Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO IS LIVE!] TOP | The world's first decentralized video hosting  (Read 8812 times)
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

I have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of everyone calling themselves the first this or the first that. It's  not original, or catchy, or motivating at all... but mostly it's a blatant lie. How many the first block chain real estate do we have now? How many the first blockchain in the gaming industry.

Haha. It's I am right I think LBRY is the first decentralized video hosting. And they have product for us try. No need invest or something like that. Just try and get their coin.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
turnonaprofit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:16:34 PM

Looks good team, all the chips can only use ETH to buy it?

Most likely yes, only ETH. Soon all the details of the crowdsdale will be announced.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:39:04 AM

I'm very interested in how the developers are planning to entice people into their own resources? How do they make the top users of YouTube go to them?  Huh

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

Years ago, entrepreneurs, good luck, give us a good project, continuous attention
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

I'm very interested in how the developers are planning to entice people into their own resources? How do they make the top users of YouTube go to them?  Huh

The developers have a clear marketing plan, which includes working with bloggers and ordinary users. Conducting offline and online events is also planned. More about this you can read in our white paper.
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

The Team of TOP spoke about the benefits and security of using blocking technology for video authors, ordinary users and advertisers. You can read is here.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

They have a solid roadmap I just invited the dev to answer the top 18 questions asked by Bitcointalk members on why they should invest in this project, and I'm glad the dev accepted our invitation.

We will post the interview here within 24 hours so you can rate and give your opinion.

turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

The Team of TOP announced the date, as well as other details of the crowdsdale. You can get familiar with them by clicking on the link to the article in our blog.
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Alex Litman, graduated Moscow State University. You mean Lomonosov Moscow State University (MГУ)?

What faculty? I think it's very important info. The team looks very young.

I hope they will answer my question.

Young team has much bigger disadvantages compared to advantages.

You can check this information personally from Alex by contacting him by e-mail.

I'd be glad if you can answer publicly. If you mention university, it's nice if you can specify and faculty is very important too!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

Interesting concept - if I understand correctly, marketing budget gets split between video authors and viewers? So it's like the reverse of paid videos; you can paid to watch (and post).
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

I would like to invite supporters and investors to check our interview on the dev of TOP and see how strong the roadmap and the plans of Top http://cryptocurrencieshub.com/top-the-worlds-first-decentralized-video-hosting/

Get to know the team behind this project their plans and roadmap, you could be adopting or investing in the next huge project in the cryptcurrency industry..

So take your time to read all their answers

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Watch the latest video review, why invest in Top:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmybq27ZnCU
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:15:44 AM

This is a good testimonial video based on my perception but since it is in Russian language, you better post it in the local russian board I'm sure it will generate a lot of interest for your fellow russian but not here where the main language being used is english but congrats for creating this kind of video I'm sure you will have a reward for creating one

r_victory

Activity: 1939
Merit: 351

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:34:34 AM

I have been following and participating from the beginning, I read some comments about the term "the first", and in my opinion, although it isn't the first one, it is more a good option, with the time of development and maturing of the project, it may become the first option. Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

I have been following and participating from the beginning, I read some comments about the term "the first", and in my opinion, although it isn't the first one, it is more a good option, with the time of development and maturing of the project, it may become the first option. Grin

In the concept that the developers of this project propose, it is indeed the first.
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

This is a good testimonial video based on my perception but since it is in Russian language, you better post it in the local russian board I'm sure it will generate a lot of interest for your fellow russian but not here where the main language being used is english but congrats for creating this kind of video I'm sure you will have a reward for creating one

This video has already been placed in the Russian ANN.
koragg

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

I just read the whitepaper (http://toprofit.top/whitepaper.pdf).

This does not read like a whitepaper. This reads like a marketing pamphlet. There's next to nothing for technical details ("whitepaper" implies technical details...).

*How* are you going to decentralize filesharing? There's not a clue to be found anywhere

This is an example of what I expect in a whitepaper: https://storj.io/storj.pdf
toprofit.top smells like a scam....
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

what is the total supply ico?
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Hard Cap - 150 000 ETH

Soft Cap - 15 000 ETH
turnonaprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

Do not jump to conclusions. If there is no technical information in the whitepaper, this does not mean that the project is a scam. In the case of the TOP project, the whitepaper serves as an informational one in terms of marketing, roadmap and implementation of the business model, as this is more relevant information for the potential investor. Thank you for asking!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: