Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please]  (Read 4968 times)
fahimfahim

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

You are product weakened. It is not scammer.

It is you are takened monies from people and then you are running while people wallet weakened. I know it is not scammer because you are says it is not scammers. Your website says you is big business so it must be big business.

Enjoy your weekened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nvminer_asic (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

oh, it was google (((
Happy weekend for everybody, anyway!
llzzyy234

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Who are the team members? LinkedIn? It's not difficult to disclose LinkedIn, right?
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
6) All of research of NVMiner project is a property of Advanced Ops Server Inc.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
8) All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

Hopefully this will put an end to doubts and useless discussions.
---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

Wow looks something new in the market trying to compete big brothers. Is it tested already and what are the outputs from the test if you have done any. Also very big questiion why you guys are opening your doors like this on mining section. You could make it official in the ANN section which would be professional approach. Im just suggesting  Rest is dependent on trial and error basis once the tests are done. Interested in new technology always. Hope that you make a real deal with cheaper rates and high hashesh.
fahimfahim

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

To be brutally honest, having a whiteboard with NVminer does not give any credibility to the project lol. Neither do their bs sounding statements. I would steer clear, well clear.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.

I totally agree with u ... Every proof he show actually mean nothing ... Just some nice base for a scam loool
U give to us a Desk in picture ? ... U speak about lab, and if u work on GPU directly. U need A TRUE LAB  not a DESK FOR RECEPTION ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

This should sound like a pro, and this thread is not a pro thing, very amateurish. If you are real, try to be a pro, at least. No seo done and behind cloudflare - what are you hiding, you don't have traffic to need cloudflare. If company is real, has 10 years and... still you are not marketing right.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

This is a huge scam, stay away, thank me later, they are trying to scam idiots with more money than sense and trust me they will get many to join their scam preorder hehe, so much fun, I mean time to time when cryptos get the headlines scams like this just appear very often hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
johnUwise

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:16:09 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:26:32 AM by johnUwise

I think it's just herd instinct, one man write some - everybody supports, like a snow ball. There is not even discussion, its just a mockery. Even if someone of you will hold the ready device in your own hands - that is still proves nothing for everybody, or even for you? There is no discussion about technology, improvements. Does anyone check the pool, does they really mined some ETH, or it's just a photo-shop? Many of Newbie start writing about scam form their first messages here - What is this? Are you doing this on purpose?! Maybe you wants some money to write in the good way? That is you are doing here? I just can't  understand.
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

It's very simple to blame for scam, perhaps, a good thing!
Anonymously...
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Sound speak about newbie who say scam. And u are here with only activity on this thread to speak about the fact we are not welcome with this SCAM news.
U are prolly a member of the team scammer LOL

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

Thinking about this miner again and again but im not sure about it as current miners are also not that much efficient to have profits over the long period of time. I accept that you have modified the miner with all the goodness of nvidia chips but do they really have benefit. How much electricity consumption and have you done any mods in that part. That would be really beneficial if you do.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:10:24 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 10:29:41 AM by johnUwise

Sound speak about newbie who say scam. And u are here with only activity on this thread to speak about the fact we are not welcome with this SCAM news.

All of your "LOL's" just pointing on your IQ and age. What grade are you guys?
Sold your mommy's IPhone to go play with the mining?
IT's just ridiculous!
I'm not refusing, that i can be the member of nvminers.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:19:36 AM

Thinking about this miner again and again but im not sure about it as current miners are also not that much efficient to have profits over the long period of time. I accept that you have modified the miner with all the goodness of nvidia chips but do they really have benefit. How much electricity consumption and have you done any mods in that part. That would be really beneficial if you do.  Tongue

Thank you for your question!
It is pleasure to make conversation with you!

We are already reached more efficient results compared to graphic cards mining.
Especially in power consumption.
When we get more resources for research, we will continue more advanced improvement of this technology.
Maybe, if it still be an interesting for us - we will make something new.
We have already developed some improvements to those models. If we can realise them, we will publish some News about it on the web site.

----
NVMiners Crew.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

IT's just ridiculous!

I am just a funny guys LOL
Who is the real kid ? Get angry and impolite Cheesy
Smiley and acronym means nothing about my IQ and my age.
U are obviously a team scammer member from nvminer
Dont hate me, just elaborate a better scam next time !

thebigjdoe

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

We are going to weekend!
 Wish a happy weekend for everybody.

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!
And a little spoiler Smiley

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

LOL too funny... give up already.  It sounds like you are saying each machine has 12 1050ti chips on it... so based on the math that would be less than 2000sol equihash... your numbers dont add up...
Can someone close and delete this thread this guy is full of it
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

IT's just ridiculous!

I am just a funny guys LOL
Who is the real kid ? Get angry and impolite Cheesy
Smiley and acronym means nothing about my IQ and my age.
U are obviously a team scammer member from nvminer
Dont hate me, just elaborate a better scam next time !

Yeah right, you are just funny lol guy, who loves to fuckup something good.
The real kid is the real kid.
Do you have any prove of the scam? I mean real prove?
If the laws was working like your mind - everybody will be in jail a little time after.
Guys making a good thing, by ther own money. I am not a member of team, but the friend of one of them. Even I never saw their real Lab. I know a little more that posted on the web. It is enough for me to trust them.

They did't wants to create this thread here. Some of the customers pushed them to do so.

They never asked you to make pre orders, they just publish some technology information to the public.

I just feel sorry for my friend, thats it.
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

We are going to weekend!
 Wish a happy weekend for everybody.

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!
And a little spoiler Smiley
https://nvminer.com/images/spoiler.jpg

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

LOL too funny... give up already.  It sounds like you are saying each machine has 12 1050ti chips on it... so based on the math that would be less than 2000sol equihash... your numbers dont add up...
Can someone close and delete this thread this guy is full of it

You don't try to even  read what you trying to discuss.
12 of GTX 1070 Chips was declared.
You are writing now 1050ti.
And you wants to tell, that it was just a misprint?

You are doing it on purpose. For some unknown reason.

Maybe just can't admit that you were wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: