Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523346 times)
blockjoe

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:10:17 PM

As far as I'm concerned, this one works fine: http://next.afraid.org:8119

This one work fine and is reliable - Great pool.

How do we use this kind of pool ? Where do we register? To which adress we get paid?

You put your wallet address as your login name and password to anything.
You get paid directly to your wallet.

You just have to use your address as the 'username' , e.g.:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8119 -u yourDGCaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1

The password, is not used here; A dot is ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

5% reject for me so far so really good, and reasonable 1,5% fee, could use some more people to lower variance.
got our first block solved, drop in Smiley

Any chance you can get the stats to update a wee bit quicker? Seems like it updates every 120 seconds or so. I'm tuning some rigs to squeak out a little more efficiency. Overall, great pool... we just need more hashers.
currently it updates once in 5 minutes to help maintain the server load. I'll make it to update every minute for now, but that is subject to change as the load grows.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:26:22 PM

As far as I'm concerned, this one works fine: http://next.afraid.org:8119

This one work fine and is reliable - Great pool.

How do we use this kind of pool ? Where do we register? To which adress we get paid?

You put your wallet address as your login name and password to anything.
You get paid directly to your wallet.

You just have to use your address as the 'username' , e.g.:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8119 -u yourDGCaddress -p .  --queue 0 -s 1

The password, is not used here; A dot is ok.

i will put this command in CGminer prompt?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 6996

Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:28:09 PM

I tried the http://digitalcoin.scryptmining.com/ because it is a PPS, and I had a 750 unpaid shares that dissapeared Undecided , didnt turn into coins.. And the payment at that hashrate seemed much less then on Big Verns pool...

Whats your username?  I'll take a look into it.  The only potential for 'missing' shares is an orphan block, but even then, shares just get moved to another valid block and paid out, and would still show under "Paid Shares" or even "Unpaid Shares" until that new block gets confirmed.  (given its all proportional the payout remains mostly the same as it would have been on the orphan block).  

Edit:  found you in the db.  I see your last mined block was 37422, you had 757 shares out of a total of 103,671 for .007301 of the round shares.  Ledger is showing you got paid out 0.146216 for this block @ 2013-05-27 06:24:05 EST (~3 hours ago as of this post) Which now that I look at it, is in fact more than you should have, wonder if I'm losing a bit off the top of every block! Smiley

I run an honest pool, and am always happy to track down and look into any complaints.   I notice you seem to have been mining from ~11:30 - 6:30 (EST), we also happened to have some bad luck during some of that period, with a couple different hours only netting 2 blocks  Sad

Let me know if this doesn't seem to match up with what you saw.

Honestly, I have no idea any more. All I know is that i have 8.9dgc when I should have had at least 15-20 through that time... And when I already had 8.9dgc i had about 750 more unpaid shares that did not convert into coins... Thats ok i understand that you have more work to do! That is why I just tested the pool and didnt go with all hashing power.

Another problem is stratum.. It has share submit delays and eventualy stratum crashes! It would be good to make a gatework connection also because the stratum is not reliable. Stales are ok at about 3% but that doesnt matter as long as stratus crashes..

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
erundook

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:31:06 PM

Honestly, I have no idea any more. All I know is that i have 8.9dgc when I should have had at least 15-20 through that time... And when I already had 8.9dgc i had about 750 more unpaid shares that did not convert into coins... Thats ok i understand that you have more work to do! That is why I just tested the pool and didnt go with all hashing power.

Another problem is stratum.. It has share submit delays and eventualy stratum crashes! It would be good to make a gatework connection also because the stratum is not reliable. Stales are ok at about 3% but that doesnt matter as long as stratus crashes..
i'm sorry to say, but stratum is way more reliable than pushpool's longpoll protocol. if one gets worse results, i guess that's a misconfiguration either at miner or a pool's side. i'm running stratum at my pools 24x7 and didnt get any crash yet.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

cobrabyte

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:33:18 PM

5% reject for me so far so really good, and reasonable 1,5% fee, could use some more people to lower variance.
got our first block solved, drop in Smiley

Any chance you can get the stats to update a wee bit quicker? Seems like it updates every 120 seconds or so. I'm tuning some rigs to squeak out a little more efficiency. Overall, great pool... we just need more hashers.
currently it updates once in 5 minutes to help maintain the server load. I'll make it to update every minute for now, but that is subject to change as the load grows.

We appreciate it. Will kick-in the donation as it looks like we have some more hashers jumping on board.

http://sbc.blockexplorer.io/ - saRcSpjGxGWk9mGwFSpNTRbwjDvwLmqSkz
malona82

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:35:10 PM

Can someone help me with solo mining.  I do everything that the first page of this thread says to do.  I use cgminer through gui miner and I'm hashing away.  But here is my issue.  When I do pool mining i get about 10x more blocks found then I do through solo mining.  I get about a 3:10 ratio of accepts to stales while solo mining.  Can someone help?  Am i doing something wrong or is there something I need to do in addition to what the first page says?  I just don't get it.  
garumaru

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:37:16 PM

Can someone help me with solo mining.  I do everything that the first page of this thread says to do.  I use cgminer through gui miner and I'm hashing away.  But here is my issue.  When I do pool mining i get about 10x more blocks found then I do through solo mining.  I get about a 3:10 ratio of accepts to stales while solo mining.  Can someone help?  Am i doing something wrong or is there something I need to do in addition to what the first page says?  I just don't get it.  

What is your total hash rate?
If you are using CGminer, what is your configuration?

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
malona82

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:40:34 PM

my total hashrate is about 5mh.  I use cg through gui miner.  and i use the basic setup.  I have 7950's and i run them at thread concurrency 24000, 20 intensity.  I think GUI miner takes care of the rest.  I use the same setup solo mining as I do through pools.  But in pools i get like i said about 10x more blocks found then I do solo.  i'd rather do solo because i'm pretty sure looking through my numbers over the past week I'd be getting much more in terms of a payout.  Seems that through pools i'm a big block producers and others are leeching basically. 
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:42:26 PM

If you are talking about the accepted share you see when mining in a pool then those are not blocks.  While the accepted shares when solo mining are blocks.  Perhaps someone else can explain this better.

-tb-

Pmalek
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:43:28 PM

i'm sorry to say, but stratum is way more reliable than pushpool's longpoll protocol. if one gets worse results, i guess that's a misconfiguration either at miner or a pool's side. i'm running stratum at my pools 24x7 and didnt get any crash yet.

@Erundook, I never had a problem with stratum on your pools. They are working flawlessly!
But for the WDC pool I had some problems with much less payout than it should have been!
Neverteless I will try DGC Pool now...

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:45:20 PM

For all miners and pool owners:  the words of the day

"Spread the Hash, it does the network good"

-tb-

Could do with some more miners at http://www.digitalcoinpool.com
garumaru

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:46:20 PM

my total hashrate is about 5mh.  I use cg through gui miner.  and i use the basic setup.  I have 7950's and i run them at thread concurrency 24000, 20 intensity.  I think GUI miner takes care of the rest.  I use the same setup solo mining as I do through pools.  But in pools i get like i said about 10x more blocks found then I do solo.  i'd rather do solo because i'm pretty sure looking through my numbers over the past week I'd be getting much more in terms of a payout.  Seems that through pools i'm a big block producers and others are leeching basically. 

Sent ya PM. I had tough time setting up all my rigs for solo mining.
I can help you if you want to do it.

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
erundook

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:48:18 PM

@Erundook, I never had a problem with stratum on your pools. They are working flawlessly!
But for the WDC pool I had some problems with much less payout than it should have been!
the payouts were a common problem for wdc network at all, since it was generating much less blocks than expected with a given hash rate.
but sure, drop in to the dgc pool. that one seems to squeeze enough blocks off the network.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:02:57 PM

the payouts were a common problem for wdc network at all, since it was generating much less blocks than expected with a given hash rate.
but sure, drop in to the dgc pool. that one seems to squeeze enough blocks off the network.

Gotta love the calculators Cheesy
nearmiss

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:04:23 PM

Fair enough, the pool is solving ~10-11 blocks per hour now vs. the ~2-4 it was doing during your mining period.  Though I'm more concerned about your missing shares than overall coins at this point, as that'd point to different problems.  I can't find them at this point, and haven't heard of any other complaints, but will dig a bit more when I have time.  Can send you a few DGC to compensate if you'd like.  

If you happen to be willing to throw a bit of hashpower back on the pool to see how it goes with our current success, let me know the results.  If not, understandable.

Regarding stratum vs. getwork, stratum is much more efficient all around.  Where the shares that went missing on the site, or reported by your client?

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:20:46 PM

Have any pools looked at implementing voluntary donations to the digitalcoin development foundation? The best way to move this community forward is working together.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Pmalek
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:24:59 PM

The shares are missing on the site.. I dont really compare the miners shares, dont have time for that.  Grin
Dont worry I will give it another try, I am sure that pool will be better and better through time. PPS is what brings people I am sure that if it pays good you will have big hashrate! Just look into stratum connection, because PPL sometimes must sleep and dont like to wake up with crashed stratum  Shocked.

No need for compansation this time no worries. Thanks!

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:25:24 PM

Fair enough, the pool is solving ~10-11 blocks per hour now vs. the ~2-4 it was doing during your mining period.  Though I'm more concerned about your missing shares than overall coins at this point, as that'd point to different problems.  I can't find them at this point, and haven't heard of any other complaints, but will dig a bit more when I have time.  Can send you a few DGC to compensate if you'd like.  

If you happen to be willing to throw a bit of hashpower back on the pool to see how it goes with our current success, let me know the results.  If not, understandable.

Regarding stratum vs. getwork, stratum is much more efficient all around.  Where the shares that went missing on the site, or reported by your client?

btw, hash estimate is about double what I'm actually running.  I know it's just eye-candy, though.
erundook

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:27:33 PM

Have any pools looked at implementing voluntary donations to the digitalcoin development foundation? The best way to move this community forward is working together.
i will definitely donate some just like i did for WDC developers. btw network is really healthy, i'm getting results matching profit calculators for my pool. way better than wdc does. i do now regret not starting a DGC pool when it was just released Smiley

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: