Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please]  (Read 4968 times)
nvminer_asic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

We have just reviewed our naming policy, and removed word "ASIC", as many of you was advise!

Thank you very much for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:26:35 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:19:53 PM by HerbPean

Is there an actual picture or video of your product ? no ...

I see tons of text and generated images without any actual proof of anything.

Asking for 3 months pre-order ...

I wouldn't touch this with a 18 feets pole
Xanotick

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

???sounds fake to me, for those prices,

We want pictures.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

Are the facilities open to the public?
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

Are the facilities open to the public?

Our lab is restricted object, as we already said - NVMiner is not our main production line. Some of research is commercial secret.
We will try to ask for permission, to make some photos of related research, to show to.

Manufacturer factory was selected through a tender, it's located in China, we never were there by ourselves Smiley
We will ask them to send some pictures of production lines too.

Keep on updates on the website, soon we will publish some pre-start test of mining process on prototype motherboard.

Don't be so pessimistic, all publications are on the way.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.

Well, as we all decided here, our product is not actually an ASIC , it is advanced GPU miner.
Our management did not allocate enough money for these research.
But we have done most of development work by ourselves.
For now, we need pre-orders to complete some pre-production test, and run the production line.

We will leave several devices at ourselves, for own commercial needs, when we have enough of them to sale. Smiley

Thank you for your question!
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

As many people still have a Doubts, we've got permission to make some photos in our Lab.

Next week we will publish some reports of our research, with photos included.

All information will be on our web site. https://www.nvminer.com

Thanks.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

For "true believers", who was talking about "stolen firewall pictures",

Inside the our devices will look some like this.

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day

We will think about it.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

Showing the performance and it's profitability plus efficiency.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

I wait your answers about the POS future situation on ETH, and wath is your future growing plan cause u mainly sell ETH miner for only 6 month max ?
You have prolly the most talented lab dev on the world, cause timeline IS SHORT, i think is just a scammer.
I agree a good one, u take time and effort to make people believe you ... U never gona get 1 penny from me before real actual PROOF of something exept, perlinpinpin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

About ETH will switch to POS.

Our engineers do not believe that this will happen in the short term.
That is why we think that the direction of development that we have is good enough.
It is already closer to POS.
We have reached not bad price/hashrate/power ratio.
We will continue our research in this interesting direction, to improve what we have, and create something new...
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

OMG, really? again?

As we writes before, keep on updating the news.
Next week we will publish big report from our Lab, with some photos, and Videos!!!

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Do you really think, that the man (or group of people) can make so many actions, including 3D Industrial modeling, photoshop, etc just for some fake?

If you don't want to use our devices- just don't buy. We did not insist on this, and never was.

But stop the flame, about scam. It is really Offensively.
Even some of our boss and investors are worried.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)

Really?
You have not so bad understanding of mining, and have very bad technical knowledge.
1) We reached 70W per chip power consumption, so the 12 chips are require about 850W,  the rest of device - 100-200W. (this is actually commercial information).
2) As you said about "scenario" - pandamiers, and other ones - are scam, or not usable too?
3) Our device is preferred to mine ETH, but it still can mine ZCash, XMR, ETC, etc , as NVidia can.
4) Just wait 3-4 days, as we public full report, with video, photo, and other online stuff. You will be surprised.

nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

We are going to weekend!
 Wish a happy weekend for everybody.

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!
And a little spoiler Smiley
https://nvminer.com/images/spoiler.jpg

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: