Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liuka

Activity: 813
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

I try to sent some of amount DRGN to the exchange
but why need a long time to confirm ? anyone the same with me?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quazi747

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

Dragon is a very low rate at this moment.....we should buy at this rate...next year this Token price will be very high....
genitbd13

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

Many people do not like Dragonchain coin for the reason of unchagable condition for the long time.
It can be folt in future.
iagonofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 8

AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Welcome Dr. Yogesh Malhotra to the IAGON’s Advisory Board

IAGON has been growing at a thunderous pace and today we are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Yogesh Malhotra to our advisory board as IAGON’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Advisor.

Read more on Medium.

⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ We Revolutionize The Cloud
Check more about us on Bitcointalk and join us on Telegram
iagonofficial
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Happy to announce that KYC for Iagon Pre-sale will be open again on April 16th.

Don't miss your chance to join the way of the future with us!

Pre-Sale will be done solely through Dragonchain, Inc., and only holders of Dragon tokens can participate in it. Please visit the Dragonchain website for more information.

Join our Telegram group.

Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Congratulations to Dragonchain holders. Looks like the Iagon ICO is causing a pump as people purchase tokens to participate. Gotta love blockchain platforms that have ICOs. Seems there are also rumors of a new exchange listing. Not verified.

It is not good as short lived pump will evolve into the dump later. What is needed is constant development on the platform, not hype and ICO's.

I totally agree with you, developing platforms instead of hype and ICO's. That is the value of more than one cryto and how the market response is built but looking at other factors not only pumping but the sustainability and bitcoin setability is essential.
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

what is the roadmap for DragonChain? And why should a potential investor invest on it?
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

what is the roadmap for DragonChain? And why should a potential investor invest? I am interested, but wondering why dragonchain is investworthy
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

what is the roadmap for DragonChain? And why should a potential investor invest? I am interested, but wondering why dragonchain is investworthy
Owning dragons gives you a score (1 per dragon per day, non-transferable)
Having x score gives you y% discount on the ICOs drngchain is helping wth
r8st

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

Since LifeID is no longer part of Dragonscale, is it still being utilized for the KYC process?

Delayed response here, but yes, LifeID is handling Dragonchain's KYC. Plan last I heard anyways was even for LifeID to still be built into the DC platform... just not involving itself with DC during ICO-stage, as there was a utility/security legal issue that forbade DC from hosting the ICO (LifeID token to be a security token, DC req'd utility token for SEC compliance reasons).
r8st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:12:29 AM by r8st

Roadmap may be found here: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap

First of all... there is technically no such thing as a DRGN investor. DRGN is a utility token, one meant to be used (by hodling).

Understand Dragonchain is a PLATFORM. Yes, it has a token, but this is simply a tokenized microlicense for its holder providing access to the platform. Created in a Disney lab, centered in one of the largest tech-hubs in the US, perfectly and extremely uniquely 100% SEC compliant since day 1... (I swear, to me it appears .gov is writing its laws in order to comply with Dragonchain, not only the other way around.... lolololol I'm not kidding, this is how well Dragonchain fits into the bigger-picture developing between crypto and the rest of the financial world.)

As far as "why invest", or rather "why hodl".... man... read the whitepaper. It's why this is flying under the radar (also why it exploded when it first arrived [developers were super stoked, wanted to begin hodling{few minded the higher price, they wanted in and to begin building DSS score}])... because only those so far who get it, well... get it. The rest are just too lazy to read the whitepaper; hype followers will eventually fizzle out as blockchain tech further and further manifests in real-world applications and utility. Were I to explain why I own DRGN, I'd be sitting here typing for days on end. It is a blockchain of blockchains. Think Microsoft Windows for blockchains. Dragonchain is the operating system, its "incubator projects" are the programs/apps built upon the OS... and one requires DRGN to get/run/create those programs/apps. Think of a masternode or PoS coin... You hold that coin over time and you earn "reward", right?... well Dragonchain is this x 1million. Yes, there is plan for mn/pos/even pow applications in the future for DRGN holders, but beyond this, by holding DRGN in an erc-20 wallet, you gain Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) points with time. DSS=number of drgn * days held. Higher DSS ---> greater discount on any pre-sale/ICO for the incubator projects that develop on the platform... it is like an abstracted masternode, abstract in the sense that the "reward" comes through greater and greater discounts on projects within a platform that is likewise becoming itself greater and greater through time as more projects join into/with it, and as those projects themselves progress. think fractals. very dragon-like. Anyone with an idea can approach Dragonchain and receive as much help and customization as they need in bringing their idea to fruition... with or without any tech/blockchain knowledge whatsoever.

You need to read the whitepaper, and you need to realize not everyone out there has the patience to do so. You need to understand DRGN market growth will happen through time whether you read the whitepaper or not (because slowly, more and more do read it and see that white light, and share it, even with those who don't read it), and you need to seize the opportunity while it lasts. This is groundbreaking stuff, truly endlessly applicable/interoperable/scalable/language & currency agnostic/etc. It can host public AND private blockchains and anything between, even interact with already existing blockchains like BTC, ETH, etc.. Each project has limitless potential to tailor security features / function / interoperability with other chains / etc., , as required by the project. It's like... a fractal net of glory, dragon-like. This will only become more and more apparent as projects continue to build upon it and feed off of/give to each other within the Dragonchain ecosystem and beyond, no end in sight. The team is outstanding, the projects being built onto the platform are outstanding... it's so outstanding that I've yet to read a perfectly concise and acceptable explanation of it that gives it due justice ANYWHERE, EVER (besides in the whitepaper). It's so interesting and mind-opening that I probably sound like a lunatic trying to explain it, because well... how does one adequately explain infinity with only his/her 10 fingers? One doesn't.

https://dragonchain.com/dd6d7a464346349a6659b8c1075e6772.pdf

I'm gifting you just by spending the time to write this. Why ought I to have written it? Why shouldn't I just let it stay under the radar as long as possible so that I can keep buying more and more at cheap price as my personal finances permit?

Here's an interesting tidbit for you: Did you know an ETH genesis-block address-owner contributed 3600 ETH (~$1mill at the time) during ICO? Why? Has this ever happened? Answer: No. Why not just send that 3600K ETH to a new address and then send to ICO anonymously??? Answer: THINK ABOUT IT. *taps forefinger several times upon temple*

-Rest
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Will Dragonchain ever allow the moving of $DRGN's from a softoware wallet to a Hardware wallet with out impacting the Slumberscore ?
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

I think this project will have a good future for its implementation in our world, I hope the team will work hard for a quality product
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Roadmap may be found here: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap

First of all... there is technically no such thing as a DRGN investor. DRGN is a utility token, one meant to be used (by hodling).

Understand Dragonchain is a PLATFORM. Yes, it has a token, but this is simply a tokenized microlicense for its holder providing access to the platform. Created in a Disney lab, centered in one of the largest tech-hubs in the US, perfectly and extremely uniquely 100% SEC compliant since day 1... (I swear, to me it appears .gov is writing its laws in order to comply with Dragonchain, not only the other way around.... lolololol I'm not kidding, this is how well Dragonchain fits into the bigger-picture developing between crypto and the rest of the financial world.)

As far as "why invest", or rather "why hodl".... man... read the whitepaper. It's why this is flying under the radar (also why it exploded when it first arrived [developers were super stoked, wanted to begin hodling{few minded the higher price, they wanted in and to begin building DSS score}])... because only those so far who get it, well... get it. The rest are just too lazy to read the whitepaper; hype followers will eventually fizzle out as blockchain tech further and further manifests in real-world applications and utility. Were I to explain why I own DRGN, I'd be sitting here typing for days on end. It is a blockchain of blockchains. Think Microsoft Windows for blockchains. Dragonchain is the operating system, its "incubator projects" are the programs/apps built upon the OS... and one requires DRGN to get/run/create those programs/apps. Think of a masternode or PoS coin... You hold that coin over time and you earn "reward", right?... well Dragonchain is this x 1million. Yes, there is plan for mn/pos/even pow applications in the future for DRGN holders, but beyond this, by holding DRGN in an erc-20 wallet, you gain Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) points with time. DSS=number of drgn * days held. Higher DSS ---> greater discount on any pre-sale/ICO for the incubator projects that develop on the platform... it is like an abstracted masternode, abstract in the sense that the "reward" comes through greater and greater discounts on projects within a platform that is likewise becoming itself greater and greater through time as more projects join into/with it, and as those projects themselves progress. think fractals. very dragon-like. Anyone with an idea can approach Dragonchain and receive as much help and customization as they need in bringing their idea to fruition... with or without any tech/blockchain knowledge whatsoever.

You need to read the whitepaper, and you need to realize not everyone out there has the patience to do so. You need to understand DRGN market growth will happen through time whether you read the whitepaper or not (because slowly, more and more do read it and see that white light, and share it, even with those who don't read it), and you need to seize the opportunity while it lasts. This is groundbreaking stuff, truly endlessly applicable/interoperable/scalable/language & currency agnostic/etc. It can host public AND private blockchains and anything between, even interact with already existing blockchains like BTC, ETH, etc.. Each project has limitless potential to tailor security features / function / interoperability with other chains / etc., , as required by the project. It's like... a fractal net of glory, dragon-like. This will only become more and more apparent as projects continue to build upon it and feed off of/give to each other within the Dragonchain ecosystem and beyond, no end in sight. The team is outstanding, the projects being built onto the platform are outstanding... it's so outstanding that I've yet to read a perfectly concise and acceptable explanation of it that gives it due justice ANYWHERE, EVER (besides in the whitepaper). It's so interesting and mind-opening that I probably sound like a lunatic trying to explain it, because well... how does one adequately explain infinity with only his/her 10 fingers? One doesn't.

https://dragonchain.com/dd6d7a464346349a6659b8c1075e6772.pdf

I'm gifting you just by spending the time to write this. Why ought I to have written it? Why shouldn't I just let it stay under the radar as long as possible so that I can keep buying more and more at cheap price as my personal finances permit?

Here's an interesting tidbit for you: Did you know an ETH genesis-block address-owner contributed 3600 ETH (~$1mill at the time) during ICO? Why? Has this ever happened? Answer: No. Why not just send that 3600K ETH to a new address and then send to ICO anonymously??? Answer: THINK ABOUT IT. *taps forefinger several times upon temple*

-Rest

Wow, alot of info there..

I have been pretty bullish on dragon since late last year, the DSS and being a Disney incubated project was enough for me to invest, also the compliance from the start was a great sign.

Elaborate more on your last sentence about that 3600 eth, so a big address from early on in eth invested...ok get that but why would it matter if they sent it to another address, are you implying that someone that had a big part in ethereum early on really see potential in drgn chain?

Also do you know if they will move to their own chain and implement pos or pow?

Thanks for your write up, very much appreciated, DRGN is one of the projects on my radar to dig way more into and learn as much as a i can as an evangelists.
r8st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I have been pretty bullish on dragon since late last year, the DSS and being a Disney incubated project was enough for me to invest, also the compliance from the start was a great sign.

Elaborate more on your last sentence about that 3600 eth, so a big address from early on in eth invested...ok get that but why would it matter if they sent it to another address, are you implying that someone that had a big part in ethereum early on really see potential in drgn chain?

Thanks for your write up, very much appreciated, DRGN is one of the projects on my radar to dig way more into and learn as much as a i can as an evangelists.

YES, and not only this, but that person wanted others smart/observant/faithful enough to KNOW he/she had done so (else he/she would have used an anonymous addr, not linked to ETH genysis block).

A huge show of faith, interest, confidence, support in the project from the creator(s) of Ethereum.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Is DRGN starting it's own chain? I'm confused about how your doing ICOs when it's an ERC20 token
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

YES, and not only this, but that person wanted others smart/observant/faithful enough to KNOW he/she had done so (else he/she would have used an anonymous addr, not linked to ETH genysis block).

A huge show of faith, interest, confidence, support in the project from the creator(s) of Ethereum.

That's interesting, I spent some time today looking into ICOs being built with the support of dragonchain and Iagon stood out as being pretty professional, really interested to see where that one goes.

Also I think one huge thing about dragonchain is the following:

"Unlike existing platforms, with Dragonchain ​you retain complete control of your data. Sensitive business logic and smart contract functionality is kept proprietary.“ - Jow Roots CEO of dragon right?

This made me think of all the shit ICOs that came out on ethereum and scammed people, with dragon it wont be like that, everything is cut and tailored through them so you know its legitimate. Enlighten me more if im viewing this the wrong way, but like the last commenter said...i am a bit confused how people are doing ICOs built on dragon if they dont have their own chain?
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

PrimeStar bitcointalk topic
iagonofficial
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Iagon is going to fix ETH price at minimum  1000 USD for pre-sale

We want people to be free of speculation and be able to contribute while thinking more about the project concept. We have already achieved much more than most projects out there at the same stage as us.

Check more in our Telegram group.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Towards a New Transparency:
https://medium.com/@dragonchain/towards-a-new-transparency-1573b9d117fc

Can Blockchain Solve the “Facebook Problem”?
Recent public revelations about Facebook’s handling of its private user information, dramatically culminating in Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before congress last week, are just the latest demonstrations of inadequacy in third party handling of personal data online. Blockchain’s core transparent decentralization, combined with Dragonchain’s hybrid public-private approach to secure scalability, offer new solutions for transparency and accountability in data networks.

It’s no secret that as the fabric of everyday life becomes ever more entwined with digital networks, the stakes on personal data are growing too. The advent of social networks and other evolving forms of mass communication/commerce have increased both the volume and sensitivity of such data exponentially, Trafficking in it has become big business for ad supported platforms like Facebook — offering a level of targeted hyper-specificity for advertisers (or other interested parties) previously impossible to imagine.

But this increasing weight raises complicated new questions about the ownership of such data, both in terms of privacy and compensation. Just who “owns” a person’s digital details and footprints, and the limits on their use, is still unclear and the subject of much debate.

One of the latest solutions gaining traction (or at least offering some political cover) is the Honest Ads Act, which targets political advertising ala players like Russia and Cambridge Analytica. What remains clear, is that though the issue is multifaceted, encompassing elements of economics, regulation and philosophy — transparency and accountability will be at the heart of any meaningful solution.

Trust and Transparency
Fundamentally, in a centralized platform like Facebook’s, users entrust their private data to a third party. Sure, everyone clicks the box agreeing to terms of use. And, yes, levels of privacy may be accessible to the user. In practice though, that data is in the hands of the platform, and users must trust that platform to keep it secure from hacking/misuse, as well as be straightforward in their explanation of how it is used.

It is exactly this third-party trust at the crux of current Facebook revelations. As they’ve been quick to point out, Facebook has always offered privacy controls, and mechanisms for disclosure and consent in personal profiles. Still, in practice, users have been mostly uninformed about the dynamics of Facebook’s use of their private data.

Who Sees My Photo? If Facebook Was a Blockchain
Let’s take an example. As the first graphic illustrates, in exchange for taking part in a viral and innocuous quiz, a user might consent to an advertiser accessing their “profile data,” thinking that means their name, picture and location. But users don’t normally think about their “profile” encompassing every friend, like and comment they’ve ever had, nor might they realize the ways in which that information might be used.

Conversely, as described by the second graphic, blockchain eliminates the need for such third party trust, creating trustless networks through the use of smart contracts. Rather than a vaguely defined “profile access,” which might encompass many different digital assets/actions past, present and future, in a blockchain model, access is granted via a smart contract, with explicit terms tied directly to the asset. That smart contract is both public and immutable, providing full transparency of the interaction from the outset. The question, “Who saw my photo?” is one that need never be asked.

Dragonchain For Enterprises
Dragonchain’s hybrid public-private blockchain extends this same utility even further, by providing a means to seamlessly connect public blockchains with private blockchains. In practice, this means greater transparency and accountability across networked resources, from internal enterprise networks to wide ranging public communication platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: