Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118410 times)
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

Going Livecoin soon, its very good  Smiley
Where did you hear that Regalcoin is going to be listed on Livecoin?

I only know that they are listed on CoinExchange, Yobit and BTC-Alpha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

SHIT COIN !! Price Down $9 !
hate it, will be $1 ?? down down

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

Its ok let it go back to 1buck,than buy as many as you can,it is a reset time!
Than $500 next year!!! Grin
Theone101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:46 AM

WARNING, WARNING, Regal has internal problems that result in stolen REC Coins.

There is a huge internal problem that is causing the theft within the exchange from USD interest payments to REC coins to result in an unauthorized transmission to an unknown REC coins wallet address.  My account and all of my friend's accounts are experiencing this stealing of REC coins when converting USD to REC.  The support cannot locate the hacking routine that is causing this.  Having 2FA and changing passwords does not help since the security routine of opening the wallets is being bypassed.  The only thing that works is the reinvest, but since you can not convert the interest of any of the loans to REC without the REC being sent to a unknown address,  even having the reinvest working is of no use. 

Also, the REC cash is worthless since it has no utility or a value of even one cent.  And the XMAS bonus pays in USD, so if you convert that to REC, it could be stolen also.

You would think that after locking up many accounts for over one month, that this kind of problems would be resolved.  But ever since the hardfork, these hacking routines are now in place to steal your REC coins when you convert.

NOT A MERRY XMAS and the low, low price of REC coins is reflecting the low-interest rates and the worthless REC Cash and the hacking routines that steal your REC coins.

What a low-bag lie..there is no stealing of Recs,i did calculate all of mine and not a fraction was missing,so try again!
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Price Down $9 !
hate it, will be $1 ?? down down

Not sure how often people check CMC...
Most of top coins went down 10-25% today.
Because of the drop in BTC, all the coins are falling. If you find that one coin has been stable, then you must buy
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

Regal is still paying and I am RELAXING.
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:21 AM

Regal could've ran MANY times, but the fact that they've unlocked the accounts and did not leave even when the price is tanking signals that they want to be here in the long run. Indeed it was a rough start, but mistakes can be learned and Regal will bounce back. I put my $$$ in trustworthy company so forget about other lending platforms that have a higher interest rates, they can run ANYTIME.

The fact that Regal is still committed to make this a top tier platform after all the troubles makes me believe that they're here in the long haul. Remember, they knew this price drop would happen and I think they were prepared for it. They could've made WAY more money exiting rather than unlocking all accounts and letting the price fall.

Internal Exchange is set to come the first week of January
I agree. Even though the price of REC is falling again (what crypto isn't right now, though?), I finally feel confident that Regal will be around for a long time. I admit to having doubts the past few weeks, which is why I didn't post much during that time, but Regal could have cut and run when the price fell from $90 to $10, but they didn't. They've had a few self-inflicted wounds, most notably the lockouts and not having an internal exchange, but all accounts are unlocked now and an internal exchange will be here within a month. They could have abandoned the project and kept people locked out of their accounts, but they didn't. They bit the bullet, unlocked everyone, and weathered the downward price storm.

Regal is getting closer to Bitconnect territory when it comes to trustworthiness in a lending platform, which honestly means more than interest rate returns. It's finally safe to put money back into Regal without having to worry if they're going to be around in a few week's time.
The reason for the drop is that the tycoon has already finished shipping, which is undoubted. Today's fall in btc is accompanied by a drop in most of the currencies
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

All of this negativity prove once again how weak people really are,and always tend to try to drag things down..Project is so very young if not happy with it stop been here and move on or better yet create something yourself and than come back and judge!! Rec perfect price to buy.
Agreed. Everyone knows what lending programs do, what they're trying to achieve. There are legit reasons not to get into lending programs or REC specifically, but it gets to a point where people FUD threads just because they regret missing out on the gains.

Everyone knows that lending programs are Ponzi schemes designed by criminals for chumps like you.

So even those Lendings that propose 30%/year (2.5%/month) are also Ponzi schemes?
If not, as I asked previously, what monthly interest is not a Ponzi and can be considered as a legit Cryptocurrency Lending?
(30%, 20%, 5% or kinda flexible value).

The correct answer to your idiotic question is 0%.

“Lending programs” are just the name scammers slapped on crypto based Ponzi Schemes.  You can’t just pass money from hand to hand around in a circle and make it magically grow.

There is no such thing as “High Yield Investment Programs”.  They simply do not exist.  Another fancy name for a Ponzi structure.  If such a thing legitimately  existed—free money and nothing gets created, nothing sold, no value added and nobody gets hurt, don’t you think it would be on the news as the greatest invention in the history of the world?

So the answer is 0%.  Anything that promises any income at all without selling something and having revenues is a child’s fairytale.

If you own any of these shitcoins, you are childlike in your gullibility.  If your attitude is “I am getting my money, fuck everyone else...you are no better than the criminals that set these scams in motion.

Silly suckers.  And your coin is tumbling from $50 go now $7.  Exit Scam phase is in motion.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

What is the minimum amount of REC that I can lend in my account? I bought 6 REC when quite high though, now its worth almost nothing.
aan001

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

Regal could've ran MANY times, but the fact that they've unlocked the accounts and did not leave even when the price is tanking signals that they want to be here in the long run. Indeed it was a rough start, but mistakes can be learned and Regal will bounce back. I put my $$$ in trustworthy company so forget about other lending platforms that have a higher interest rates, they can run ANYTIME.

The fact that Regal is still committed to make this a top tier platform after all the troubles makes me believe that they're here in the long haul. Remember, they knew this price drop would happen and I think they were prepared for it. They could've made WAY more money exiting rather than unlocking all accounts and letting the price fall.

Internal Exchange is set to come the first week of January
I agree. Even though the price of REC is falling again (what crypto isn't right now, though?), I finally feel confident that Regal will be around for a long time. I admit to having doubts the past few weeks, which is why I didn't post much during that time, but Regal could have cut and run when the price fell from $90 to $10, but they didn't. They've had a few self-inflicted wounds, most notably the lockouts and not having an internal exchange, but all accounts are unlocked now and an internal exchange will be here within a month. They could have abandoned the project and kept people locked out of their accounts, but they didn't. They bit the bullet, unlocked everyone, and weathered the downward price storm.

Regal is getting closer to Bitconnect territory when it comes to trustworthiness in a lending platform, which honestly means more than interest rate returns. It's finally safe to put money back into Regal without having to worry if they're going to be around in a few week's time.
The reason for the drop is that the tycoon has already finished shipping, which is undoubted. Today's fall in btc is accompanied by a drop in most of the currencies

yes i think so sar..

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

The_Don

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

julst hodl guys it will be huge soon Smiley weak hands will cry later

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
coininvesting1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:23 PM

Not selling, internal exchange is coming next week. Continue lending. Regal website is extremely fast right now.
shishi-icy

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

I am just watching all this stuff happening for regalcoin. I'll just grab my popcorn and let's see what will happen. I have some though.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

This Ponzi scam will die, together with bitconnect and all other scammy landing platforms very soon. But greedy and stupid dudes made the scammers millionaires already, by investing tons of money in this shit.
aan001

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

hahahaha time to back price ico, $ 1  Grin Grin Grin
Dont buy scam lending  Grin

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Theone101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:22:52 PM

Not selling, internal exchange is coming next week. Continue lending. Regal website is extremely fast right now.

Wise decision,so low just b4 the huge jump,very typical move only the strong will prevail! Rec is Awesome and no1 can stop it,not even weak hands Cheesy
coininvesting1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

Wise decision,so low just b4 the huge jump,very typical move only the strong will prevail! Rec is Awesome and no1 can stop it,not even weak hands Cheesy

they still pay, and by reducing the interest rate, theyre here for long term. Not giving out 1%+ easily in times like this.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

they still pay, and by reducing the interest rate, theyre here for long term. Not giving out 1%+ easily in times like this.

What's happening with Regal Coin?? Seems like it's losing it's reputation and is it the end of the road??
camoha

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

I just convert and hold these cheap prices. I believe that Rec will be top coin.
coininvesting1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

I just convert and hold these cheap prices. I believe that Rec will be top coin.

Same convert and hold.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: