Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gubyy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

Awesome project! Looking to invest ASAP, which exchange can I find Dragonchain on?

EtherDelta
StakesnShaves

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

seriously weak buy walls falling thru on our only exchange keeps getting better lol i still think this is a solid HODL thru any drops we will have a moon!
StakesnShaves

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

i will be posting a full review on here of why i invested to help support the coins progress i will also be active here weekly at least...stop selling ppl!!!
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:42 PM

i am invested and have been watching the ghub and overall progress of this project closely 'Latest commit c3a619e  22 days ago' Huh

for a usp walt disney project this is where i believe the price volatility comes from with many ico hodl already in the green but watching a decline as eth takes a moon heading to 1k as well as the team section of the site being taken down and if that wasnt enough we dont have much of a presence here and the latest news on the OFFICIAL site is dated from october  4th 2017   Lips sealed

Are you trolling? It's ok, you can admit it.

Why would you expect regular updates to the github when the project was completed last year?

Why is volatility an issue for you? It's normal in crypto, look what happens to alts when Bitcoin goes on a charge. This ETH pump has been building for a long time, it was plain to see in the charts for at least 2 months.

We don't know why the team info was removed, but I'm sure you can ask them if you wish. They're holding a Reddit AMA next week, Tuesday the 19th at 10:30am PST.

They may not be very active here, but Bitcointalk isn't the best place to spread the word about these type of projects anymore. Stay up to date with their Twitter account, https://twitter.com/dragonchaingang and their Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonchain/

alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:54:35 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:43:54 AM by alope

As we complete the distribution of Dragons from the public sale, Dragonchain is excited to introduce the “Dragon Days of Slumber.” This is our mechanism for encouraging ongoing participation and support for the larger DC ecosystem and our incubator program.

What are Dragon Days of Slumber?

A Dragon Day of Slumber takes into account both the Dragon balance and length of time each Dragon is held. Based on this “Dragon Slumber Score,” token holders gain priority access to Dragonchain Incubator ICOs and pre-sales. Dragon Slumber scores will used to drive factors such as discount level, participation timeframe and purchase limits. Since each of the Dragonchain Incubations are unique, with tokens representing different types of utility, these benefits will vary based on the specific ICO. Every Dragonchain Incubation ICO will include some type of exclusive participation for Dragon holders, however.

How is a Dragon Slumber Score Calculated?

It’s simple! The number of Dragons held, multiplied by the number of days held yields the Dragon Slumber Score. For instance, if you have 100 Dragons that you’ve held for 5 days, your Slumber Score is 500.

Look Lateral will be the first Dragonchain Incubator ICO, and its pre-sale will take place shortly after the distribution of public Dragons. Stay tuned for specific details on Dragon Slumber Score participation levels and how to make sure you don’t miss out!

As always, we encourage you to stay connected to all things Dragonchain via our email list or Telegram.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/dont-wake-the-dragon-5d90fac19635

Telegram: https://t.me/dragontalk

Check the slumber score: https://dragonchain.com/slumber-score/  
alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

Dragonchain Goes SubReddit

It’s been a long time coming, but we’re happy to finally venture into the threads of Reddit with our official subreddit r/dragonchain. It’s a great place to find many of our important announcements, a knowledge base of relevant information, as well as related community posts.

To make it officially official, we’ll be hosting our first AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Joe and the gang on Tuesday, December 19 at 10:30am PST. Stay tuned for the official thread where we’ll be taking questions. In the meantime, browse the board and check out the getting started guide.

Started guide :
https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonchain/comments/7ijzq0/welcome_to_rdragonchain_read_this_to_get_started/

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/dragonchain-goes-subreddit-b7e2509b00d2
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:04 AM

In my opinions, I thinks the Dragon Foundation need to seek a new experienced cryptocurrency legal team,
because the current legal team is giving a wrong advice for stopping the Devs from contacting the Exchanges to ask adding Dragon in their Exchanges.

I don't thinks it is illegal for the Dragon Foundation to contact the Exchanges to ask them to add Dragon in their Exchanges, because i thinks the only illegal things to do is if you working with the Exchanges to manipulate the price, this will be illegal....but asking them to add your coins is not illegal in my opinions.

I see there a lots other legit ICO who hired experienced  legal teams who have no problems to ask the Exchanges to add their coins in their exchanges.
Because Dragon will be a dead coins if the bigger Exchanges don't want to add Dragon to be trade in their Exchanges....this is a concern i have Undecided

ullo2000

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

when dragonchain will be listed on other exchanges ? , etherdelta is very complex for new user plus it  hurt the growth of token very badly if token is not listed on multiple specially big exchanges and that is what exactly is happening with dragonchains
Semur_Jengkol

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:41:45 AM

Add to Binance, Bittrex or other markets will make users easier DRGN transactions, I hope the team soon realize.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Add to Binance, Bittrex or other markets will make users easier DRGN transactions, I hope the team soon realize.

Since the ICO raised millions, they shouldn't have a problem to pay the fees for a lot of exchanges.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
plen

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

Since the ICO raised millions, they shouldn't have a problem to pay the fees for a lot of exchanges.

I hope the team never puts a dime into exchanges. I don't want the price manipulated by FOMO and FUD. I want every single ICO who wants to incubate on the dragonchain system to have to have a difficult time buying their DRGN, not get some crypto group to nonsensically FUD the hell out of it to drop the price so they can buy in cheap on some trash exchange. Exchanges are not always the route to your profitability dreams. I get it, a lot of folks want to see price movement fast and high but it's not going to happen overnight and exchanges are not necessarily the route to that.

High volume trader? Get up to $500 matched deposit at the Beaxy Exchange! | Canadians get $10 free when you deposit and buy $100 worth of cryptocurrency at Netcoins!
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

I hope the team never puts a dime into exchanges. I don't want the price manipulated by FOMO and FUD. I want every single ICO who wants to incubate on the dragonchain system to have to have a difficult time buying their DRGN, not get some crypto group to nonsensically FUD the hell out of it to drop the price so they can buy in cheap on some trash exchange. Exchanges are not always the route to your profitability dreams. I get it, a lot of folks want to see price movement fast and high but it's not going to happen overnight and exchanges are not necessarily the route to that.

The team has already said repeatedly that they have been told by their legal advisers not to solicit exchanges. They have also said that projects that want access to the incubator platform will have to buy DRGN from them at a premium. However, at the moment we are only on one exchange, which a good number of people do not want to use. So eventually, when everyone on EtherDelta has had their fill of coins the volume will tail off and the price will fall. It would therefore be in the best interests of the team to have DRGN listed on as many exchanges as possible, it raises awareness and adoption, and also supports the price by providing additional liquidity.

I don't see where any FUD would come from, the team is legit with a wealth of experience, and the project seems to be one of the best out there. But if there was an attempt to start some FUD, then being listed on just one exchange will definitely not help in regards to supporting the price. The more exchanges the better.
flightofthebumblebee

Activity: 84

Telegram Community Manager

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Is Dragon chain available in other exchages? I only hold a small amount of Dragon. I will keep on supporting this token.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

Is Dragon chain available in other exchages? I only hold a small amount of Dragon. I will keep on supporting this token.

Nope. At the moment only available on Etherdelta but I imagine it will not take long for them to get listed on another, bigger exchange since they have raised a lot of money in the ICO and therefore can afford listingfees.

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Nope. At the moment only available on Etherdelta but I imagine it will not take long for them to get listed on another, bigger exchange since they have raised a lot of money in the ICO and therefore can afford listingfees.

Ok, I'll try again and maybe the message will sink in. They will not solicit exchanges.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonchain/comments/7ila57/idea_when_other_exchanges_will_be_coming/dqzld7e/

[–]dragonchain_jonel 2 points 6 days ago
Hi Mista! Happy you're a fan! Not to sound like a broken record but we literally have legal orders saying we can't solicit exchanges in any form. Really wish I could help you out though! 

However, DRGN is now apparently listed on fatbtc. https://fatbtc.com/news-detail-16.htm

I've never used them, so do some research to see if they're legit. It's on you if you lose coins.
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:37 PM

Dragon team does not speculate much in my opion. Even by hacken.com not listed very low profile. I think Dragon is not out for mainstream speculations, but just want to deliver good product. Very good pricible in  my eyes. Lroduct is key not speculations. Dragon is a good name. I just imagen "game of thrones". Yust waiting every epsode to see dragons grow and in action.  Grin
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

Dragonchain has been shilled by the top crypto twitter persona. I checked what the fuss is all about and it seems no one is interested here. But as I look into it more. This project is definitely worth to monitor more.

jetfish

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

How much tokens to receive a pet dragon?
qwerty923

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

ANNOUNCING LOOK LATERAL TOKEN PRE-SALE

It's finally time to talk token pre-sale with all of you!

The challenge: the current art market lacks transparency, accessibility and liquidity.
Our solution: a pricing system that runs on algorithms and constantly-refreshed data via input from the global art community. Our Signature Tag will be affixed to the back of art pieces and attached to authenticity certificates. It will confirm artwork identity and allow access to information on the entire lifecycle of art works, all stored on our blockchain-secured database. Look Lateral will be powered by DragonChain's technology platform, our solution allows the sale and trading of a whole piece or portions of an artwork, quickly and safely.

Our business is supported by a team of global experts in the art, technology and finance sectors. Our initiative to promoting accurate valuation and informed participation in the art market via the LOOK, Look Lateral's utility token for the art world.

Beginning January 8, 2018, we invite the global art community to see what the LOOK has to offer. Join our quest to open the global art market for all.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:33:30 PM

Dragon team does not speculate much in my opion. Even by hacken.com not listed very low profile. I think Dragon is not out for mainstream speculations, but just want to deliver good product. Very good pricible in  my eyes. Lroduct is key not speculations. Dragon is a good name. I just imagen "game of thrones". Yust waiting every epsode to see dragons grow and in action.  Grin

I like that. Not overhyped, just a normal hype ;-).

Anybody know any particular reason for DRGN going up today (besides almost all alts going up)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: