Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon?  (Read 16217 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:27:43 AM

There are a strong demand from Korean exchanges. They are truly masters of pumps. Few days ago, just a news on intention to add XMR to their exchanges and XMR to the moon.

Any chance for breaking ATH this time?

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:42:48 AM

What do you think about LTC? Its price go up soon?
Is this time to buy LTC?

When they say 'it's dead', 'no news', 'boring', that's your time to buy, when they same 'moon', that's your time to sell.

It's a though game to play, litecoin is a solid bet, less riskier than other shitcoins.
That’s a good way to find, buy or sell. Thanks for sharing such nice words. Absolutely, I also think LTC has less risk than other altcoins, it is relatively stable even it had few sudden changes.
Just be careful the previous poster did not specify it but that most likely this only applies to coins that are solid like Litecoin, if they say these kind of things, like a coin is dead, about a projects that are not very well known then I think it is safe to say that the project is really dead.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Well i personally don't see any reason for LTC to go up or down anytime soon. What made you think it will go up ?

Rodriguez91

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

I am also waiting for LTC to continue to increase. Who has information about China market today?
Melissa95

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

Predicts ctr tomorrow will continue to rise? please be advised.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

Is this time to buy LTC?

When they say 'it's dead', 'no news', 'boring', that's your time to buy, when they same 'moon', that's your time to sell.

It's a though game to play, litecoin is a solid bet, less riskier than other shitcoins.
That’s a good way to find, buy or sell. Thanks for sharing such nice words. Absolutely, I also think LTC has less risk than other altcoins, it is relatively stable even it had few sudden changes.
Just be careful the previous poster did not specify it but that most likely this only applies to coins that are solid like Litecoin, if they say these kind of things, like a coin is dead, about a projects that are not very well known then I think it is safe to say that the project is really dead.
No one knows if the litecoin go up, because as my observation seems that this altcoin was slowly fall down. Moreover, in my opinion I think if the developers continue this project they were earn lost in their part because fluctuation of litecoin in the market is totally slow.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

Well i personally don't see any reason for LTC to go up or down anytime soon. What made you think it will go up ?

perhaps because it is one of the only altcoins that really deserves to have a higher price than just $40!
or perhaps because of SegWit and Lightning Network and all the things that the litecoin developers have been doing for the past months to improve the coin and advertise it more to the world and get it to be more adopted.
and now that bitcoin has SegWit also, they can be easily move forward together, just like they have always done in the past.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Well we recently saw a just up to holding steady around the $50 mark and the trend is going up over the past few days, just wait to see how it plays out.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

I think LTC could be the one to surprise a lot of people, the fact that its less volatile lends itself to actually being used as a decent currency.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:03:18 PM

I think LTC could be the one to surprise a lot of people, the fact that its less volatile lends itself to actually being used as a decent currency.

If bitcoin keeps rising in terms of price and demand, the litecoin would simply follow bitcoin. We know Assians tend to invest Money in litecoin and they have big mining facilities for litecoin. This could bring up new price inflations for litecoin of course. And they like to manipulate the price.
shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

If bitcoin keeps rising in terms of price and demand, the litecoin would simply follow bitcoin. We know Assians tend to invest Money in litecoin and they have big mining facilities for litecoin. This could bring up new price inflations for litecoin of course. And they like to manipulate the price.

Yeah that is right, but if bitcoin rises for about $150 - $200 , litecoin only rises less than $1.. I have been looking at the market all these days and that is what i found out. And its price can drop easily, i think litecoin is a good investment but its price is a little bit hyped.. Once it touches $50 again or maybe $48 i think buying it could be considerer, since its price its freezed i dont think it will pump soon

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

I don't see a reason why it shouldn't currently be the second place coin as far as market cap.  Would not be surprised if it doesn't one day regain its lead.  I believe it has more merit than the other Altcoins, though I don't currently hold any.  It once had a fair share of merchants and sites supporting it, but seems to have died down since.

I on the other hand don't see a reason why SHOULD go up soon. Can you please explain why LTC, a simple clone of bitcoin, should increase in value when bitcoin itself is getting more upgrades that would essentially render LTC's advantages useless.
Tanaka Osato

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

Is this time to buy LTC?

Comparing few months ago when ltc hit 0.02 satoshi, at current price ltc price is cheap. I believe LTC will rise soon, i expect in 2018 it will hit 0.025 - 0.03 btc. Is this time to buy LTC, yes i guess

For same reason any crypto goes up, demand, as bitcoin goes up there will be more demand for others, and LTC is long established.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

I think the time has come for litecoin.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

Good stuff i filled my bag at 40 Smiley)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

I am legit surprised that Litecoin isn't #2, now I know I don't clarify this much but Bitcoin is gold, Litecoin is silver. If you only have so much to invest, do you buy gold or silver not in a physical commodity but a digital asset that has a long-term upward trend. It's a buy and long term hold. Crypto-Currencies are a $1,000,000,000,000+ market.
Tanaka Osato

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

LTC will not increase sharply anymore. It needs pumps from the Chinese market

Up 25 percent today!!
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

Let it touch 100$.
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Let it touch 100$.

Litecoin and Monero were on par most of the time, with LTC trailing by roughly 10-15%... so iltc will follow Monero steps sooner or later, with 10-15% lower on value Smiley

I guess it should be about 110USD by Xmas.

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

LTC is growing fast. It is a good coin. Cheap transaction fees and
The speed of the transaction is also very fast.
We can invest in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: