Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523361 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 02:12:20 PM

Interesting catch.  We’ll have a few standing tho.  Big ones.  But one will take over. 

Crypto is the same as fiat so far, and you might be right.

Bitcoin could become like a corporate dollar https://bitcointreasuries.net/ with lots of shitcoins adding to the turdlike pungency.

The wildcard right now is the economy and global warming.

The world was waiting for an imminent recession, and Trump was disentangling the China and U.S. economies when coronavirus mysteriously popped up and made an artificial recession. Globally governments have to figure out a way to pump cash into the economy without turning the world into a weimar republic. There is no way to do that which doesn't involve either monetizing commodities or putting populations under very heavy government control. So governments will try to create an updated version of the dollar for global trade, probably one dominant global currency.

Global warming is also going to have an effect on currencies. Atmospheric CO2 is now over 400 parts per million. With human populations still increasing rapidly we are not that far from there being a noticeable effect on people https://inspectapedia.com/hazmat/Carbon_Dioxide_Hazards.php

Anybody who has successfully made it through high school has enough science background to do simple gain of function research on organisms, and if that kind of experimentation gains traction there will necessarily be very hard physical borders between countries soon. A lot of countries may try to have their own currencies, but ultimately it boils down to military questions.

So there might be one main currency in a year or five but dgx has a limited chance unless its value is directly tied to a commodity.

It can also be tied to an identity since everything and EVERYONE will be in the the block and chain. 

Global warming is more faith science.  You’re seeing some geo-engineering which they’ve been able to do for decades but as far as man made global warming, that’s another global taxation scheme where you have the excuse to tax even the poorest.  What do you think the masks are for given they do next to nothing to protect you and in fact after a few hours they poison you.  It’s a breathing tax.  Taxing you to breath.  Hahaha. 

F that idiocracy turd 💩 straight from the underground - never wore a mask and never will and nobody in my house even got a cough this past winter, and I met no one who knew anyone who died from covid.  They were bribing peasants out here $500-$1,000 to say their 96 year old grandma died from covid.  Haha.  More fake science.  The jab is the real death science.  Man, some pandemic.  But this next winter, the vaccines are the killer load, people will start dying en masse batches for years to come and the govt will blame us and try to come out with yet another “final solution” vaccine.  Ha

But don’t we have it coming?  🌈

On the plus side.  I’ve only seen really stupid and the rock and roll abortion generation get the timebomb vaccine which is all a massive plus for justice and the planet. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 04:47:52 PM

Looking to add to my heavy bags but there’s no more giant low hanging fruit. 

Somebody scared?   I’ll find a way.  Loading other bags now to whale level.  Just one goes pop and I’ll need a crown.  Lol

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:00:31 PM

It can also be tied to an identity since everything and EVERYONE will be in the the block and chain. 

Global warming is more faith science....

The jab is the real death science....

On the plus side.  I’ve only seen really stupid and the rock and roll abortion generation get the timebomb vaccine which is all a massive plus for justice and the planet. 

Some people are able to live completely off the grid. That kind of lifestyle requires more and more weapons as time goes by, but it still is possible.

Global warming will fix itself eventually, but it is real to some degree. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is increasing rapidly. You can look at online sources https://earth.org/data_visualization/a-brief-history-of-co2/

Here is a video showing recent CO2 levels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jvP7BqVi4 In the early 1980s people who who worked or were involved in certain fields were familiar with the numbers '250 ppm CO2 over the ocean and 400 ppm CO2 around populated areas'. I remember those numbers from then so I don't need to believe others who say that the numbers are rising.

At 1,000 parts per million, which is common in many indoor settings today, most people will have some detectable impaired function, including lower scores on certain tests.

Any person can ignore it or not. I agree there isn't a whole lot anybody is doing or going to do about it, but it's interesting to watch, in a morbid, pathological way.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 08:11:44 PM

Global warming is more faith science....

The jab is the real death science....

Some people are able to live completely off the grid. That kind of lifestyle requires more and more weapons as time goes by, but it still is possible.

Global warming will fix itself eventually, but it is real to some degree. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is increasing rapidly. You can look at online sources https://earth.org/data_visualization/a-brief-history-of-co2/

Here is a video showing recent CO2 levels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jvP7BqVi4 In the early 1980s people who who worked or were involved in certain fields were familiar with the numbers '250 ppm CO2 over the ocean and 400 ppm CO2 around populated areas'. I remember those numbers from then so I don't need to believe others who say that the numbers are rising.

At 1,000 parts per million, which is common in many indoor settings today, most people will have some detectable impaired function, including lower scores on certain tests.

Any person can ignore it or not. I agree there isn't a whole lot anybody is doing or going to do about it, but it's interesting to watch, in a morbid, pathological way.

Off the grid is the way but not with 30k military drones hunting you in the US.  Move to poor country with good climate. 

Global warming data has been proven to have been manipulated, like 3-4 years ago by the very same European scientists gathering the data and making the lies.

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.  The global warming scheme is just like covid in part that it’s meant to tax the poorest to the richest.  The covid plan has an extra layer of killing hundreds of millions of people by vaxxine. 

Later boomers, called it 9 years ago they were gonna kill most of them.

Weird, I never get any cash prizes for my predictions.  DGC tho, oh, vlad gonna get paid there buy the hourly employees nice things for their hard work. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:22:02 AM

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

There are possible solutions, but governments have shown no interest.

So private parties are stepping in.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 09:39:20 AM

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true? 

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 09:47:21 AM

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true? 

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence. 

Gore is a politician, he does what politicians do. If you pay him to walk around with fake data showing 1+1=2 it doesn't mean 1+1 isn't two. It means he's a fact whore doing his thing. Chimps need jobs too.

Covid is a real virus, the fraud is in how it was engineered and released. A transnational group of scientists engineered it then it was brought to Wuhan during the world military games and released outside the lab. Provides a never ending confusion over source, a classic psyop signature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

Stand by for the updated version of Candid auris.

You will be impressed.
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 11:08:33 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true?  

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence.  

Your predictions about Covid/vaccines are almost as bad as your coin picks. Seriously do you think any sane person would listen to a word that you are saying? Your followers are like those fools that followed that guy into the sea.Get some help for those manic episodes you are having and stop spreading misinformation about viruses,vaccines...and coins you believe are going anywhere. Real prediction: Those same coins will be lingering without any market activity and serious community or development 10 years from now and the vaccinated will be alive and well and all will be back to normal while Vlad is still spouting rubbish to idiots stupid enough to listen Roll Eyes
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 12:23:18 PM

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true?  

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence.  

Your predictions about Covid/vaccines are almost as bad as your coin picks. Seriously do you think any sane person would listen to a word that you are saying? Your followers are like those fools that followed that guy into the sea.Get some help for those manic episodes you are having and stop spreading misinformation about viruses,vaccines...and coins you believe are going anywhere. Real prediction: Those same coins will be lingering without any market activity and serious community or development 10 years from now and the vaccinated will be alive and well and all will be back to normal while Vlad is still spouting rubbish to idiots stupid enough to listen Roll Eyes

7 point merits for blunt honesty which is rare in a PC world.  And marked to repost it when I’m right.  And wait for my next theory.  It’s the craziest one yet and the odds are high it’s gonna happen soon.  This is mad max x10 coming. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 12:08:46 PM

I keep adding to my bags like I’m not normal in the head and loaded with crazy people pillz.. 

That’s my secret. 

~  Vlad - your super leveled up dev:  You don’t deserve me either.  :/

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:01:41 PM

What DGC needs is a way to connect it to rare earths.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=AMEX%3AREMX

Burma is China's source for a lot of strategic metals, and Burma is going to shit rapidly.

https://thediplomat.com/2021/06/rare-earths-in-myanmar-unobtanium/

Aung Sun Suu Kyi is under arrest and her show trial is not going well. Burma is a mix of lots of ethnic groups who do not like being owned by other groups, and if they can defend some of their tribal lands rare earths will reach Neptune before humans.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 06:11:21 PM

What DGC needs is a way to connect it to rare earths.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=AMEX%3AREMX

Burma is China's source for a lot of strategic metals, and Burma is going to shit rapidly.

https://thediplomat.com/2021/06/rare-earths-in-myanmar-unobtanium/

Aung Sun Suu Kyi is under arrest and her show trial is not going well. Burma is a mix of lots of ethnic groups who do not like being owned by other groups, and if they can defend some of their tribal lands rare earths will reach Neptune before humans.

Man you know what kind of connects you need for that?  You’ll probably get suicided.  Doesnt fit the name either.  Why rename an ancient coin?  Besides, metanet will need something like Digital Coin.  That’s Why they’re running deep and silent with Marshall slapping everyone around.  Lol, love that guy and I know he secretly loves but can’t figure out how I see things that aren’t there.  It ain’t guessing nor dumb luck.  I’d be a little worried or maybe the plan is to just rob the poor again.  The arrow of justice has been unleashed.  People who don’t believe soon will.  So touch by enormous bags.  I’m just a delusional idiot I think I’ve called most. 

My coin pick history proves this. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 01:28:00 PM

Man you know what kind of connects you need for that?  You’ll probably get suicided.  Doesnt fit the name either.  Why rename an ancient coin?  Besides, metanet will need something like Digital Coin.  That’s Why they’re running deep and silent with Marshall slapping everyone around.  Lol, love that guy and I know he secretly loves but can’t figure out how I see things that aren’t there.  It ain’t guessing nor dumb luck.  I’d be a little worried or maybe the plan is to just rob the poor again.  The arrow of justice has been unleashed.  People who don’t believe soon will.  So touch by enormous bags.  I’m just a delusional idiot I think I’ve called most. 

Metanet, from google searching, looks to be an extension of the bsv fraud, an attempt to extend the intellectual property scam into the realm of digital currency.

The Australian government is Britain's Asian outpost, of course, they have largely exterminated the indigenous population and culture so now they sit on some of the richest mineral reserves in the world.

Bsv is entirely managed by the aussie cia, and they are pouring vast amounts of money into it, maybe they imagine that promoting intellectual property notions will help slow the decline of western europe, or maybe they just want to distract from the issue of eliminating the tribal populations in that area.

Either way, promoting 'ip rights' is a harmful scam, if that is what you are refering to by 'metanet'.

Information is not meant to be proprietary, it should not be controlled within a corporate or government framework.

Turning dgc into a bsv clone, if that is what you are suggesting, is a fast track to irrelevancy.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 07:13:49 PM

Metanet, from google searching, looks to be an extension of the bsv fraud, an attempt to extend the intellectual property scam into the realm of digital currency.

The Australian government is Britain's Asian outpost, of course, they have largely exterminated the indigenous population and culture so now they sit on some of the richest mineral reserves in the world.

Bsv is entirely managed by the aussie cia, and they are pouring vast amounts of money into it, maybe they imagine that promoting intellectual property notions will help slow the decline of western europe, or maybe they just want to distract from the issue of eliminating the tribal populations in that area.

Either way, promoting 'ip rights' is a harmful scam, if that is what you are refering to by 'metanet'.

Information is not meant to be proprietary, it should not be controlled within a corporate or government framework.

Turning dgc into a bsv clone, if that is what you are suggesting, is a fast track to irrelevancy.

DGC already has a very different use case than BSV.  BSV is gonna be the pipeline for what’s coming.  You wanna cross the bridge you pay the toll.  People greatly underestimate Craig Wright.  Aussie CIA just raised his rate of success to 99%.  Cause there’s no cia in Bitcoin.  Haha.  Grassroots and shit.  Lol

Cryptoneer

Activity: 116
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 08:36:15 PM

WoW!  Shocked This escalated quickly, I go away for a few weeks in the summer and all the conspiracies and Global take overs happens in the forum chat.  Grin

Nice to see you all are planing to overthrow them all.  Tongue

Så kan det gå, om CAPS LOCK är PÅ!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 08:22:23 AM

WoW!  Shocked This escalated quickly, I go away for a few weeks in the summer and all the conspiracies and Global take overs happens in the forum chat.  Grin

Nice to see you all are planing to overthrow them all.  Tongue

It’s what happens when vlad pops on the scene.

We’re gonna show them.  BTW, any proof Aussie cia is helping Craig?  I’d like to submit my CV.  I think it’s BS.  Those agencies would work with cons like Russ Hannaman ( Calvin we came from monkeys Ayre ). 

When I said this coin and thread is mine did you think for a second that I joke about such matters. 

Maybe I’m CIA but haven’t been activated yet.  Imagine me in full activation mode instead of goofing on a phone all day with one thumb.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 08:44:12 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2021, 08:56:40 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Book out on DGC.  I told you ungrateful clowns at $.005 this was gonna be in the top 20 and you thought it was a joke.  I don’t joke about making $21+ billion in crypto (2020 big Mac index).  

https://www.amazon.com/Digitalcoin-History-First-Chris-Thompson/dp/1534831495

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

I make things happen.  It’s how I do.  Where I go big players take notice.  It’s like magic only different.

- Vlad, your lead co-dev.  I’ve decided to give some credit to kadrit as lead dev for his work. Plus - I know Stuff++

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Edit:  I didn’t bring my renowned brand and name which the is recognized in all crypto world to a shitcoin to look like a clown.  Git to it before I have the rainmaker slap everybody around back there in the kitchen.  I want code cookies soon, you code hamsters.  You know I appreciate you guys and that’s just a term of endearment, like rat bastards.  Thanks for your work, it won’t go unrecognized.

~  your Boss - bringing the gloss to a rusty forgotten coin

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 01:29:15 PM

Book out on DGC.  I told you ungrateful clowns at $.005 this was gonna be in the top 20 and you thought it was a joke.  I don’t joke about making $21+ billion in crypto (2020 big Mac index).  

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

I make things happen.  It’s how I do.  Where I go big players take notice.  It’s like magic only different.

- Vlad, your lead co-dev.  I’ve decided to give some credit to kadrit as lead dev for his work. Plus - I know Stuff++

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Edit:  I didn’t bring my renowned brand and name which the is recognized in all crypto world to a shitcoin to look like a clown.  Git to it before I have the rainmaker slap everybody around back there in the kitchen.  I want code cookies soon, you code hamsters.  You know I appreciate you guys and that’s just a term of endearment, like rat bastards.  Thanks for your work, it won’t go unrecognized.

Pbclevtug 2016, ohg ab erivrjf lrg?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 04:13:38 PM

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Pbclevtug 2016, ohg ab erivrjf lrg?

Oye, I was just testing you guys.  Glad to see someone here knows what’s going on.  That’s why I find you hirable.  And trust me, I’m really picky.  You just leveled up on the smart scale.  You’re only tree levels below me now.  Impressive.  Wink

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:36:06 PM

Pretty clever, Vlad.  You just might be the savior of this coin.  And kadrit and whoever else is working on this coin, this community is indebted to you.  Thank you. 

~  Speedy Gonzales
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: