Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛  (Read 15338 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

I hear a lot of negative reviews about the project. It's weird, because I received my reward bounty fully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

do you plan to add more exchanges?what countries can i use this coin?
we are making arrangements to be listed on major exchanges

infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Why don't you say a word about your behavior during the bounty distribution? Changing the rules at the end of the campaign so that you would pay people a pittance?  Why don't you explain what happened with dozens of wallet addresses changed in the spreadsheets so that we did not even get that pittance? Were the spreadsheets hacked?  Oh yes. Why then we were not warned? Why did you start the token distribution despite we were screaming about the changed addresses, asking to restore them? Why did you send the tokens out to the thieves?
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

Why don't you say a word about your behavior during the bounty distribution? Changing the rules at the end of the campaign so that you would pay people a pittance?  Why don't you explain what happened with dozens of wallet addresses changed in the spreadsheets so that we did not even get that pittance? Were the spreadsheets hacked?  Oh yes. Why then we were not warned? Why did you start the token distribution despite we were screaming about the changed addresses, asking to restore them? Why did you send the tokens out to the thieves?

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
Its unfortunate tokens were already distributed before we heard most complaints.

infobox

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
Its unfortunate tokens were already distributed before we heard most complaints.

Yes, it is "unfortunate" enough that the tokens were already distributed while lots of people on telegram and on the bounty thread were warning the manager about their changed wallet addresses. You should agree that bounty participants have no fault in all this. It is your management's fault. Are you considering refunding the people whose wallet addresses were changed and stolen?
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:21:44 PM

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
No, you have changed the rules. On spaceman old bounty  you can see if the bounty amount was fixed on 12,5 million token or equal with 1661 ETH. Then after ICO ended, dafar changed the bounty by adding "if all token sold" on new bounty thread. Why he changed it in the end after your ICO ended?
You are making fool with people by attract them using fake big bounty.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

many shitcoins are listed on coinmarketcap. Why does cartaxi fail to break the $ 10000 number
then the course would certainly increase . Trading in the coins needs to get bigger
infobox

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:27:47 PM

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
No, you have changed the rules. On spaceman old bounty  you can see if the bounty amount was fixed on 12,5 million token or equal with 1661 ETH. Then after ICO ended, dafar changed the bounty by adding "if all token sold" on new bounty thread. Why he changed it in the end after your ICO ended?

Right. The rules were changed unfairly at the end of the ICO and people were not given what was agreed upon. People were attracted by the high paying bounty, and ended up having some $100 for a two month signature campaign!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

well
in this case i think u too aggrasive to create a bounty campaign with total for bounty 12,500,000 token
and now
with total token sold 60.066.417
its will be hard,right ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:40:22 AM

To all bounty participants: do check your ETH address in the spreadsheets, some addresses have been changed!

Question is: who did not have their wallet changed and their payment stolen.
All three campaign that I participated had their address changed and now this thief has the payment of all three translation
How can someone hack the form and no one notice?
Isn´t that really an inside job?
Hard to know.

Hello, my ether address has changed in the speadsheet and you have sent the token to a wrong address!

I'm so sad.....

Original adress here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100130.msg21230015#msg21230015

Wrong adress : 0xE6Aaef707155f834a54feD838870E930F2C15694

Can you do something?

my wallet was changed magically from 0x3135286d65dE41a0628b522F67e956311Bc94cc8 to    0x3357C59ef0C73b45Ea3339B5b98b089B23De7c89 who now has the balance that belongs to me.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:41:50 AM

Do you guys wanna know who the THIEF is, follow the money. This wallet here has over 200.000 coins transferred from stolen wallet addresses from the bounty campaign check it out https://ethplorer.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#transfers=3

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

No, you have changed the rules. On spaceman old bounty  you can see if the bounty amount was fixed on 12,5 million token or equal with 1661 ETH. Then after ICO ended, dafar changed the bounty by adding "if all token sold" on new bounty thread. Why he changed it in the end after your ICO ended?

Right. The rules were changed unfairly at the end of the ICO and people were not given what was agreed upon. People were attracted by the high paying bounty, and ended up having some $100 for a two month signature campaign!
This shouldn't be a problem if they were saying "we are reserved 2.5% from sold token to bounty". The fact when they created a bounty thread, they said 12,500,000 CTX tokens are for bounty without "token sold".
I agreed if price could be higher because you have burned the unsold token, but we don't talking about that. This is about how you've changed the bounty after ICO ended.

well
in this case i think u too aggrasive to create a bounty campaign with total for bounty 12,500,000 token
and now
with total token sold 60.066.417
its will be hard,right ?
What is
Your problem
Actually,
Dude?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

mister_john

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
reducelivid

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:05:22 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

My adress changed too !
I lost my bounty.
Can you tell me if you will do somethink ?
We did our job... Can you do yours ?
infobox

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

My adress changed too !
I lost my bounty.
Can you tell me if you will do somethink ?
We did our job... Can you do yours ?

Please join the discussion about the reputation of Cartaxi’s bounty manager. Anyone who was cheated or had the address changed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360927.new#new
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

Do you post just for the sake of posting so that you get promoted to next level?
The ICO is over. Check a bit before random posting.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

Guys..before making a negative comment, understand the details of a Bounty campaign. The campaign is aimed at promoting the ICO and thus a part of it (1-4% approx. and that varies) is allocated for the same.

That means under no circumstances the amount of Bounty tokens can go beyond that percentage of total available tokens.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

I agree that the bounty manager could have taken care to explain this explicitly but it is also our duty to understand the details before jumping in to put our effort. So relax and try to be part of the project instead of bashing it left and right.
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

I agree that the bounty manager could have taken care to explain this explicitly but it is also our duty to understand the details before jumping in to put our effort. So relax and try to be part of the project instead of bashing it left and right.

And for the change of the adresses  and the theft of our bounty ? Am I suppose to be relax and try to be part of the project ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: