Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitbuddy6

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Great platform so much potentiality to grow further
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:02:48 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 06:42:31 AM by alope

COBINHOOD DELUXE Express Vol. 3 (January 5–16 [23:59 UTC+0], 2018)

Now, for the third time, we are holding another token-voting event. Introducing COBINHOOD Express Deluxe (longer voting period).

Starting 5th of January 00:00 (UTC+0) to the 16th of January 23:59 (UTC+0), traders with at least 30 COBs in their COBINHOOD Exchange account can vote once for the following
 tokens (in alphabetical order:

DigiByte (DGB), DragonChain (DRGN), Leverj (LEV), Monetha (MTH), Nav Coin (NAV), Ormeus (ORME), POA Network (POA), Presearch (PRE), and Skycoin (SKY).

Winners will be declared soon after the voting period ends.
If you want to take part in the COBINHOOD DELUXE Express Vol. 3

VOTE HERE! : https://cobinhood.com/vote

https://twitter.com/COBINHOOD
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Bringing the Blockchain to Life(ID)

Meet Dragonscale incubation partner, lifeID

here is an undeniable growing global understanding that blockchain, and its underlying decentralized structure of recording value, will soon permeate virtually every aspect of modern life. (more on this from the HuffPo). Naturally, identification systems that can provide the highest levels of security, ease of use and scalable efficiency, will be some of the first necessary building blocks towards truly enabling that future.

lifeID, a Dragonscale incubation partner and the second of our exclusive ICO pre-sales for Dragon holders this month, provides exactly this type of solution. We believe lifeID’s solid technology and impressive team have it poised for early marketshare in this important area.

Consider applications from rewards cards to gym memberships to health and education records. For these, the ability to confirm identity is as important as the ability to confirm a transaction. The vulnerabilities in current systems for identity management (whether from criminal attack or internal abuse) are widespread, well-documented and growing fast.

lifeID solves this with a secure identity level platform that establishes trust within Dragonchain and other blockchain-based environments. This enables the convenience of no-password, no-ID card trust solutions that are also secure from “hacking” and the many other vulnerabilities of centralized databases.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/bringing-the-blockchain-to-life-id-657b9ce4882c

Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Bringing the Blockchain to Life(ID)

Meet Dragonscale incubation partner, lifeID

here is an undeniable growing global understanding that blockchain, and its underlying decentralized structure of recording value, will soon permeate virtually every aspect of modern life. (more on this from the HuffPo). Naturally, identification systems that can provide the highest levels of security, ease of use and scalable efficiency, will be some of the first necessary building blocks towards truly enabling that future.

lifeID, a Dragonscale incubation partner and the second of our exclusive ICO pre-sales for Dragon holders this month, provides exactly this type of solution. We believe lifeID’s solid technology and impressive team have it poised for early marketshare in this important area.

Consider applications from rewards cards to gym memberships to health and education records. For these, the ability to confirm identity is as important as the ability to confirm a transaction. The vulnerabilities in current systems for identity management (whether from criminal attack or internal abuse) are widespread, well-documented and growing fast.

lifeID solves this with a secure identity level platform that establishes trust within Dragonchain and other blockchain-based environments. This enables the convenience of no-password, no-ID card trust solutions that are also secure from “hacking” and the many other vulnerabilities of centralized databases.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/bringing-the-blockchain-to-life-id-657b9ce4882c
I like the idea, but I still can't find the whitepaper?
alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/cogint-dragonchain-announce-strategic-alliance-115500940.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw&__twitter_impression=true

Dragonchain's founder and CEO, Joe Roets, has contributed to blockchain and cryptocurrency projects since 2010, including at Overstock™, Coinbase, Symbiont, and the Walt Disney Company where he worked with Eileen Quenin, current VP Strategic Partnerships at Dragonchain, who has prior experience including GE Healthcare, Amazon.com and LexisNexis®.  In 2014, Disney's Seattle technology team set out to develop a blockchain protocol with the goal of ensuring greater data privacy than other enterprise-oriented blockchains.  In 2016, Disney made the project open source.  No longer affiliated with Disney, Roets and Quenin lead Dragonchain in its expansion of what is now known as the Dragonchain blockchain platform into a variety of commercial applications.

Dragonchain is presently working with some of the country's leading brands to solve complex problems using the Dragonchain blockchain platform.  The Dragonchain blockchain platform is believed to have applications for just about any enterprise.  Due to its design which makes it difficult to commit fraud, the platform could revolutionize commercial transactions.  Unlike the public bitcoin and Ethereum protocols, Dragonchain is a hybrid. This means some information is private, and some is public, providing advantages over other blockchain platforms. 

"We are excited to form an alliance with Joe, Eileen and the Dragonchain team," commented Derek Dubner, CEO of cogint.  "We are intrigued by Dragonchain's application across disparate enterprises to drive secure transactions.  We believe that combining cogint's differentiated abilities to deliver asset tracking, identity verification, fraud prevention, and secure transactions with the Dragonchain blockchain platform will accelerate adoption of the platform by enterprises, as well as instill confidence in counterparties and the investing public in not only Dragonchain but the emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency industries." 

"With this powerful combination, we are building blockchain-based identity management and authentication solutions for cross-industry applications and continuing the expansion of our network," said Eileen Quenin, VP Strategic Partnerships at Dragonchain.  "We strive to implement privacy, trust and security.  This alliance represents Dragonchain and cogint's belief that such elements should be incorporated early in the development cycle to accomplish our clients' objectives."

About Dragonchain™

Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications on a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The company also provides professional services to build-out development and successful tokenization ecosystems with long-term value utilizing an incubation model.

About cogint™

At cogint, we believe that time is your most valuable asset. Through powerful analytics, we transform data into intelligence, in a fast and efficient manner, so that our clients can spend their time on what matters most – running their organizations with confidence. Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships. We empower clients across markets and industries to better execute all aspects of their business, from managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, and collecting debts, to identifying and acquiring new customers. At cogint, we are dedicated to making the world a safer place, to reducing the cost of doing business, and to enhancing the consumer experience.

FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS

This press release contains "forward-looking statements," as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA), which statements may be identified by words such as "expects," "plans," "projects," "will," "may," "anticipate," "believes," "should," "intends," "estimates," and other words of similar meaning. Such forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that are often difficult to predict, are beyond our control and which may cause results to differ materially from expectations, including whether the Dragonchain blockchain platform includes applications for a wide variety of enterprises; whether the Dragonchain blockchain platform could revolutionize commercial transactions; whether combining cogint's differentiated abilities to deliver asset tracking, identity verification, fraud prevention, and secure transactions with the Dragonchain blockchain platform will accelerate adoption of the platform by enterprises, as well as instill confidence in counterparties and the investing public in not only Dragonchain but the emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency industries; and whether the alliance between cogint and Dragonchain represents the belief that privacy, trust and security should be incorporated early in the development cycle to accomplish clients' objectives and whether the alliance will be successful.  Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are based on our expectations as of the date of this press release and speak only as of the date of this press release and are advised to consider the factors listed above together with the additional factors under the heading "Forward-Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, as may be supplemented or amended by the Company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other SEC filings. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

CyanFox

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I missed the chance to buy cheap ico, what a pity, the price is awesome, 20x.   Shocked
Basicball

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

I missed the chance to buy cheap ico, what a pity, the price is awesome, 20x.   Shocked
If you're in for a couple months/yearsm it's still cheap.
+ you get the DD
palmi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

I believe this could be a serious good coin, however at your website you promote your build from Seattle and even shows bittrex on a map... when does dragoncoin come to Bittrex?  Roll Eyes
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

I believe this could be a serious good coin, however at your website you promote your build from Seattle and even shows bittrex on a map... when does dragoncoin come to Bittrex?  Roll Eyes

Whenever Bittrex chooses to list it. The team's legal advisers have told them not to solicit exchange listings. Bittrex is following Dragonchain on Twitter though, so we may see it listed there at some point. If you want it listed on a big exchange, vote for it on Binance, they have more volume than Bittrex. https://www.binance.com/vote.html

And yes, it probably will be a serious good coin.
klimsss42

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

I see a lot of tweets with great news coming from the official Dragonchain Twitter account... However, the last blog post on the website has been written in November, and there are only two in total. I think that a serious cryptocurrency needs more frequent updates. Two months is like ages in cryptocurrency time.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

I see a lot of tweets with great news coming from the official Dragonchain Twitter account... However, the last blog post on the website has been written in November, and there are only two in total. I think that a serious cryptocurrency needs more frequent updates. Two months is like ages in cryptocurrency time.

You mean updates like the news from earlier, an alliance with a data analytics company that's traded on the Nasdaq?

Would you rather they wrote a daily blog, or actually did something meaningful to achieve adoption and marketshare?
Basicball

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

You mean updates like the news from earlier, an alliance with a data analytics company that's traded on the Nasdaq?

Would you rather they wrote a daily blog, or actually did something meaningful to achieve adoption and marketshare?
A blog post every 1 or 2 weeks wouldn't hurt.
it's only a blog post and not a book, after all.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

So all the resources that there are already aren't enough for you? Is Medium not a blog?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Let's focus on the task at hand, get DRGN on Binance!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:20:25 PM by Dopert

Yes i did vote fore DRGN on Binance.

For newbie; first make simple Binance account. Buy a BNB coin (Binance coin is around $6). Go to vote page and vote. It costs 0,1 BNB.

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

I will keep voting each round 😉 We need volume trading for the real (future) DRGN price.
Basicball

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

So all the resources that there are already aren't enough for you? Is Medium not a blog?
Not one visible from their homepage, no
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Not one visible from their homepage, no

So your issue is that it's not listed on their website? If you suggest it to the team maybe they'll implement a link to the blog.

For anyone else who doesn't know where to find all the resources see below.

Basicball

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

That's basically what I did though, right?
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Not with your first comment, it implied there were no updates, whereas the Medium has had posts at least as frequently as you suggested should be made.
Basicball

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

Not with your first comment, it implied there were no updates, whereas the Medium has had posts at least as frequently as you suggested should be made.
No problem you misread. Only 1 of my posts is in that chain (:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: