Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

Hi,

Hello every one,I am Deshan from sri lanka.
New coin Draonchain Token.Very nice project sir.
I keep in my eyes this coin and buy lowest price.i hope i can make huge profit under your project.

Already i joined your telegram group ( https://t.me/dragontalk )

Very nice idea,Good concept and I think This is success Story.
Your vision also very nicely.Background is beautyfull.Thank you dor giving this opportunity for us.

Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley

I agree. I don't have regrets yet investing in DRGN... The only regrets are maybe that I dind't invest more or wasn't able to join the ICO  Undecided Smiley.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
CryptoMan0123

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

Loving the whole aspect of this coin.  Plus the fact, Disney is not going to put out garbage.  I am keeping my dragons until Next December and will sell a couple at $8.  Low market cap n supply can easily happen.
AlessandroDragonchain

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Hello
I have invested at the ico with Btc
How can I get my dragon’s coins please?

You should have already gotten them in your MEW. Try doing this procedure if they don't show up
Log in to your MEW.  Click on the 'Add Custom Token' button. Then fill out the boxes with this info : Token Contract Address:  0x419c4db4b9e25d6db2ad9691ccb832c8d9fda05e
Symbol: DRGN
Decimals: 18

You can also check out your account balance on https://etherscan.io

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

A nice announcement from Kucoin for Dragonchain!

An extra trading pair for Dragonchain (DRGN/NEO) starting on December 25 00.00 UTC+8 - https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944961788033974272

Magic_Dragons

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:41 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:46:51 AM by Magic_Dragons

This is going to huge!

LookLateral ICO starts in January.
Project on @dragonchaingang blockchain.
150 more projects coming soon.

If Dragonchain already has 150 applications submitted to their incubator program in less than 1 month, just imagine how many ICO'S they will be introducing in the coming year! Holy Cow!

Another great thing is that it eliminates all the ICO Scams out there, Dragonchain would never work with scammers in the first place.

This guy is good to follow on Twitter for Dragonchain News:
https://twitter.com/MiniBabyWhale?lang=en

Go Dragons Go!!!

Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:30:03 AM

Do you think this project is similar to Aragon and Gnosis ?
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

Do you think this project is similar to Aragon and Gnosis ?

I can't tell if this is a joke question or a bot post...Dragonchain is a platform based currency with it's own blockchain, it can host Dapps.  Aragon and Gnosis are Dapps and they do not have their own blockchain.  If it's not a platform currency you can pretty much assume its not like Dragonchain.
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Dragonchain price will be 100$ next year, screenshot my post Wink

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

Seems extremely unlikely if you look at the current marketcap & room for growth.

DRGN is now the 77th on Coinmarketcap.

Price of 100 dollars would mean a marketcap of 23 842 194 000 (almost 24 billion!) dollars (with the current volume in circulation). That would be like DRGN would jump over Litecoin and be a followup on Ripple at the moment.

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Seems extremely unlikely if you look at the current marketcap & room for growth.

DRGN is now the 77th on Coinmarketcap.

Price of 100 dollars would mean a marketcap of 23 842 194 000 (almost 24 billion!) dollars (with the current volume in circulation). That would be like DRGN would jump over Litecoin and be a followup on Ripple at the moment.

If you think like that, yeah it seems unlikely, but the rest of the market will actually be moving up as well so 24 billion probably wouldn't be enough to jump Litecoin.  Plus, since he didn't specify WHEN next year, that leaves a large window of opportunity open.

It's real aggressive, but I wouldn't say its completely out of the window.  Platforms currencies are starting to pop up left and right and it's watering down the game, but if there's gonna be something that can get into 10s of billions marketcap range, platform currencies usually have some of the best chances to do that.  If Dragonchain starts incubating all of these high quality ICOs it wouldn't be completely out of the realm of possibility for end of 2019 or something.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

I just bought 650 more dragons at 88cents. I'll hodl them just like my others ^^
btw, does anyone know if you are/will be able to move your slumber score to another Wallet?
Magic_Dragons

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:25:30 PM

See Ya' Later Dragon Haters! Dragons DRGN over a buck today $1.03   Smiley

Check this out if you haven't seen it yet:

Dragons To The Moon: Top 5 Most Promising Coins in 2018
https://coincodex.com/article/1152/5-most-promising-coins-in-2018/

Go Dragons Go!!!
qwerty923

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

I think dragonchain need ANN threads in bitcointalk forum. Not just this token sale thread. The new threads can make dragon to increase the exposure rate .
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

I have learn about this project when  a read a Blog about the hackEd etherdela DNS . The apparently hater is trying to unload the stolen ether by buying this asset. Well it is worth to Watch this

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

I think dragonchain need ANN threads in bitcointalk forum. Not just this token sale thread. The new threads can make dragon to increase the exposure rate .

Definitely. The tg group is huge, like 6000 members or so, at t.me/dragontalk . We need to spread dragon-wings a bit and provide as many interested with as readily available information as possible, which would include keeping an updated ANN thread imo. Right now, based off DCs presence on bitcointalk, I would think the token sale is still happening, because of the title of this thread. Also an ANN for each upcoming incubator ico (wherever applicable) would definitely not hurt... but that is probably up to the team of each individual project.
r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:44:12 AM

I have learn about this project when  a read a Blog about the hackEd etherdela DNS . The apparently hater is trying to unload the stolen ether by buying this asset. Well it is worth to Watch this

Even some haters have brains too, not glad to hear this one may be aboard but at the same time... a wee-bit flattered.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:46 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:49:46 AM by kevingreen

Definitely. The tg group is huge, like 6000 members or so, at t.me/dragontalk . We need to spread dragon-wings a bit and provide as many interested with as readily available information as possible, which would include keeping an updated ANN thread imo. Right now, based off DCs presence on bitcointalk, I would think the token sale is still happening, because of the title of this thread. Also an ANN for each upcoming incubator ico (wherever applicable) would definitely not hurt... but that is probably up to the team of each individual project.

Definitely with will boast the awareness about dragonchain. Then we can call it Dragontalk
Magic_Dragons

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:05 AM

Wait a minute... before you end up selling your Dragons for .22 cents, think about this:

Dragonchain vs. Etherium and other Blockchain Platforms

Etherium and other Blockchain Platforms make money off of people using their platforms and paying a fee to do so.

Part of The "Dragonchain Ecosystem" is the Dragonchain Platform, where people will to pay a fee to use it also.

So, everything is all equal then, right? Nope, not even close!

Let's say an ICO launches on Etherium and they raise 30 Million Dollars. Does Etherium profit 30 Million Dollars
from it? No they don't, they just get the fees. Does the 30 Million Dollars stay in Etherium? Nope, it gets
turned into cash and possibly a few new Lambos ASAP or in the worst case, just vanishes.

Now, Dragonchain helps a new company launch an ICO and they raise 30 Million Dollars. Does Dragonchain profit
30 Million? Well, here is where it gets interesting... and the part that's genius.

Dragonchain is not only a Blockchain Platform, they are also a One-Stop Marketplace for everything that new company needs.

The only ICO Money the new company has to take from the $30 Million is rent for some office space and pay for their employees... if even that.

Most of the $30 Million in ICO Money is going one place, right back into The Dragonchain Ecosystem.

No Lambos, hookers or coke... just Dragons!

Almost all the Bitcoin or Etherium that is raised in the ICO gets turned into Dragons at a price that is
ABOVE the current Dragon DRGN price at that time... and that's good news for you and me!

I may be kind of wrong in how I'm looking at this, but on a equal dollar for dollar amount of ICO Money
raised, Dragonchain is 1000x more profitable than Etherium. I'm not saying they are worth more, but they
sure don't need to create that many ICO's to make a boatload of money.

If Dragonchain was just a platform, Dragons would be $10-$20 easily. Now add in the Marketplace and Incubator... $$$

The only real Lambo in this story is the one you will be driving next year! Go Dragons Go!!!

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

Definitely with will boast the awareness about dragonchain. Then we can call it Dragontalk

The initial poster can adjust the first post & change the title of the thread, right?

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Wait a minute... before you end up selling your Dragons for .22 cents, think about this:

Dragonchain vs. Etherium and other Blockchain Platforms

Etherium and other Blockchain Platforms make money off of people using their platforms and paying a fee to do so.

Part of The "Dragonchain Ecosystem" is the Dragonchain Platform, where people will to pay a fee to use it also.

So, everything is all equal then, right? Nope, not even close!

Let's say an ICO launches on Etherium and they raise 30 Million Dollars. Does Etherium profit 30 Million Dollars
from it? No they don't, they just get the fees. Does the 30 Million Dollars stay in Etherium? Nope, it gets
turned into cash and possibly a few new Lambos ASAP or in the worst case, just vanishes.

Now, Dragonchain helps a new company launch an ICO and they raise 30 Million Dollars. Does Dragonchain profit
30 Million? Well, here is where it gets interesting... and the part that's genius.

Dragonchain is not only a Blockchain Platform, they are also a One-Stop Marketplace for everything that new company needs.

The only ICO Money the new company has to take from the $30 Million is rent for some office space and pay for their employees... if even that.

Most of the $30 Million in ICO Money is going one place, right back into The Dragonchain Ecosystem.

No Lambos, hookers or coke... just Dragons!

Almost all the Bitcoin or Etherium that is raised in the ICO gets turned into Dragons at a price that is
ABOVE the current Dragon DRGN price at that time... and that's good news for you and me!

I may be kind of wrong in how I'm looking at this, but on a equal dollar for dollar amount of ICO Money
raised, Dragonchain is 1000x more profitable than Etherium. I'm not saying they are worth more, but they
sure don't need to create that many ICO's to make a boatload of money.

If Dragonchain was just a platform, Dragons would be $10-$20 easily. Now add in the Marketplace and Incubator... $$$

The only real Lambo in this story is the one you will be driving next year! Go Dragons Go!!!

Interesting point of view.

I got out of the Dragontalk-telegramgroup because 6000 people chatting is way to much info to process... But we need more views / posts like this.

+1

I like the way you compare DRGN to ETH & how DRGN has more advantages. I am more and more getting convinced that my choice to invest in DRGN was a good one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: