Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523359 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:16:27 AM

https://www.amazon.com/Digitalcoin-History-First-Chris-Thompson/dp/1534831495

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 12:25:56 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 03:19:25 PM by mprep

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

Erm,  I was just testing to see how much of the community was still paying attention.  Clearly.  :/

[moderator's note: removed off-topic content]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:30:17 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (5)

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

Erm,  I was just testing to see how much of the community was still paying attention.  Clearly.  :/

Apologies Herr Vlad. I will report to ze front immeadiately  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:15:57 PM

Jumped to almost a hundred nodes on Cryptoid, and a quarter of them in Germany, good sign but it still needs nodes in South Asia if it want to cover all the metrics to be a revived super coin. Somebody should make a Vietnamese thread.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:05:58 PM

Jumped to almost a hundred nodes on Cryptoid, and a quarter of them in Germany, good sign but it still needs nodes in South Asia if it want to cover all the metrics to be a revived super coin. Somebody should make a Vietnamese thread.

Dead corn just like that hey.  Have you looked closer at the nodes.  There’s a lot more stealth mining.  But if they unleashed 100 in the open there will be more soon cause they grabbed most of the corn and then like the super dev that I am - top 20.  Minimum and part of internet 3.0 and maybe metanet.  Craig is definitely aware of this project and its use case.

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat 🐀 maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:49:35 PM

Dead corn just like that hey.  Have you looked closer at the nodes.  There’s a lot more stealth mining.  But if they unleashed 100 in the open there will be more soon cause they grabbed most of the corn and then like the super dev that I am - top 20.  Minimum and part of internet 3.0 and maybe metanet.  Craig is definitely aware of this project and its use case.

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat 🐀 maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Slowly but surely Vlad you’re showing you once again saw the unseen and tried to help people get rich.  Sad nobody listens.  What drives to talk to the deaf? 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 08:52:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:23:58 PM by mprep

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat  maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Slowly but surely Vlad you’re showing you once again saw the unseen and tried to help people get rich.  Sad nobody listens.  What drives to talk to the deaf? 

Fear, fear of the Source.  It doesn’t compare to the temporary death of mortals. 

And yeah, nice site too.  When I see it it’s real.  Slowly you’ll this dead coin transform.  Thanks to all the guys in the kitchen laboring hard for the deep code.  Craig is waiting. 

Marshall, you clever dog, you almost got me on insider trading.  a) my goal was to buy 1,000,000 based on my research, b) I sold some dvc but the profits were Mickey Mouse ahd it was to buy other coins.  C) I sold some below buying price after kadrit was so kind to give me so much insider info while never posting it here.  Taking into account first in first out sales norm, I didn’t profit off any coins after talking to kadrit.  Nice try. 

So now for transperacy like a real dev which will allow me and anyone else to buy truckloads, assuming kadrit wasn’t lying.  Here’s the insider info I wasn’t aware of.  I was buying out of intuition and conviction of what I saw, realized and then magically vanished. 

That’s all the insider info I know.  I know much more but it’s in my head so I don’t know if it’s real so I can’t share it in case I’m wrong.  Now no more insider trader crime, ey, marshall.

Well played... almost had me.  Too bad the price crashed, took a loss on quite a bit.  lol

Vlad - lead dev of DGC - cause I’m honest and tell you what we’re working on before we moon.  Enjoy. 

There’s one question left.  It’s me from a cellphone and max half a brain doped on downers (legally) against all the best in crypto with billions, connections, insider info and hax0rs, and I’m kicking all your asses.  Take like men, there will be no retaliation without repercussions and reciprocity times 7.  You don’t want to test me.  Stop trying to lure me to commit crimes to extradite me.  I have all of you on mass crimes.  Marshall the coins from cryptsy vanished 3 weeks after you started there and only Vern had the key to the cold storage room.  You bankrupted hundreds of thousands of people.  I lost everything, hundreds of bitcoins.  Don’t go pissing in the wind cause I’ll drag you all down with me. 

Now I think I gave plenty examples of how I can bring most here in a congressional hearing for fraud and theft not to mention I’m buds with the real satoshi. 

One rule:  don’t touch my coins.  I will show no mercy to the good the bad or the ugly.  Nobody will be spared. 

Peace.  Just back off and let me do my thing.  That’s all I axe.

Kind Regards,

The Vlad

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 12:35:46 PM

Lol well this turned into a shitshow quickly.   Have fun.

My speciality.  But it’s a financial crime in the US to trade on insider knowledge which everyone in crypto does.  But I don’t.  I don’t wanna worry at night.  So good luck. 

Vlad  ~  the rat 🐀 snitch

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 06:31:02 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 03:24:33 PM by mprep

Just checking in on one of my top 7 lead dev coins.  Code’s baking in the back.  I’ll keep everyone posted the way a transparent dev does.

Vlad the Jap

No wonder I go kamikaze when I feel war coming on.  Don’t start none won’t be none.  

[moderator's note: removed off-topic content]

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 11:27:31 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:54:57 AM by mprep

BOOM!  There it is!!

Truth is Truth.  It won’t change no matter how many lies you tell.

As lead dev I’m trying to keep up with my heavy workload.  I wish I had like one, just one 18 hour sleep day to recover.  But my work must go on.  Don’t lose hope in this coin.  Serious work is being done.  At the current price it’s worth the risk.

Regards,

Vlad ~ Master of cryotoworld and servant of IX. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:42:37 PM

As lead dev I’m trying to keep up with my heavy workload.  I wish I had like one, just one 18 hour sleep day to recover.  But my work must go on.  Don’t lose hope in this coin.  Serious work is being done.  At the current price it’s worth the risk.

Regards,

You’re a true genius vlad, I don’t know how you lead dev and are the face and rep of so many coins. Truly gifted.  Prions to be part of any team you head up, brother.

Apocalipsa catching Fire
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 12:30:22 PM

Regards,

You’re a true genius vlad, I don’t know how you lead dev and are the face and rep of so many coins. Truly gifted.  Prions to be part of any team you head up, brother.

Apocalipsa catching Fire

Indeed but now i feel down and i crapped all over my own thread.  I feel like I played myself.  Maybe there’s more to that commie mod  that it appears.  I was certain I owned him, triggered him and was gonna make him my daily toy.  Now I just sit feeling sad. 

When chaos?  When an enemy I can see?  I hunger for it.  It’s like playing a sport, never felt so good and alive as when I played sports.  Nothing has ever matched playing any sport but Wall Street was the closest.  The learning curve was so steep and I was always broke, but I never gave up even when my CPA TOLD my Papi I need professional help.  I don’t quit and overnight I just got it.  Illuminated and now I rode the street for free but all my profits went to bills so didn’t get too far.  Cryoto is 100x that potential and 10x easier. 

This is my last chance feet don’t fail me now
Got ravioli on my shirt - don’t know what that’s about
Mom I love you, staying on the tit 4-life but I can’t die in the Romo lot

Gonna keep going, gonna keep fight’, gonna bring war, bring annihilation to crypto kingdom
Gonna show those in their crystal towers what a nobody can do when he won’t quit.
Quitting’s not an option not with spaghetti on my shoes, goin’ out in style, the way I choose. 
Word to your nigger mothaz, niggas.  Take the jab, it’s like vitamins, only really very different.  Haha

Never forget and be bold about it:  It’s ok to be white!  👌 word up!!!  We built this city, but not on rock’n roll. 

VV = War

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:18:11 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2021, 03:28:19 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Indeed but now i feel down and i crapped all over my own thread.  I feel like I played myself.  Maybe there’s more to that commie mod  that it appears.  I was certain I owned him, triggered him and was gonna make him my daily toy.  Now I just sit feeling sad.  

When chaos?  When an enemy I can see?  I hunger for it.  It’s like playing a sport, never felt so good and alive as when I played sports.  Nothing has ever matched playing any sport but Wall Street was the closest.  The learning curve was so steep and I was always broke, but I never gave up even when my CPA TOLD my Papi I need professional help.  I don’t quit and overnight I just got it.  Illuminated and now I rode the street for free but all my profits went to bills so didn’t get too far.  Cryoto is 100x that potential and 10x easier.  

Gonna keep going, gonna keep fight’, gonna bring war, bring annihilation to crypto kingdom
Gonna show those in their crystal towers what a nobody can do when he won’t quit.
Quitting’s not an option not with spaghetti on my shoes, goin’ out in style, the way I choose.  
Word to your nigger mothaz, niggas.  Take the jab, it’s like vitamins, only really very different.  Haha

Never forget and be bold about it:  It’s ok to be white!  👌 word up!!!  We built this city, but not on rock’n roll.  

VV = War

The Job

What is impeding you is that you choose mostly shitcoins that do not do anything nor serve any purpose.

Digital coin is a great shitcoin, an earlyish coin which a lot of people managed to lock up while it was still in the instamine phase, but it doesn't do anything. It's like the extra spoon fancy restaurants have at the table. Very nice, but useless.

Maybe you should take over development of Namecoin which is a potentially useful project, but lacks leadership.

Namecoin was the second altcoin after Bitcoin, and the only altcoin that 'Satoshi Nakamoto' worked on publicly, and the first 'useful algorithm' coin. It has history, celebrity appeal and solves a real problem.

There is a core group of devs which manage technical features and maintain the code, and an aspiring dev who is trying to create an alternate path, but so far there is nobody who has been able to counter the 'freemason conspiracy' or whatever it is preventing the coin from gaining traction.

Weltanschauungskrieg

Part of the problem is that coins like that threaten icann, which is a core of AUKUS and 'five eyes' worldview dominance. People who are effective at threatening that dominance are targeted and are killed when necessary, so it would be risky.

But you may be the person to do the job.

The payoff?

Despite being a highly valuable, historic and useful coin, and that there are fewer Namecoins than Bitcoins, Namecoin is still under $1.50.

Market cap is 828,159,997,088 / 19,421,098 = 1/42642 or 0.00002345105 of Bitcoin.

If anybody convinces major exchanges to ignore AUKUS pressure and list the coin it will quickly rise, hence you get paid if you buy some coins, do the work, and don't get killed by the bureaucrat filth guarding icann dominance.

Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:17:04 PM

Indeed but now i feel down and i crapped all over my own thread.  I feel like I played myself.  Maybe there’s more to that commie mod  that it appears.  I was certain I owned him, triggered him and was gonna make him my daily toy.  Now I just sit feeling sad.  

When chaos?  When an enemy I can see?  I hunger for it.  It’s like playing a sport, never felt so good and alive as when I played sports.  Nothing has ever matched playing any sport but Wall Street was the closest.  The learning curve was so steep and I was always broke, but I never gave up even when my CPA TOLD my Papi I need professional help.  I don’t quit and overnight I just got it.  Illuminated and now I rode the street for free but all my profits went to bills so didn’t get too far.  Cryoto is 100x that potential and 10x easier.  

Word to your nigger mothaz, niggas.  Take the jab, it’s like vitamins, only really very different.  Haha

Never forget and be bold about it:  It’s ok to be white!  👌 word up!!!  We built this city, but not on rock’n roll.  

VV = War

The Job

What is impeding you is that you choose mostly shitcoins that do not do anything nor serve any purpose.

Digital coin is a great shitcoin, an earlyish coin which a lot of people managed to lock up while it was still in the instamine phase, but it doesn't do anything. It's like the extra spoon fancy restaurants have at the table. Very nice, but useless.

Maybe you should take over development of Namecoin which is a potentially useful project, but lacks leadership.

Namecoin was the second altcoin after Bitcoin, and the only altcoin that 'Satoshi Nakamoto' worked on publicly, and the first 'useful algorithm' coin. It has history, celebrity appeal and solves a real problem.

There is a core group of devs which manage technical features and maintain the code, and an aspiring dev who is trying to create an alternate path, but so far there is nobody who has been able to counter the 'freemason conspiracy' or whatever it is preventing the coin from gaining traction.

Weltanschauungskrieg

Part of the problem is that coins like that threaten icann, which is a core of AUKUS and 'five eyes' worldview dominance. People who are effective at threatening that dominance are targeted and are killed when necessary, so it would be risky.

But you may be the person to do the job.

The payoff?

Despite being a highly valuable, historic and useful coin, and that there are fewer Namecoins than Bitcoins, Namecoin is still under $1.50.

Market cap is 828,159,997,088 / 19,421,098 = 1/42642 or 0.00002345105 of Bitcoin.

If anybody convinces major exchanges to ignore AUKUS pressure and list the coin it will quickly rise, hence you get paid if you buy some coins, do the work, and don't get killed by the bureaucrat filth guarding icann dominance.

Just like banks and Wall Street they’d love the free help on Namecoin.  All the thefts the prices swings the hammered price was all accumulation by them.  NMC is part of the plan - it will moon when the time comes.  And I only hijack coins that i legally hijack.  Abandoned coins with no dev and with no community but massive potential.

DGC is gonna be a monster, I’m just gonna take half the credit for it since I don’t get paid in dollars, might as well get paid in super dev street credits.  It’s use case will be on metanet.  I can tell you that.  They’re working together.  At least through a mediator, Dr M.  The good doctor.  Some call him Neo.  Lol

I don’t go deep into a coin unless I clearly see it’s future and DGC and FRC are 2 ultra cheap ones.  Here I am helping out but people won’t buy until $100+. 

I feel it’s a duty to try.  Feel bad getting rich and hiding what I knew or thought I knew.  At these prices the risk is near 0 so BUY! 

Apocalipsa - I am the crypto riddle master, who am I? 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 06:50:05 PM

Apocalipsa - I am the crypto riddle master, who am I? 

That’s a tough one.  I got three guesses. 

A)  Apollyon The Destroyer

B)  Vlad2Vlad

C)  but then who’s Vlad2Vlad

The probability of merely guessing for 9 years is out the window.  And I’ve met chickens that beat him at chess so genius is out.  So it’s something else.  Something you can easily see if you could only see. 

...to be continued.

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:05:27 PM

What a great write-up.  You’re on my hiring list if things ever work out.  Thanks for that bit of really interesting education. 

I have always been a gifted bullshitter. It's an art. But be careful if your life depends on facts.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:59:35 PM

What a great write-up.  You’re on my hiring list if things ever work out.  Thanks for that bit of really interesting education. 

I have always been a gifted bullshitter. It's an art. But be careful if your life depends on facts.

I question everything.  In college I questioned even physics let alone turd classes like philosophy of sociology which are complete BS.  And I don’t poison my mind with books. I have a special way of learning.

And that wasn’t bullshit.  That felt true to me and it made sense but I didn’t fact check it.  I really like smart independent thinkers.  They killed most of us but you can still find them albeit rare. 

Cheers! 
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 12:50:38 AM

I question everything.  In college I questioned even physics let alone turd classes like philosophy of sociology which are complete BS.  And I don’t poison my mind with books. I have a special way of learning.

And that wasn’t bullshit.  That felt true to me and it made sense but I didn’t fact check it.  I really like smart independent thinkers.  They killed most of us but you can still find them albeit rare. 

Cheers! 

Here is an article that would shock the world if it were translated into intelligible language.

It has some very basic information that could cause political upheaval, for bad or good who knows, but the truth is the truth.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/the-two-empires-and-three-domains-of-14432998/
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:23:11 AM

Cheers! 

Here is an article that would shock the world if it were translated into intelligible language.

It has some very basic information that could cause political upheaval, for bad or good who knows, but the truth is the truth.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/the-two-empires-and-three-domains-of-14432998/

Interesting read but yeah, you need to be a biologist.  Ha. 
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 08:08:10 PM

Interesting read but yeah, you need to be a biologist.  Ha. 

Most of it needs to be translated before it can be understood, but I studied gibberish in school and understand a bit.

The gist is that humans, and all animals, are the product of two microbial lineages.

Sort of like lichens are a mix of two species which form one organism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichen

So humans started as some sort of organism like a lichen and evolved, with the two original microbes creating a mitochondrial, or female, and a nuclear, or male, lineage.

The article then discusses the transfer of information between the evolved products through, for example, horizontal gene transfer.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrg2386

The implication is that this 'transfer of information', an example of which is hgt, becomes more complex as creatures evolve, so a person's 'genetics' would be getting, and assimilating, information from simple contact with microbes, but manifesting it in a, so far, less visible way.

Any microbe a person comes into contact with would exchange 'some' genetic information, altering the dna in both sides, and a microbe which created a strong reaction in a person, e.g. a disease pathogen etc probably provides more 'information'.

There are a lot of complex implications for humans, but in general it is bullish for digitalcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: