole movement is about and there will be many advantageous things besides payments.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:52:45 PM

Payments is only one application. Decentralization is what the whole movement is about and there will be many advantageous things besides payments.

I know, payments is only one use case, then there are smart contracts, time stamped documents, world assets' tokenization and so on....

GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:27:48 AM

I know, payments is only one use case, then there are smart contracts, time stamped documents, world assets' tokenization and so on....

PIVX might be the next one ;-)
Privat and fast, and big guys behind it....
I think it goes from 0.8 to 10bucks in no time.
gl
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:08:03 AM

Of course, in a simple and unsuccessful manner this report will make the appeal of the community more widespread towards the PARAGON project, I really want this project to continue and achieve extraordinary success in the future
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:03:40 PM

Pretty sure this scam coin is dead, have you seen the reddit thread? was filled with toxic shillers saying how great the coin is ect and would all attack anyone if they didn't like what they hear but guess what looks like admin got reported on there and now it's free for anyone to say how they feel about the coin without any of the bias censoring

Gg paragon coin it was a crappy scam coin with fk all github activity yet it magically pumps on yobit when they announce there 24 hour time limit pumps on there twitter page
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: