Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118410 times)
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

While Regal is around the $2.50 range, Davor is nearing $100.

If you want an alternative to Regal (or Bitconnect), I highly suggest just signing up for a Davor account and see how slick the website/layout is.

You can create an account using this link:
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=52FB41

Take a look at what they've done. This is what Regal should be, to be honest. So far, the only problem I've seen with Davor is that their customer support doesn't respond, but that seems to be the case with every lending platform.

Davor is what Regal could have been. Regal can still bounce back, but it has to implement an internal exchange and start focusing on its website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyzoom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

so can regal back to 30$ or above?
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

so can regal back to 30$ or above?
It can, but the Regal team is going to have to get serious about working on their site (mostly an internal exchange) and do something to earn back investor trust. The internal exchange is supposedly happening in a little over a week (tentative time schedule), but it's going to take some time to earn back investor trust.

As of now, if I was a new investor looking at Regal, I would wait to invest until after the site implements an internal exchange.
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I'm pretty annoyed at the price drop but at the same time I'm kinda like  Grin profit usually comes from other peoples mistakes and i think this time will be no different.
hdlptsc

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

anyone know when internal platform is exposed?
price is continueing down Undecided Undecided
jojogt

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

I'm pretty annoyed at the price drop but at the same time I'm kinda like  Grin profit usually comes from other peoples mistakes and i think this time will be no different.

Indeed, it's good time to accumulate REC coin, just think smart and don't act like a child

every bad state will have a positive side
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Indeed, it's good time to accumulate REC coin, just think smart and don't act like a child

You are free to do what you want, but I would caution people to stay away from these types of lending programs.

The problem is the market is now oversaturated with such programs. People have become extremely picky and impatient. Most people don't even buy into these programs to lend but to dump their coins at their targeted price. When you have a team that shows any sign of incompetence or unprofessionalism, the dump will occur much sooner. Thus, the project is almost certain to fail, because people will panic sell and move on to the next lending platform.

You will never see another Bitconnect if that's what you are looking for.

The people who profit most from these types of programs are Youtube affiliate marketers, they use your money to become wealthy. Some of them already know there is a high probability they are sending you into the lion's den to be torn apart by scammers, but they don't care. They aren't using their own money. In their minds, they have nothing to lose, because they are playing with your money.
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

anyone know when internal platform is exposed?
price is continueing down Undecided Undecided
Tentative date is around January 11th unless the devs run into trouble.

So I think it's fair to expect it sometime this month, probably sooner rather than later.
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Yes, I agree that it's actually a great time to buy REC right now, with the price so low.

I wouldn't lend those coins yet, I would hold onto them till the price inevitably goes up, and then either decide to do a loan or sell REC for profit.

I think the price will start climbing once an internal exchange is implemented. Even if I didn't trust lending platforms at all (and Regal in particular), it's still a smart strategy to buy while the price is down and sell once you double your money -which will be pretty soon, if the internal exchange drops.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

REC prices have fallen too low. Should I buy now or not? Some say REC is dead. when i look at it. Prices from $ 70 down to $ 2. unbelievable
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

You are free to do what you want, but I would caution people to stay away from these types of lending programs.

The problem is the market is now oversaturated with such programs. People have become extremely picky and impatient. Most people don't even buy into these programs to lend but to dump their coins at their targeted price. When you have a team that shows any sign of incompetence or unprofessionalism, the dump will occur much sooner. Thus, the project is almost certain to fail, because people will panic sell and move on to the next lending platform.

You will never see another Bitconnect if that's what you are looking for.

The people who profit most from these types of programs are Youtube affiliate marketers, they use your money to become wealthy. Some of them already know there is a high probability they are sending you into the lion's den to be torn apart by scammers, but they don't care. They aren't using their own money. In their minds, they have nothing to lose, because they are playing with your money.
Davor is the best lending platform out there, and I say that even though I have only lent $100 in that program and have much more money tied up in Regal.

Davor is not only the next Bitconnect, it's better than Bitconnect. Or at least it has the potential to be the best lending platform out there. Right now, the only test Davor has to pass is letting people cash out, which really hasn't been tested since Davor is roughly a month old. However, Davor has the potential to be at least as good as Bitconnect, even better. I think the rise in Davor's price has everything to do with investors taking money out of Regal and putting it into Davor. No one can touch Davor's rates.

I would encourage anyone who thinks I'm bluffing to just sign up to Davor and check it out. The website layout is slick and intuitive, and the rates are the best:

I still haven't given up on Regal but I won't post my referral link until the team implements an internal exchange. After that, Regal has to work on building investor trust back. The rise in Davor shows that the market has a major demand for lending platforms. Regal can be one of the best, but it has to start focusing on its products and not promotions.
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

REC prices have fallen too low. Should I buy now or not? Some say REC is dead. when i look at it. Prices from $ 70 down to $ 2. unbelievable
I've been critical of Regal, so I think I've been fair in terms of my opinion about Regalcoin.

I think it's more than worth the risk to buy Regal while it's cheap. It all depends on if/when they implement an internal exchange.

If they don't implement an internal exchange, the price of Regal will drop below a dollar and it will be hard to keep the program going.

If they do implement an internal exchange, then they can control the price of Regal and the price will inevitably rise.

So it really depends on what you think about the internal exchange. Are you betting that the devs are lying about the internal exchange? Then don't buy. Are you betting that the devs will implement an internal exchange? Then BUY NOW, because the price will definitely increase once the exchange is up and running and the Regal team can control the price of the coin (which they will definitely increase).

So far, Regal has done most of what it said it was going to do, so I'm betting that they will implement an internal exchange this month. When it opens, the price will climb again. I can't tell anyone else what to do, but I'm betting that the internal exchange is on the way.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

I've been critical of Regal, so I think I've been fair in terms of my opinion about Regalcoin.

I think it's more than worth the risk to buy Regal while it's cheap. It all depends on if/when they implement an internal exchange.

If they don't implement an internal exchange, the price of Regal will drop below a dollar and it will be hard to keep the program going.

If they do implement an internal exchange, then they can control the price of Regal and the price will inevitably rise.

So it really depends on what you think about the internal exchange. Are you betting that the devs are lying about the internal exchange? Then don't buy. Are you betting that the devs will implement an internal exchange? Then BUY NOW, because the price will definitely increase once the exchange is up and running and the Regal team can control the price of the coin (which they will definitely increase).

So far, Regal has done most of what it said it was going to do, so I'm betting that they will implement an internal exchange this month. When it opens, the price will climb again. I can't tell anyone else what to do, but I'm betting that the internal exchange is on the way.
yes. I will review and make my decision. I have to make the decision to buy soon. If the rec opening of internal exchange this month. prices will certainly rise again
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

Right now, the only test Davor has to pass is letting people cash out, which really hasn't been tested...No one can touch Davor's rates.

If you can't cash out, then rates mean nothing.

By the way, have you ever heard of bait and switch?

They could give you high rates in the beginning just to hook you, and once they get enough people on board, they can lower the rates. Your money will be locked up in the system while Bitcoin rises higher and higher. In other words, you will lose.

This is the tactic Bitconnect used. Rates started high, and now they are dwindling.
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

not really true bit connects rates reflect the bitcoin market, some days bitcoin is flat and so the rate is down which is no big deal. Most days there is some decent price action and payments are decent. or more importantly realistic.
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Right now, the only test Davor has to pass is letting people cash out, which really hasn't been tested...No one can touch Davor's rates.

If you can't cash out, then rates mean nothing.

By the way, have you ever heard of bait and switch?

They could give you high rates in the beginning just to hook you, and once they get enough people on board, they can lower the rates. Your money will be locked up in the system while Bitcoin rises higher and higher. In other words, you will lose.

This is the tactic Bitconnect used. Rates started high, and now they are dwindling.
Davor contracts are similar to Bitconnect - they're rather lengthy, plus you can lock in your loan for another 120 days to get a .1% bonus a day, which I think is a good strategy.

On the other end, Regal has the most user-friendly terms of contract, only being locked in for 99 days. However, this is backfiring, as the price of REC has crashed since the team did not work on an internal exchange that would allow them to control the price, and contracts are now expiring, causing a further sell off and lowering of prices. Still, whereas you're locked in for at least a half a year for Bitconnect and Davor, all contracts are only locked in 99 days for REC. Regal has its problems, but that is one advantage for the end-user it has over the other lending platforms (but it's coming back to bite the REC team).

Rates always start out high, and they inevitably have to drop as more people come into the program. More people = more payouts = smaller interest rates. It's inevitable for every coin. Regal was the best for awhile, but their rates have really decreased with the price of REC. I think Davor has a better means of controlling the price since Davor had an internal exchange BEFORE releasing the platform and it's working smoothly. So IMO, if someone was interested in doing one of these lending platforms, the strategy is to get in early, while the rates are high. That's why I like Davor, and it was the reason I invested into Regal in mid-October.

It's up to the individual person if he/she would rather just hold bitcoin and gain in that manner over risking getting lower returns in the short-term but profiting more in the long-term (provided the lending platform is still around in a year). If the lending program is around in a year's time, the compound interest makes the investment worth it, to me. It's a gamble, as everything is in crypto.

For those who are interested in Davor, use the link below, sign up for an account (unlike Regal, you don't have to be approved by another member, so the application process is simplified and quicker), and take a look around. Davor is crushing it right now because they had their platform ready to go BEFORE starting their lending program, which is why REC is low in price right now - they didn't have their website together before starting the lending program.

Compared to Regal:
https://regalcoin.co/ref/FIATNAM

I like some of Regal's layout, but they have to get to work on an internal exchange. The question now is, how low will REC go until they get the exchange running? It could be cheaper than a dollar by that time. If so, I'm taking the plunge and buying more, betting that the price will precipitously increase once the internal exchange is up and running.
raynman

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Has anyone received their capital release yet?

It has been over four days since my lending is completed and there is no sign of it.
capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

LOL ponzi will collapse, its sad to see some noobs still believing this shitcoin, Im sorry but owner already cash out his btc and on vacation right now

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

Have you seen a lending coin that had a working (in good standard) internal exchange that still failed to be a good investment (other than dev dump, or devs stealing money like credence coin)?
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

Have you seen a lending coin that had a working (in good standard) internal exchange that still failed to be a good investment (other than dev dump, or devs stealing money like credence coin)?

There is a simple rule in order not to lose their money.
Do not engage in self-deception, invest only in high quality coins that are time-tested  Cool

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: