Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523359 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:00:23 AM

Interesting read but yeah, you need to be a biologist.  Ha. 

Most of it needs to be translated before it can be understood, but I studied gibberish in school and understand a bit.

The gist is that humans, and all animals, are the product of two microbial lineages.

Sort of like lichens are a mix of two species which form one organism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichen

So humans started as some sort of organism like a lichen and evolved, with the two original microbes creating a mitochondrial, or female, and a nuclear, or male, lineage.

The article then discusses the transfer of information between the evolved products through, for example, horizontal gene transfer.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrg2386

The implication is that this 'transfer of information', an example of which is hgt, becomes more complex as creatures evolve, so a person's 'genetics' would be getting, and assimilating, information from simple contact with microbes, but manifesting it in a, so far, less visible way.

Any microbe a person comes into contact with would exchange 'some' genetic information, altering the dna in both sides, and a microbe which created a strong reaction in a person, e.g. a disease pathogen etc probably provides more 'information'.

There are a lot of complex implications for humans, but in general it is bullish for digitalcoin.

You got me at it’s bullish for digital coin.  Lol.  And I don’t believe in evolution but I took HS biology and one 200 level college biology in premed but had to drop out cause of a bad accident.  So how does this help DGC?  Tag each species? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:25:17 AM

You got me at it’s bullish for digital coin.  Lol.  And I don’t believe in evolution but I took HS biology and one 200 level college biology in premed but had to drop out cause of a bad accident.  So how does this help DGC?  Tag each species? 

I'm not authorized to share that information, a person has to extract it from the article.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:19:57 PM

I'm not authorized to share that information, a person has to extract it from the article.

Now you sound like that jerkweed Vlad.  Lol.  I don’t wanna read hard lomg stuff and work.  I just want someone tp tell what will moon so can be fat lazy and rich.  I’m missing 2 of those right now. 
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:33:43 PM

Now you sound like that jerkweed Vlad.  Lol.  I don’t wanna read hard lomg stuff and work.  I just want someone tp tell what will moon so can be fat lazy and rich.  I’m missing 2 of those right now. 

One thing in the article, kind of obvious and you probably saw it, but I'll point it out anyway.

If you take the third letter of each sentence that begins with a vowel, then run it through a rot13 encoder, it spells "Buy uranium in 2021".

The article was written in 2010, so it's kind of weird, but who knows. The U.S. is building an experimental modular reactor and China has already made some advanced prototypes of small modular reactors designed to power only a small number of houses.

https://interestingengineering.com/the-us-military-plans-to-build-mobile-nuclear-reactor-in-idaho

The big issue is still proliferation, for some reason kids like to use weapons from previous generations, and there is a company which focuses mainly on designing proliferation resistant fuel.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NASDAQ-LTBR/

It's an extremely risky company, hence market cap is about $30m, but it is on Nasdaq and the people in the company are thoroughly plugged into the nuclear clique in the U.S. government.

You could buy some of that then if it goes high enough you could corner the dgc market like Elon Musk did with doge, and be on your way to fatness laziness and richness.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 12:58:58 PM

One thing in the article, kind of obvious and you probably saw it, but I'll point it out anyway.

If you take the third letter of each sentence that begins with a vowel, then run it through a rot13 encoder, it spells "Buy uranium in 2021".

The article was written in 2010, so it's kind of weird, but who knows. The U.S. is building an experimental modular reactor and China has already made some advanced prototypes of small modular reactors designed to power only a small number of houses.

https://interestingengineering.com/the-us-military-plans-to-build-mobile-nuclear-reactor-in-idaho

The big issue is still proliferation, for some reason kids like to use weapons from previous generations, and there is a company which focuses mainly on designing proliferation resistant fuel.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NASDAQ-LTBR/

It's an extremely risky company, hence market cap is about $30m, but it is on Nasdaq and the people in the company are thoroughly plugged into the nuclear clique in the U.S. government.

You could buy some of that then if it goes high enough you could corner the dgc market like Elon Musk did with doge, and be on your way to fatness laziness and richness.

Yes, I saw & decoded that in the first 3 minutes (lie).   What’s the company called?  I have other way to corner a few top coins but I’d check this out.  Kadrit and the rest of the team you better be pulling double shifts.  And Marshall, call in the best marketing team.  We’re gonna roll this coin to top 10 if things go right and I’m right. 
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 02:22:40 PM

Yes, I saw & decoded that in the first 3 minutes (lie).   What’s the company called?  I have other way to corner a few top coins but I’d check this out.  Kadrit and the rest of the team you better be pulling double shifts.  And Marshall, call in the best marketing team.  We’re gonna roll this coin to top 10 if things go right and I’m right. 

It's encoded in the first post. Don't provide encoded information online, but the original clue was https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NASDAQ-LTBR/

There has been some kind of massive game going on with Uranium for a while.

For decades it was the easy greenhouse solution, it could have easily dropped CO2 to near insignificant levels. That would have eliminated oil influence though, and a few accidents, in Russia and Japan, final nails in the coffin. But recently, last 5 years, the U.S. government seems to have been engineering a shortage of Uranium. It is probably a group of oil industry bigwigs behind it, and the goal is probably a transition from 'oil control' to 'green mineral control' including nuclear fuels. Uranium is cheap and common, so it would be hard to make money cornering it unless a shortage was deliberately engineered first.

Russia and the U.S. have always cooperated in oil corruption, but the Chinese chop heads like there's no tomorrow when it comes to corruption, and they have access to a lot of green minerals, rare earths etc through Burma and other controlled areas.

Bringing China into the fold is risky but necessary, and they are slowly being brought in.
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 02:17:45 AM

We are too far from the topic of digitalcoin.

The world will become a cauldron of melting pot chaos. We'll leave it at that.

Meanwhile digitalcoin is beginning to blast off.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:02:17 PM

That’s cause vlad bought ~120k at market in 2 days per his telegram confession.  He did done promise the dev that if that price drops he’s gonna own this coins.

He’s still only at 400,000.  He needs over a million to feel all decent-like inside. 

Soon. 
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 12:11:21 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2021, 12:36:19 AM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

That’s cause vlad bought ~120k at market in 2 days per his telegram confession.  He did done promise the dev that if that price drops he’s gonna own this coins.

He’s still only at 400,000.  He needs over a million to feel all decent-like inside.  

Soon.  

DGC Pros
1) Network is very active and distributed across a lot of countries https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network

DGC Cons
1) Latest wallet is from 2019 https://github.com/lomtax/digitalcoin
2) Download links missing on this site https://digitalcoin.co/downloads/
3) This site is expired https://digitalcoin.tech/
4) Last Twitter post 2018 https://twitter.com/DigitalcoinORG

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:00:57 PM

That’s cause vlad bought ~120k at market in 2 days per his telegram confession.  He did done promise the dev that if that price drops he’s gonna own this coins.

He’s still only at 400,000.  He needs over a million to feel all decent-like inside.  

Soon.  

DGC Pros
1) Network is very active and distributed across a lot of countries https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network

DGC Cons
1) Latest wallet is from 2019 https://github.com/lomtax/digitalcoin
2) Download links missing on this site https://digitalcoin.co/downloads/
3) This site is expired https://digitalcoin.tech/
4) Last Twitter post 2018 https://twitter.com/DigitalcoinORG

The cons are irrelevant right now and can be fixed on days.  That’s why they’re cons.  See what I did there.  Darken it baby darken it.

The pro is what counts.  They’re prepared to become the defacto digital verification coin for metanet. 

These cheap monster cheap coins leave plenty of caca looking things behind that can be quickly fixed.  You wanna look at the code and see it’s potential usecase. 

Talking to Vlad, still the lead dev here, DGC is still easily a top 20 coin.  He’s record is at least 80% right in 8 or 9 years, I’m gonna fly with that. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 08:33:11 AM

Thanks for filling in for me while I was on a 14 day 23 day ban.  Lol

Just For axing questions about my stolen coins.  Anyway, water under the rainbow 🌈 bridge. 

Sooo, I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Didn’t want you retards to think there was no lead dev and ceo running this corn.

We’re working hard behind the scenes, I’ll do my best to keep this thread alive since it seems this abandoned coin left this thread without any community or supporters. 

Ya’ll mentally handicapped 18 year old turds who know less than zero but who will drive lambos don’t forget you didn’t know Jack, you just got lucky running into guys like me.  The 1 in a billion guy.  I said this is gonna be a top 20 corn and it will be.  Craig will have to call me up when he realizes this the digital cert coin he needs. 

And don’t ever forget, lemmings, who told you 1,000x run at .005 when there was nothing here for a year but dust, not a post and no sign of life.  But I saw the potential and took over and made things happen by cracking the whip.  Lol

Vlad - DGC dev and CEO. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 11:48:47 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 02:54:30 PM by mprep

Doing my regular check in of what will be a great community.  Don’t look at the price - look at the future of this great corn.  

Everybody is working hard below deck - even got Doctor M down there snapping the whip.  We’ll be ready when all hell breaks loose and the dark days long, cold and unforgiving.  Much like evil.  

Vlad

[moderator's note: removed off-topic content]

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:22:27 PM

Vlad banned for 30 days so you guys get a Break.

Got a feeling he’s coming a bit more angry or maybe he sees there’s no point in that.  You never know with him. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:16:46 PM

Hey gang!  Much love community.  You’ll return it when a 1 penny coin goes to minimum $100 but most likely $1,000.

Somebody call me Krazy - I miss feeling special.  Wink

Apocalipsa

Cryptoneer

Activity: 116
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 10:27:35 AM

Too quiet around here. Tongue Someone must be planing something big, I just hope it won't go BANG!

Så kan det gå, om CAPS LOCK är PÅ!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:57:47 PM

Too quiet around here. Tongue Someone must be planing something big, I just hope it won't go BANG!

Fools catching on.  Top 20 vlad said and he ain’t no liar now is he? 
Eddyc

Activity: 1011
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:50:39 PM

So? Where are the great legends of the world of cryptocurrency? This project has been alive since 2013...
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 09:48:42 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 05:06:01 PM by mprep

So? Where are the great legends of the world of cryptocurrency? This project has been alive since 2013...

Before vlad received these PM from the DGC dev, he was already telling everyone pretty much the same thing.  They’re cooking in the kitchen and this will be a top 10, minimum top 20 coin.  Now this was insider information but I had already bought my coins, in fact I sold some to buy some nice wet secret turd.  So retards, on top of telling you this info, cause they’re trying to get me on insiders trading lol.  Here’s the PM I got from the dev.  Now we all have and know the same info and there’s more to it that I see but that’s just my eyes not facts.  

Leakage #1:  

upload images

Leakage #2:  
upload images

Plus I speculate Marshall the great with balls of steel and wits almost as sharp as mine is managing this dead dog.  You have no idea what that means - well, cause 99% wear masks.  I thought we only had like 75% stupids in the world.  Sheep.  Enjoy the free riches I work hard to research and dev for you.  

~ mental defect
   Lead Dev

How Vlad’s community doing.   It’s really come alive since he became lead dev and ceo?  I like it, he’s so high caliber.  

Vlad’s sock
Lead dev and ceo of this future moon coin.  

Craig, this is just one more coin you’ll have to negotiate with me on.  Wink wink, buddy, 7x retribution plus a bag of pills.  I just thought of that.  Why not get that cherry on top?  

Dear douche mod, don’t delete messages aimed to send messages on behalf of the community to the devs and marketers working behind this coin.  Doing so is criminal as you are destroying relevant information which investors have a right to know.  Like all the info I told them and got from kadrit.  Very important in making an investment decision.  Assclown.  

Deleted message, from the community:

Vlad ~ Marshall, don’t make me target you (not a threat just a way of saying I’ll focus on your work in crypto which takes away from the work you should be doing here.  Wow).  Please, I actually like you and you’re top talent I wouldn’t wanna harm - (by showing the community you don’t care). Mods, take some reading comprehension classes.  No need to add anything there.  To be a mod really means you’re a power tripper or you have a more pathetic life than me and my life is already under the sub flooring.  Stinks, Looks like a couple other wevs got here before me.  Snap, I think I found that turd  Baritus.  Job well done.  

Dave’s Crusty Jizz Sock

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged, removed off-topic content]
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 06:54:30 PM

Worms, just wanna let you know I’m out of prison.  Again.  And I’m still dev around here but kadrit seems legit so he gets 50% credit.  Cause I’m nice I hear. 

You don’t like that deal we’ll do it the hard way. 

Anyway, minimum top 20 coins here from when I just told you maggots about it at $.005.  Buy piglets, buy, cause you won’t have long to spend it. 

The time to run and war draws near.  Be prepared or be a part human walking half zombie.  The level of stupidity in the west is pure shock.  And you’re supposed to be educated in the best schools.  Lemmings. 

Your captain and chief Dev who will keep his word!
Vlad2Vlad

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 03:36:22 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 03:58:19 PM by MostlyGhostly

Hey gang!  Much love community.  You’ll return it when a 1 penny coin goes to minimum $100 but most likely $1,000.

Somebody call me Krazy - I miss feeling special.  Wink

Apocalipsa

This fucking garbage face ^ reported my message and had it deleted. Lol. You need a hot carl up ur rass. I will punish and persuade this kind of misbehavior on part of anybody trying to compromise this thread with there lies. This shitface and his another companion, Doctor Zero, talk DGB as it is damn darn fucking uncut gem. A perl needing a rinse to shine again. Lol. Ur crook cartel will get u in trouble.

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: