Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118405 times)
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

There are too many lending platforms at the moment, in my opinion.

Bitconnect is the grandaddy of them all, but it looks like the charade might be up. I hope not, as I don't want to see Regal go down with BCC. However, unlike Bitconnect, Regal does not have a working internal exchange right now, meaning the Regal team would be shooting itself in the foot if they were to cut and run. Bitconnect can pull its servers and still have made a lot of bitcoin, and the inevitable price collapse of Bitconnect would only hurt those who bought, lent, and hold/stake the Bitconnect coins they traded for their Bitcoins.

Regal can't do that, since in order to buy Regalcoin, you have to purchase it on Coin Exchange or YoBit. So if Regal went down, the team wouldn't benefit because they don't have an internal exchange where you can send your Bitcoin to the Regal team. If Regal cut and ran, all they would have would be Regalcoins (which would be worthless at that point).

Just remember this if Bitconnect goes down for good within the next month or two. I don't want Bitconnect to fail, I want it to succeed, but there's so much drama right now behind that coin. Regal has a different model and the things that are plaguing Bitconnect won't hurt Regal until Regal develops their internal exchange and swaps your bitcoin outright for Regalcoins.

Um, they also have the bitcoins from the ICO.

If you “lend them” your coins, NOW they have the bitcoins, AND THEY HAVE the coins they sold you.  You have a receipt.  And your dick in your hand when their website stops working!

All they have to do before the big finale is slowly sell off your lent coins into the market for more bitcoin, and switch off their website forever.  The music is over, and everybody’s bitcoins and magic beans are gone.  The rest of the magic beans go to 1 Satoshi.  Could be today.  Could be next year.  Could be 20 minutes ago.  Have you checked?  They already have at the very least $10 million of bitcoin.  Plus your magic beans.

They sold 5 million coins in the ICO out of the 27 million that can exist...so they have more than 5 free coins behind every coin they sold...

So they have:

1. The Bitcoins from the ICO
2.  The coins they sold you but you lent back to them and...
3.  They have 5 more Regal coins for every one they sold...so paying out 1% a day interest in Regal coins is no big deal for them because as the price rises (due to the pyramid marketing and targeting gullible low sophistication markets like Vietnam) they have to pay out less and less Regal coins to give a an illusion of 1% per day USD returns

You have:  an IOU for the coins you lent them.  That’s it.  And your dick in your hand when the website stops working.

Meanwhile they can sell as many Regal coins into the demand they are creating for...more bitcoins.  Even the ones you lent them!  Because everyone is not going to ask for the coins back at the same time.

In effect, they did a premine.  They share the premine with you.  That is the bait to create more demand.  You say loudly “hey, I am making 1% a day!” So the price rises.  New dumb money comes in, they keep sharing the premine until the premine is gone...

They begin running on “Fractional Reserve”. Selling or giving away the coins you lent them.  That’s another way they steal from you.

This model collapses from inflation the minute the amount of new money being brought in to support th price is less than the amount of backup coins they have on hand.  

See, scammers want bitcoins, and to get them, they give you magic beans.  You THINK you are getting richer, but really, every time you post your affiliate link, you BECOME one of the scammers.

This time they took the bitcoins, got you to give them the magic beans back, and they gave you an IOU for your beans!

You making money depends on finding another poor fool to bring more real money into the market and then that fool must convince a new fool to bring in more real money so he feels like he’s making a profit...

The sad thing about Ponzi/pyramid schemes, especially sophisticated hybrids like this one, is that not only are the scammers criminals and guilty of stealing from people.  Every person in that pyramid who expects to get rich MUST rob the next person down the line.  Or make happy positive postings convincing someone, somewhere to bring in more real money.  You are a thief if you are taking this dirty money.

I have heard about this in Vietnam, because there are promoters here putting on seminars and stealing from these poor people whose GDP is $2000 per year.  So sad.  Vietnamese people are very susceptible to get rich quick schemes.  They bought a lot of One Coin too.

Fact is, legitimate coins like Bitcoin, ETH, OMG, LTC do NOT have sales seminars.  They do not have affiliate links.  Thye don’t use MLM sales scams, They do not “promote” their coins in poor developing nations, and they do not engage in financial trickery:  they solve technical problems and create actual useful things.

YOU, Mr, Fiatnam, are deluded.  You hurt people.  You don’t care if this is a scam as long as you make money?  Your money comes from the fools clicking on your affiliate link.  You are no better than the scammers who started this and Bitconnect and the rest of these “magic lending platforms”

Bitconnect and Regalcoin are the same people.  If you didn’t know that before I just told you, you are not paying attention!

Because you do know that, Regal Coin money is just feeding into Bitconnect now because there’s not enough going into Bitconnect anymore and the other 6 dozen lending platforms are all...the same Bitconnect people.  This is ALL run by the same people.  It is the same scam over and over so the same guys can get you to cough up your money more than once because you “think” you are diversifying, but...you are playing right into their hands.

So Bitconnect REALLY is the “granddaddy of them all” as you say:  these “lending platforms” are one big family writ by the same auteurs:  one big con, so they can con the same people over and over!

They have linked together a pyramid of Ponzi to make the game last longer!  They ain’t stupid!

Further, there is a lot of background noise saying this is actually an Eastern European Mafia running this.  Just like One Coin, but with better devs.  Math is the same as in 1901.

So, be clear:  you gave money to the Mafia and are supporting everything they do.  And you help the Mafia make more money every day with your affiliate link.  You are a Mafia pawn.

If anything I have written her was news to you, you are not to be trusted with your own money.  You are going to lose it, and you are helping to steal other people’s money before you go down.

Have you ever noticed that actual business people—people who understand finance and accounting because they studied it in university never buy into things like this?  To someone who has ever read a financial engineering book, things like this are transparently clear.

The idiots that buy into things like Regal Coin and Bitpetite etc...are invariably baristas, hairdressers, English Teachers and Walmart cashiers because anyone with an economics background understands perfectly what the value proposition here is:  there is no value being created.  The price is just hype meeting gullibility and is temporary.

You are no better than a guy who hits people over the head in a dark ally and steals their wallets.

Pyramid schemes turn all the participants into thieves.

Good day to you sir.

For someone who fashions himself as a financial superwizard, you don't seem to make good arguments. The vast majority of what you wrote was specious at best.

So Regal has the BTC from the ICO? Big whoop. That means nothing. If they wanted to cut and run, they would have taken the BTC from the ICO and ran, like Bitpetite did and like Credence just did. Instead, they have a working platform that still needs some work, but the system itself is up and running. Can it last forever? I don't think so, but it can last for a long time, and they can adjust rates based on reserves, if they so choose. But they would have already exited if they just wanted to scam people. It's one thing if you think the lending process is a scam, but your argument that Regal is a scam because they already have BTC from the ICO is laughable at best.

As for the selling of Regalcoins, they don't have a working internal exchange (which is a huge flaw), which means the value of Regalcoins isn't being manipulated like in BCC. I actually wish they would model their internal exchange to mirror BCC. Besides, you don't seem to know how supply and demand works. If they're selling Regal for BTC, what happens to the price of Regal? It plummets. I've already made this point before, but I'll walk you through it. Hold my hand tight and pay attention. Regal shot up to $90 and has fallen to the $30 range. Somewhere in the middle is the true value of Regal. We won't know until all accounts are unlocked (which by the way, why would they lock people out of their accounts if they want to sell those people's Regalcoins for BTC? That doesn't make any sense). So the $90 price was inflated because of the scarcity of coins due to locks, and the $30 wasn't the true value either since people were being unlocked and selling off, not staking, lending, or holding Regal. Somewhere in the middle is the true price range. We won't know until Regal unlocks everyone.

If Regal really wanted to rip people off, they would have an internal exchange where you can sell your BTC for their Regalcoins, then lend/stake. That's what BCC does and it's pretty smart. So for the Regal team to benefit from BTC, they HAVE to go through Coinexchange, Yobit, or BTC Alpha and sell those Regalcoins, which is much more laborious than BCC's model and doesn't allow them to manipulate the price (thus, Regal's price - once all accounts are unlocked - will be much closer to true value than BCC's). Speaking of locked accounts, Regal isn't benefiting from those coins that are locked because they can't sell them off. So that's another knock on your argument. Not only that, it would have benefited Regal to get those coins to the market so they could then sell them off. Instead, those coins are now more valuable than they would have been right after hitting the market, which hurts Regal.

Your whole spiel about Ponzi/pyramid schemes and IOUs sounds very much like the arguments made against Bitcoin in its early days. "They're selling you funny money that's digital for real cash!" It's laughable to think about now. Time will tell if your argument is as laughable. It all depends on Regal.

As for the money I make with referrals, I've made zero with referrals. So there goes that argument. You don't have to have people under you to profit from Regal. It helps, it expedites the process, but it's not necessary. So it's retarded to say that "I" am scamming anyone. Besides, there we go again, another argument once made about Bitcoin itself when it hit the market, that it's a scam because it has no intrinsic value, nothing tangible backing it up.

As for the same people running all of these lending programs, I have wondered about that. It's possible, I certainly think the people behind Regal are the same people behind Hydrocoin since their websites are almost similar. The thing that separates Bitconnect from Regal, and the thing that separates Regal from all other lending programs I know, is that we already know some of the people behind Regal. I've posted their Facebook accounts in this very thread, take some time to read through the thread and check the veracity of that statement. Still, I have wondered if the newer lending programs are made to put new money into the pipeline to pay the older lending programs, and whether or not every lending program is a pyramid microcosm of a much larger pyramid. That's a fair point and one to consider before investing in one of these programs, that Regal itself might work great but could go down because another lending program tied into it collapses.

What's your source on the Eastern European mafia? To say people are consciously trying to rip people off to benefit some esoteric mafia that you pulled out of your ass for the sake of argument is retarded. I will retract that if you have a source, otherwise you can get off your high horse.

You compare Regal to Bitpetite. Do you even know what you're comparing? Regal is up and running, and I've been able to pull money off the site and cash out into BTC. Bitpetite didn't last a day. It scammed people from the get-go. The two simply aren't comparable, even if Regal goes down tomorrow (and there's enough demand to keep Regal running for awhile).

I've already stated that this can't run forever, but I intend to profit while it does. If you choose not to, then don't get involved. It's that simple. But it's working right now and that's what matters. If you want to stay poor, go ahead. I intend to enjoy the ride however long it lasts, whether it's another week or three more years. If other people want to risk that money, I say good for them. There's no guarantee that your money will be safe in ANY cryptocurrency, even BTC. It's all about what risks you are comfortable taking.

"You are no better than a guy who hits people over the head in a dark ally and steals their wallets."
This is where you are as emotional as a menstruating teenage girl and not thinking clearly. I've laid out the facts as best I could in this entire thread, and even though I've had referrals, not one of them has put money into Regal, so I've made nothing from my referrals. I don't have to - I'm still making money every day. Stop acting like a child throwing a temper-tantrum and try to think rationally about this.

What's the number one rule for cryptocurrency? You never put in money that you can't afford to lose. That bodes even moreso for Regalcoin and other lending platforms. I've made that statement clear over and over in this thread. Maybe you should read this thread more. I've been honest about Regal, you seem to think the people who invest in Regal don't know what they're getting in to and are trying to "trick" others into investing. I have been saying over and over that Regalcoin and other lending programs are truly the highest risk/highest reward possible in cryptocurrency. What part of that are you having trouble grasping?

Are you another jsnip4 who got burned by Bitpetite so now you're making it your mission to try and FUD the other lending platforms, even if they're working?

I actually know who you are.  We have common acquaintances around town.  I started looking into this because your friends are worried about you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1933667/

You need to watch that.  Wrap your head around the fact that you are the victim of a guy just like that, and you and your girlfriend are victimizing other—-citizens of the country hosting you.  Except your Facebook guy seems to be with ISIS or some other Arab thing?  You are funneling money to Islamic radicals?  What’s up with that?  They might even kick you out of your own country if you are violating sanctions.

I am gonna be a good guy and try to get this shut down in Vietnam.  I watched One Coin, Amway, Nu-Skin and Herbalife destroy a few families here.  The Vietnamese fall for it so easily.  You too I guess.

You are hurting people.  English teachers shouldn’t be involved in promoting Ponzi Schemes when living on a precarious Visa in a less than Democratic State.  You may be having problems with your visa.  You might want to get a VPN and make sure your girl isn’t using that Viet keyboard app which is a government keylogger.  You’ll make the investigation too easy for them.

Ask yourself:  if this is real, why isn’t Warren Buffet, Jamie Dimon, Goldman Sachs and anyone with a business degree or financial markets involved with this?  Did it occur to you that people didn’t put money into your referrals because most people are smarter than you?

Because it is a con.  And you are a chump teach.  There is no value being created here.  The money you are “making”, the thing that is “working for now” is just taking the next guy’s money out of his family’s mouths  until there is no next guy.

My stack is fine.  I’ve been in from Dogecoin days in 2013.  Got ETH at $11.  Thousands of them.  I write because I heard around town about you.  I retired in May because I never have to work again.  Financial super genius?  Maybe just lucky, but 11 years on Wall Street and a Bachelors Finance and Masters in Economics degree probably helped just a little.

I am not arguing with you.  I am warning you to check your blind spots.

You have legit mental problems.

No one is impressed with your supposed degrees, or your "retirement." You're just trying to establish yourself as some financial supergenius whose authority can't be question, and it comes off as a very poor look. Your opinion, not your laurels, should determine how seriously anyone takes you, and to go around constantly spouting alleged accomplishments makes you look desperate for attention. Histrionic much?

Now, let me ask you, Mr. Supergenius: Did Warren Buffet, Jamie Dimon, or Goldman Sachs (specifically Lloyd Blankfein) buy into Bitcoin? You know, the primary driver of the entire crypto world? Answer this. In fact, I challenge you to use Google or another search engine and see what those three moguls whom you deferred to in a desperate attempt to plead to authority figures actually say about Bitcoin. I will wait.

You honestly think I'm in Vietnam? You, sir, are a retard. Plain and simple.

Again, there are legit reasons not to invest in lending programs. They are the riskiest thing one can put crypto into, but they are also the highest reward. You have made a poor argument about not investing, trying to turn things personal, deflect, and try to "win" via attrition.

So I challenge you to two things:
1. Post what your authority figures (Buffet, Dimon, and Blankfein) have to say about BITCOIN, and then rationalize how you can use their opinions about Regal on one hand but ignore all the damning things they've said about Bitcoin itself on the other
2. Give a source that the people behind Regal is Eastern European mafia

I already know you can't do anything with point one, but it will be fun to watch you try. If you can prove that a mafia is behind REC or any other lending program, I will stop posting about it because I don't want to enrich the mob. But it's up to YOU to prove it, you made the claim. Otherwise, you're just trying to throw FUD around, probably because you were dumb, backed Bitpetite, and got burned, so now you have to FUD other lending programs.

You are putting the pain of other human beings in your pocket.  Did you watch the Bernie Madoff movie yet?

You are a scumbag.  You hurt people to get money.  You are not smart enough for real investing so you turn to Ponzi scams, the Mafia in Eastern Europe, Isis to pay your rent.

Nobody is impressed by how pathetic everyone in this coin is.

You are all losers.  And losing big the last few days.

You are a leech on your brethren.  A thief.  A sponge. 

You are an English teacher in Vietnam.  I know your real name.  So does the MPS.  Enjoy the next part.

Follow through with your empty threat. Either you're bluffing to purposely FUD Regalcoin or you're going to get an innocent person in Vietnam, since I've never even been on the Asian continent. Hopefully the mods will deal with you swiftly.

And this is why you are a vacuous person. You don't back anything up that you type, your ONLY purpose in this thread is to try to scare people away from Regal. I used to think you might be genuine in your concern, now I think you're purposely trying to tear down Regal because you're a member of another lending coin and you want to see money flood into that coin while pretending to be gregarious. You're a duplicitous, conniving liar.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:25:42 AM

Rec is doing very well,and those small dumps from time to time are completely normal! It is still very new coin and growth is yet to be expected,so many new futures and implementations ahead,so Rec can go lunar any moment after 11th of December! Internal trades are about to be open and huge volumes to kick the price very high.Those coins for 20 buck i bought yesterday where gift from above and i tend to keep them till 500-1000 bucks range,in fact every coin under 40 is a excellent buy.
I'm going to be objective about Regal, a coin that I still believe in, but this needs to happen:
INTERNAL EXCHANGE

Not events across southeast Asia, not a hard fork, but an internal exchange. That should be the top priority and it's a mark against Regalcoin that it's been over two months and there isn't an internal exchange (meanwhile Hextra and Davor are newer than Regal and both have working internal exchanges).

My advice for the Regal team:
1. Internal exchange
2. A systematic unlocking of accounts that are still locked out. This can be done in a way that doesn't crash the price of Regal due to massive sell-offs. Unlock people in increments, but do it soon. Those people invested in your coin during the ICO stage, there's no reason they should still be locked. Just do it in a way that doesn't collapse the entire system. It can be done.

Despite all of this, I have personally cashed out of Regal before, so I know Regal is working - at least for me and new investors into Regal (the lockouts, which have went down since Regal started unlocking accounts after safety concerns were met, seem to be individuals who invested during the ICO stage - it does not affect new users, so don't worry about signing up if you didn't invest in September). I'm still comfortable with Regal but I admit, I was very uneasy last night. To prevent a dip like that from crashing Regal, the Regal team needs a working internal exchange as a trip switch to prevent REC from collapsing, and to be able to better control the coin's price (buying the sell-off at the bottom and selling it when Regal recovers, just like Bitconnect does).
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:42:00 AM

According to Coinranking the REC marketcap reached 131M which is really solid.
But I really wonder why Regalcoin guys still do not allow internal exchange?
Even with the blunders, Regal is still around #77 on Coincap.io and would be around that point on Coinmarketcap if CMC wasn't trying to blackball lending platforms and manipulating their results (they changed their evaluations to bump Bitconnect from the top five down to the 20s). It's obvious that Coinmarketcap has lending platforms on their blacklist, and that's hurting Regal. Regal should be listed on the front page of Coinmarketcap. Kudos to Coincap.io (and Worldcoinindex) for at least not putting Regal on a blacklist.

But Regal needs some tough love to get off their rears and implement an internal exchange. It should be top priority, and although I still believe in Regal because I have been able to lend and withdraw without issues, Regal's price will continue to dip until the REC team shows they are going to put forth a better effort. That means unlocking accounts and implementing an internal exchange.

From what I hear following Regal's team on Facebook, the internal exchange will happen in 2018. We can only hope.

Despite all of this, Regal itself is still working for those who aren't locked. Every lending platform has done something similar so we can only hope these two issues are corrected and Regal becomes the best lending platform out there, which I still think it can be.
rubbertoe9

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Even with the blunders, Regal is still around #77 on Coincap.io and would be around that point on Coinmarketcap if CMC wasn't trying to blackball lending platforms and manipulating their results (they changed their evaluations to bump Bitconnect from the top five down to the 20s). It's obvious that Coinmarketcap has lending platforms on their blacklist, and that's hurting Regal. Regal should be listed on the front page of Coinmarketcap. Kudos to Coincap.io (and Worldcoinindex) for at least not putting Regal on a blacklist.

But Regal needs some tough love to get off their rears and implement an internal exchange. It should be top priority, and although I still believe in Regal because I have been able to lend and withdraw without issues, Regal's price will continue to dip until the REC team shows they are going to put forth a better effort. That means unlocking accounts and implementing an internal exchange.

From what I hear following Regal's team on Facebook, the internal exchange will happen in 2018. We can only hope.

Despite all of this, Regal itself is still working for those who aren't locked. Every lending platform has done something similar so we can only hope these two issues are corrected and Regal becomes the best lending platform out there, which I still think it can be.

Bro if you can't figure out that regalcoin is a shit tier coin by now you should just move on. lol. Bitconnect is a ponzi. There's no two ways about it. 100% ponzi.

Regalcoin. Give me one good reason why this coin is needed? They don't even bother to address that in their ANN ?

ICO'd in August 2017. So the project has no age.

People are commenting in troves here on the forum how they can't log in or something?

The website now says regal coin cash, a hard fork of regal coin? allofmywut?

They admittedly premined 5 mil? 20% of the supply? lol. just lol.

Nobody gives a shit about coincap.io whobidditywhatdiddy fucking rank are you kiddding me with that ish?

Not even calling this a ponzi. It's not put together enough to even be one. It's shit. Garbage. A waste of your time money and life. Check yourself out, look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start looking into other projects man. I've seen many many many complete scam projects come and go. This fits the exact mold. In fact this one's mark-ably lazier than a lot of the other scams out there. It's so lazy it takes all of 5 minutes to see it. Forgive yourself, it's not your fault. It takes time and experience to truly understand what brings a project value, and if you think this is a project with value then you have some serious work to do. We live and learn. Of course the fastest way to live and learn is learn from others. You may not like reading what is being said about regalcoin, but you're going to have to rip that band aid off. I'm probably the same way as you, stubbornly ignorant and at times I must learn lessons on my own. So you really have two choices here, you can take heed of this free experience based knowledge being so generously handed to you, or you can continue to be thick headed and when regal coin continues to shit the bed you'll eventually come to accept this knowledge as truth anyway. Trust me you, the former will save you much time (everyone's most valuable currency).

" a coin that I still believe in, "  stop with this shit really lol belief is a terrible fucking trading strategy. based on thin air
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

All of this negativity prove once again how weak people really are,and always tend to try to drag things down..Project is so very young if not happy with it stop been here and move on or better yet create something yourself and than come back and judge!! Rec perfect price to buy.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

So some sort of site maintenance going on?  cant login at the moment?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

All of this negativity prove once again how weak people really are,and always tend to try to drag things down..Project is so very young if not happy with it stop been here and move on or better yet create something yourself and than come back and judge!! Rec perfect price to buy.
Agreed. Everyone knows what lending programs do, what they're trying to achieve. There are legit reasons not to get into lending programs or REC specifically, but it gets to a point where people FUD threads just because they regret missing out on the gains.
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

I haven't been able to log in all day. They are doing a hard fork of Regalcoin right now and those who have held REC will be getting Regalcoin Cash.

I wish they would have spent that time and effort working on unleashing an internal exchange.
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:11 AM

Bro if you can't figure out that regalcoin is a shit tier coin by now you should just move on. lol. Bitconnect is a ponzi. There's no two ways about it. 100% ponzi.

Regalcoin. Give me one good reason why this coin is needed? They don't even bother to address that in their ANN ?

ICO'd in August 2017. So the project has no age.

People are commenting in troves here on the forum how they can't log in or something?

The website now says regal coin cash, a hard fork of regal coin? allofmywut?

They admittedly premined 5 mil? 20% of the supply? lol. just lol.

Nobody gives a shit about coincap.io whobidditywhatdiddy fucking rank are you kiddding me with that ish?

Not even calling this a ponzi. It's not put together enough to even be one. It's shit. Garbage. A waste of your time money and life. Check yourself out, look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start looking into other projects man. I've seen many many many complete scam projects come and go. This fits the exact mold. In fact this one's mark-ably lazier than a lot of the other scams out there. It's so lazy it takes all of 5 minutes to see it. Forgive yourself, it's not your fault. It takes time and experience to truly understand what brings a project value, and if you think this is a project with value then you have some serious work to do. We live and learn. Of course the fastest way to live and learn is learn from others. You may not like reading what is being said about regalcoin, but you're going to have to rip that band aid off. I'm probably the same way as you, stubbornly ignorant and at times I must learn lessons on my own. So you really have two choices here, you can take heed of this free experience based knowledge being so generously handed to you, or you can continue to be thick headed and when regal coin continues to shit the bed you'll eventually come to accept this knowledge as truth anyway. Trust me you, the former will save you much time (everyone's most valuable currency).

" a coin that I still believe in, "  stop with this shit really lol belief is a terrible fucking trading strategy. based on thin air

Everyone who says Bitconnect, Regal, or any other lending platform a Ponzi assumes that interest and referral rates will remain static. Don't get me wrong, I understand why people feel that way, but these programs are paying interest out right now, so as of now, they're working. You might not like it, but people are being paid out, and as long as people can trade lending coins for BTC (and maybe one day fiat), these programs will continue to work. Have there been lending schemes that were straight up scams? Of course, just look at Credence. But just because some of them are doesn't necessarily mean all of them are. Some cryptos are straight up scams (remember Onecoin?), that doesn't mean all of them are. A lazy scam would be Credence - they didn't even open up a website, one of the devs secretly sold his stash and the coin crashed a few days before the site was supposed to go live. That's a lazy scam. Regal has its problems (locking people out - every lending program has done this at some point in time), but they've also worked on those problems (unlocking accounts and letting people cash out of REC even though it hurt the program because of massive sell-offs). Credence was a straight-up scam. If Regal wanted to cut and run, they would have done it before now.

And yes, I still believe in Regal, the program. I will until they pull their web servers or people can't cash out. I've been critical or REC as well - not having an internal exchange at this point is pretty inexcusable. But every time Regal was supposed to end before, every time people predicted Regal would be no more... well, up to this point, they've been proven wrong. Time will tell if REC will last in the long run.

As I said in the post above, everyone going into these programs should understand that they could lose everything. Again, if crypto is high risk, high reward, then lending programs like Regal and Bitconnect are the ultimate epitome of high risk, high reward. It's only right to acknowledge the truth. You could lose everything you've invested in these programs, or you could end up not having to work for a long time if the programs pass the test of time and pay out handsomely in six months to a year. If you don't want to invest, I understand why. But I chose to take a portion of my portfolio and add more risk. Will it be worth it? I guess we'll know by next summer. If not, I knew the risks involved.
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

The site is up and running now.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Agreed. Everyone knows what lending programs do, what they're trying to achieve. There are legit reasons not to get into lending programs or REC specifically, but it gets to a point where people FUD threads just because they regret missing out on the gains.

Everyone knows that lending programs are Ponzi schemes designed by criminals for chumps like you.

You are like the only dickhead posting here and the website keeps getting shut off and on.

How do you sleep at night knowing your “profits” come from bigger chumps than you?

You support organized crime.  You understand neither math nor the technology which would permit you to invest in real projects that improve the world.

You only understand that a Ponzi scheme that is still (intermittently) operating puts food on your table as it robs someone else.

You are dumb.  Dishonest.  A pathetic mooch.
alonseider007

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

exchange ?
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

does anyone know if coin exchange will be giving people the regal cash?
focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
Truthsayer

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:38:17 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:16:52 PM by Truthsayer

Everyone knows that lending programs are Ponzi schemes designed by criminals for chumps like you.

You are like the only dickhead posting here and the website keeps getting shut off and on.

How do you sleep at night knowing your “profits” come from bigger chumps than you?

You support organized crime.  You understand neither math nor the technology which would permit you to invest in real projects that improve the world.

You only understand that a Ponzi scheme that is still (intermittently) operating puts food on your table as it robs someone else.

You are dumb.  Dishonest.  A pathetic mooch.

Let me say something. I don't post very often. The first was about Regal Coin and everyone who got involved made a lot of money. The coin is still doing well and is far above ICO price. The second post was calling out BitBase as a scam. I also had been waiting for more lending platforms to come along since bitconnect have a great model. Do you not think these coins have a higher chance of growth than most other cryptos? Bitcoin itself is more of a ponzi in any sane person's view as that is simply a coin with no safeguards against dumping the price and no protection for coin holders (the only reason it is growing is due to all these new lending platforms and itself being used as the main trading pair for all other coins). Lending platforms prevent owners dumping the coins (as it will cost them more coins in interest payments if the value doesn't go up so rather than making profit through the lending rates, they lose money in the end if their coin value plummets) and give value in guaranteeing capital investment in cryptos. What stops most other coins from being dumped on by developers or whales when they have decided they have enough profit? Bitconnect even halt the exchange if there is panic to protect coin holders although the coin price is never guaranteed, only the investment should be (although they have recently updated their terms to say otherwise). I'm not saying bitconnect created this good system by design but it is more likely to have been an accidental side effect of creating their own coin.

Secondly, the criminal aspect is greatly mitigated by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as they will be less violent against other people if they do not fear their money being taken by authorities when caught. There will always be these type of people in the world, so it is better that they are less aggressive due to the privacy of cryptocurrencies. It is still not going to be easy for them to withdraw large sums of cash due to KYC policies when dealing in fiat currencies.
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:13 PM

I have received my share of RCH and im very happy with it!! Thank you very much Rec team and lets stay positive and strong,so Rec can boom up to $500++ next year and many ppl will be glad that they kept they Rec coins at unsertant times as such are now..I see a huge and strong community working around the globe.so in the end strong hands and hard work will prevail all! Wink Grin Tongue
allgoodnamestaken

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

Wow, didn't think the price would be all the way back to $18.... and falling fast
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:10:18 PM

if everyone could just stop selling regal that would be great.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:11:11 PM

Wow, didn't think the price would be all the way back to $18.... and falling fast

Yeah, they need to get working on some news.  Maybe an internal exchange, new loan packages... etc.
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

I'll wait until regalcash comes out..
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: