Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what alt coins worth the invest?  (Read 10360 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

I think that today it is best to choose a project from the top 10, because to a greater extent today you need to invest without even thinking that something will be worse, because so many people recognize that these are the lowest prices that can be.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

The majority of altcoins are currently growing better, the team that works is also increasingly professional and creative in marketing and developing its product technology. This can be seen from coinmarketcap where there are several coins whose ranks continue to increase. Its potential also continues to increase with the construction of its platform in the ICO. Of course, that strategy will make ETH, EOS, NEO, Waves, and Staller become more promising to invest.
Yes, as I see, many of the tokens are going up now. No, it is not still the bull market but I like this move. I am going to invest more in TRON, VeChain, Cardano, Lisk, OmiseGO, Waves, IOTA, and NEM.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Investing in altcoins is worth it. Of course, it is also worth investing in Bitcoin, but altcoins can give you more profits in the short term, and some are worth saving in the long term.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

My advice would be to stick to some coins that have been around a while and have a muture team! Look for coins like ETH, LTC, NEO, RIPPLE, MONERO, or even BITCOIN. These coins have mature teams and have gained trust over the years with the community.

Those will be your best bet. I am also interested in both Verge and Tron!!!
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

I am sure that now many projects on the cryptocurrency market have excellent potential for development. My favorites are Neo, Cardano and Ripple.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

hi all currently what alt coins is worth the invest?

Actually that is really good time to investing altcoins. Because of that you can invest too many altcoins now because they are already dead.
For example quarkchain is good option for investing in my opinion or you can buy eos.
If you are trying to find more safe investment choice you can choose ethereum for investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
loskme

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

I still believe that Ethereum is the strongest altcoin with the most fans of it, all the coins are under their value, because of the crysis, but that doesn't mean that Ethereum is somehow weak.
The next strong coin is Ripple, but I'm a little bit affraid to put there money.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Bitcoin still holds the best coin that is the most worthy of investment, but when we think of altcoins, we can also rely on the rank two of the best cryptocurrency in the world, the ETC. ETC is worth the investment since it is very efficient and has a fast transaction speed compared to others.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

Choose into top 100 coins all of it was worth it to invest or  just top 10 but make sure you do a lot of research before investing on it so that all the investment was worth it to hold in long term, for example invest in ethereum and ripple as you can see the value of it was too cheap all you will do is too wait until all the prices was goes up.
Yep, you’d better take some research in order that you can pick up a coin which is high appreciate by you. There are many altcoins which is worth investing but each person has  their own comment as well as  thinking about it and you have yours, so you yourself should pick one coin and spend time finding information about it. You can choose some coins like ethereum, ripple, litecoin and the like.  Ethereum is on the top potential coin which grabs attention of many people in crypto market, yep ethereum price is affordable to buy. Most importantly, you should remind yourself that buying with low price and selling with high price, because when you buy low, you can reduce the risk of losing.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

In fact, the choice of promising altcoins with good development potential is now quite large. But I usually invest money in reliable top-20 altcoins. For me, Ethereum and Ripple are such examples. Also, part of the money is periodically invested in the purchase of Waves, Monero and NEO.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

Maybe you can think about Stellar or EOS, you can make a little research before you make a decision. Because I think both of them still have a quite cheap price,
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Personally, I still believe in the good potential of reliable cryptocurrencies for investment. But for now, I prefer to work only with the most stable and reliable coins. For me, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple and ADA are the best solutions for promising investments while their prices remain at a minimum.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

the crypto currency is worth the investment that makes it worth it I think that the investor himself with the conditions and conditions now we must have considerable patience and confidence

Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

the crypto currency is worth the investment that makes it worth it I think that the investor himself with the conditions and conditions now we must have considerable patience and confidence

how investors run their investments and depend on what coins are invested. current conditions are not good and not safe but believe and always be optimistic, if you invest now in the future you will get a big profit because Altcoin that has potential in the future will rise so that it will benefit you. of course you have to wait patiently because all businesses need a process.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

I fully agree that now is a great time for a profitable investment of money in good altcoins from among the top-20. After all, from next year they can demonstrate an active price increase, they will bring a large income for investors. Ethereum, Waves, Monero and NEO are my favorite investment solutions now.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

Despite the rather long correction in the crypto market, anyway, now there is a large selection of reliable altcoins, which will definitely develop and become more expensive next year. For me personally, Ethereum, Ripple, Waves, NEO and EOS are now becoming such examples - they have all the resources and ambitions for further development.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Well if you're talking about altcoin then there's only one that I would recommend and that's the Ethereum. Why? Because many projects are using its own platform and even though its price falls down a lot this time, I'm sure it will rise high again.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice i can advice to you, i don't think another alts will be worth to hold instead bitcoin. Buy now and you will very happy in the next month, trust me it will be a good investment if you buy now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I take from the list of top 10 coins and invest in them.Also learning in my opinion promising coins that can grow in the future.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

One of the coins that I would recommend right now is Bitcoin Cash. It has fallen quite a bit due to the forking. And at the same time, the basics remain strong and the number of users seems to be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: