Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:43:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64333 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

I have been following Dragonchain since the ICO and it's become blatantly obvious that they are just a consultancy agency (with a lot of promises).
Without their own block chain they are simply just another blockchain marketing agency helping startups raise money with ICO's. Undecided Undecided
Creasian

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:08 AM

accumulate while you can. just wait when it list on major exchanges soon.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

accumulate while you can. just wait when it list on major exchanges soon.

Kucoin is already one of major exchangers but yes, surely binance is on of the best exchangers.
I agree with you about the price, now is so damn cheap and drgn has a lot potential for the future Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Addressing Enterprise Adoption - Hybrid Model. Dragonchain Founder and CEO Joe Roets, on a central feature of Dragonchain that allows for real enterprise adoption. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHcKG5Xqwc

vodkamq

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

I like & followed this big project, that's reasons to be happy I supported this project. The team. Is awesome
Creasian

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

dragonchain has a good team behind it with a great background from previous companies with connections from disney. with the event coming up in seattle, this will attract more attention from seattle's booming tech. goodbye $2. get it while its cheap.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

As an act of anticipating seeing the hidden and apparent potential many people have added Dragonchain into their portfolios. It can turn to be one of the very profitable investment. Buying at around $1 like me isn't expensive at all. Now I could afford to pick up some tokens so didn't stay to think at all.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

The Nature of A Security Token https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ofcY_Aneo

This video is part of our educational 3-part series the "Nature of Utility Tokens."
At first blockchain can be intimidating. Education and understanding is vital to adoption, more so than speculation. Let Dragonchain answer some of these questions as we discuss the nature of a security.
zainblaze

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6e3d1782d2b2d4ad9df41a26b5e53d33e9bb0870

Where did they send the ico fund to? The original wallet has 0 balance now. Sent 24k eth 20 days ago.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Disney? That's pretty big! As I've been saying for the longest time, some projects were meant for success. This is one of them.
Slightly off-topic – I LOVE that the title has no obnoxious emojis in it
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Dragonchain( Blockchain of Blockchains or like Windows for Blockchains)

What is Dragonchain?  (Here is my best summary overview)
Dragonchain is positioning themselves to sell the 'shovels' in the blockchain space to all the people hoping to become the next Amazon of the crypto/blockchain world.

During the gold rush, the people who made the most money were the ones who sold the shovels, not the ones looking for the gold...

Imagine for a moment, a company that uses a combination of blockchains:

1. ERC-20 Utility Tokens (Ethereum)

2. accepts FIAT+BTC, but handles mass transactions using Stellar.

3. uses Aaragon's governance tech.

4. While connecting to Aigon's cost effective supercloud computing

5. leverages storage with Storj

6. and awards intellectual ownership with PO.ET

THAT is what can start to spawn by using Dragonchain's toolkit!
--

In my opinion, they don't need to have their own chain. When I hear people say things like: "But Dragonchain doesn't have a main net... they can't compete with ADA, EOS, NEO without a main net... "

*Shakes head*

Being a copy-cat isn't the way to be successful... if there are already 5-7 platform coins, we DON'T want Dragonchain to just be the 8th clone... thats no fun. and that's no way to buy a #LAMBO either.

The angle here is: build your own blockchain solution using any of the products available to you: quickly and easily.

Dragonchain has open source code that you can use to develop onto any other open blockchain using traditional coding languages (think python, java, c++, etc.)

If that doesn't mean much to you, then understand that the current cryptography languages needed to develop a blockchain are: very difficult & time consuming.

This makes the learning curve easier and allows you to go-to-market faster.

So here is WHAT Dragonchain is:

1. They help incubate projects to rapidly enable them to go-to market.

2. They are creating a marketplace / ecosystem for vendors and developers to prosper.

3. They are educating the community / teaching developers via: academy classes; meet-ups and hosting conferences.

Dragonchain is quietly becoming the industry leader in all things blockchain... and they are intentionally quiet.. No PR, No Marketing. It's a concept called Anti-Hype.

And think about it... their product hasn't been released yet.. so what exactly is there to promote anyways?

Just watch. Once their marketplace is established and they have solid partners / vendors... Dragonchain is going to throttle their marketing to 1,000% FULL-FORCE.

I predict you will see them in traditional media like TV ads, Radio, Print... as well as all over the internet ad space.

But for now... any money spent on marketing is as follows:

A. A complete waste of the money they raised. (Since they have no product to monetize that traffic)

B. Skating the lines of upsetting the SEC folks..

If dragonchain can nail this ecosystem of partnerships and collaborative vendors... then they will become the go-to place for all things blockchain.

The funny thing is, they aren't competing with anyone either.. in-fact they help EOS and NEO by helping others build off of their chains. Its truly a win-win for the entire space and will help usher in mainstream adoption. This will bring more and more money into crypto and ballon the total market cap much faster.

Win-Win for everyone. Its a true "Blue-Ocean" Strategy

I feel DRGN understands they can't approach other exchanges until they have a working product (AWS March ~ 19th) because they don't want to give the SEC any reason to scrutinize them.

A while back there were suggestions that the SEC looks down on ICOs that only focus on: marketing and exchange listing and neglect focusing on building their product.

My gut tells me once AWS is live, there will be a rationale that Dragonchain will be able to get listed on Bittrex to help support their commercial product - since it requires the functionality of exchanging FIAT, BTC, and Ethereum into DRGNs in order to pay for services.

If that is the case, then it stands to reason they would rather work with a big American exchange to handle this feature.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

I hope you will really do what you promise!
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Hi, I bought some dragon months ago, then I'm distracted for a moment. I still have them in metamask as erc20. Is it planned to launch a mainnet with relative wallet and then we have to swap the token to coin?

There is no Main Net. Dragonchain is a blockchain for blockchains like a Windows for blockchain.
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

Dragonchain is pulling back the curtain on one of the most interesting and exciting new parts of its comprehensive enterprise platform, Currency and Interchain Smart Contracts. An integral feature of the Dragonchain Commercial Platform, these customizable blockchain smart contracts create a whole new automated framework for the incentivization of behavior at the organizational level.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

awesome project! looking forward to seeing this coin to be listed in all of the exchanges in the world.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Many people complain that they are cheated by people who are more experienced in cryptocurrencies, but noting that the price of DRGN is under $1, it's impossible for someone to make mistakes in not buying some tokens! Or would you rather wait for the $8 to have some initiative? Maybe now is not the least, but a few days prices come decreingo, any entry from now, not bad!

mostly people missed the ICO and are salty to pay a high premium even at 1$. It is true that it might not be the best price, but surely a good bet for some upside in the future

-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Dragonchain lower than $1 is pratically considered "free" for me Cheesy In my honest opinion it will be one of the coin in the Top 15 in the near future, let's say within the end of this year. This is just my opinion but i studied this coin and i wanted to join the ICO.. and unluckily i missed it. I will not miss the second train.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

Dragonchain( Blockchain of Blockchains or like Windows for Blockchains)

What is Dragonchain?  (Here is my best summary overview)
Dragonchain is positioning themselves to sell the 'shovels' in the blockchain space to all the people hoping to become the next Amazon of the crypto/blockchain world.

During the gold rush, the people who made the most money were the ones who sold the shovels, not the ones looking for the gold...

Imagine for a moment, a company that uses a combination of blockchains:

1. ERC-20 Utility Tokens (Ethereum)

2. accepts FIAT+BTC, but handles mass transactions using Stellar.

3. uses Aaragon's governance tech.

4. While connecting to Aigon's cost effective supercloud computing

5. leverages storage with Storj

6. and awards intellectual ownership with PO.ET

THAT is what can start to spawn by using Dragonchain's toolkit!
--

In my opinion, they don't need to have their own chain. When I hear people say things like: "But Dragonchain doesn't have a main net... they can't compete with ADA, EOS, NEO without a main net... "

*Shakes head*

Being a copy-cat isn't the way to be successful... if there are already 5-7 platform coins, we DON'T want Dragonchain to just be the 8th clone... thats no fun. and that's no way to buy a #LAMBO either.

1-5 is only conditional if all those other platforms work and are reliable.

You are right they dont HAVE to have their own chain, but I think it's already been discussed that they will, with a level of nodes based on DSS score.

"Thats no way to buy a #LAMBO either?"---- Roll Eyes

***Shakes head***

#youronlyinitforthemoney

#whydoesitmatteriftheygetownchain

#anyonethatknowsanythingwouldknowitsnotaclone
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

Disney? That's pretty big! As I've been saying for the longest time, some projects were meant for success. This is one of them.
Slightly off-topic – I LOVE that the title has no obnoxious emojis in it

You bring up a valid point. WHERE is the Proof that this coin is actually run by mega-giant Disney? Like, I know their whitepaper clearly says that, but where is it backed up?
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Dragonchain and Sirqul Announce Strategic Alliance to Revolutionize IoT with Blockchain
The collaboration enables blockchain developers & IoT solution providers to rapidly create smart, secure applications that are scalable and best of breed
https://www.einpresswire.com/article/447108535/dragonchain-and-sirqul-announce-strategic-alliance-to-revolutionize-iot-with-blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: