Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
szdyxg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

What is up?

Hey guys, have you seen this?

I was talking with colleagues about the bitcoin vulnerability that was found yesterday and was quickly corrected. If anyone here runs a full node up from 14.0 version should upgrade as soon as possible.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.16.3.md

I never seen a bug correction taken so quickly on bitcoin as this one.

Thanks

a miner should be willing to give away 12.5 BTC reward.
  anyway it is already fixed !!!

But fortunate that no dishonest miner attempted to attack this bug. Maybe for fear of losing 12.5 BTC.

The feature could only be exploited by miners and they are not willing to lose 12.5 BTC as well as credibility. The bug was fix in contact with Miner Pools and quickly upgrade after announced. Glad to see everything went well.

Hello people, where can i see information about the team and token metrics? As far i understood there is 12 millions tokens, but what is the max supply, team share, etc., and what about lock-up periods?

The KORE Team is from the Internet.
There are 12 million maximum KORE.
Currently there are 2,098,891 KORE which you can always find the total amount here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/
KORE is not an ICO and there are no lockup periods.

MikeMike

Good info MikeMike, we are currently around 25% issued coins and it will inflate very slow due to the POS algo.

Actually there is only 17.5% of KORE issued to date.

MikeMike

Great work, my coins will always hold, refueling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Please vote for KORE to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

cleberw3b

Activity: 90
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

What is up?

Hey guys, have you seen this?

I was talking with colleagues about the bitcoin vulnerability that was found yesterday and was quickly corrected. If anyone here runs a full node up from 14.0 version should upgrade as soon as possible.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.16.3.md

I never seen a bug correction taken so quickly on bitcoin as this one.

Thanks

a miner should be willing to give away 12.5 BTC reward.
  anyway it is already fixed !!!

But fortunate that no dishonest miner attempted to attack this bug. Maybe for fear of losing 12.5 BTC.

The feature could only be exploited by miners and they are not willing to lose 12.5 BTC as well as credibility. The bug was fix in contact with Miner Pools and quickly upgrade after announced. Glad to see everything went well.

Hello people, where can i see information about the team and token metrics? As far i understood there is 12 millions tokens, but what is the max supply, team share, etc., and what about lock-up periods?

The KORE Team is from the Internet.
There are 12 million maximum KORE.
Currently there are 2,098,891 KORE which you can always find the total amount here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/
KORE is not an ICO and there are no lockup periods.

MikeMike

Good info MikeMike, we are currently around 25% issued coins and it will inflate very slow due to the POS algo.

Actually there is only 17.5% of KORE issued to date.

MikeMike

Yeah, I did wrong calculation.

I already settled a master node.

Please vote for KORE to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc (https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc)

Wish it is listed
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Right now Korecoin price is so much down, it is a steal in my eyes. This coin is so great with a really amazing team behind it. So it can only be a matter of time until this coin will go to the roof. The only thing is, we need some more exchanges.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

Right now Korecoin price is so much down, it is a steal in my eyes. This coin is so great with a really amazing team behind it. So it can only be a matter of time until this coin will go to the roof. The only thing is, we need some more exchanges.

The wallet fix is first.
Then the new wallet.
Then some tech roll out.
Then the marketing.
Then the other exchanges and 1 in particular...

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

A suggestion. The website have the latest wallet version mentioned somewhere on the landing page. I think it will be helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Website updated with wallet version: 0.12.6.2

http://kore.life/

Zelux

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

The wallet fix is first.
Then the new wallet.
Then some tech roll out.
Then the marketing.
Then the other exchanges and 1 in particular...

MikeMike

I agree that the price is really low. It is a good time to buy !!!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

Does anyone have any requests for the new KORE wallet GUI?
Any options or features?
This is the time...

MikeMike

Hulk1997

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Staking like a beast atm  Happy to be a new Kore supporter, future looking bright and if roadmap is completed this will be one hell of a privacy crypto. Keep up with the awesome work kore team..also can't wait for new graphics, logo and rebranding stuff. So many things to look forward to with you guys 
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Staking like a beast atm  Happy to be a new Kore supporter, future looking bright and if roadmap is completed this will be one hell of a privacy crypto. Keep up with the awesome work kore team..also can't wait for new graphics, logo and rebranding stuff. So many things to look forward to with you guys  

Welcome to KORE!
 Smiley
We will get there. One piece of tech at a time.
Feel free to submit graphics and logo designs and samples.
The KORE "Surf's Up!" Tor browser will always be one avenue of marketing.
We have a few others but waiting on the tech to come out.
Always open to suggestions...

MikeMike

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

Hey guys. So I finally got the kore masternode up and running. Now a few questions.
1. I ran the wallet hit start alias and it said enabled. Then I closed my local wallet.
Does the local wallet need to be always running? I am guessing the answer here should be no.
2. So if the answer is no, when I started the local wallet today it was behind 18 hours and synced fine but when I went to masternode tab it said missing.
Why is that? why did my masternode go offline?
3. Where do I get the funds credited? Also I dont see a negative balance of locked kore is that normal? it shows my complete balance before I ran the masternode.
Will the funds be credited to the receive address I created?

Thanks in advance.
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Hey guys. So I finally got the kore masternode up and running. Now a few questions.
1. I ran the wallet hit start alias and it said enabled. Then I closed my local wallet.
Does the local wallet need to be always running? I am guessing the answer here should be no.
2. So if the answer is no, when I started the local wallet today it was behind 18 hours and synced fine but when I went to masternode tab it said missing.
Why is that? why did my masternode go offline?
3. Where do I get the funds credited? Also I dont see a negative balance of locked kore is that normal? it shows my complete balance before I ran the masternode.
Will the funds be credited to the receive address I created?

Thanks in advance.

This question was answered in discord

1) no
2) does the masternode actually say its down?
3) funds are  credited to the address with the collateral.
3a) of course you wont, its still in your wallet. If you didnt see funds that were locked then if you encrypted your wallet all you would see is a 0 balance
3b) if you followed the guide, yes

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
dmz241

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Hey Matrix still haveing problems the mn keeps shutting off. Will follow up in discord. Thanks once again.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Hey Matrix still haveing problems the mn keeps shutting off. Will follow up in discord. Thanks once again.

Hey dmz241, how you doing?,

Please come over to our support Discord channel and we will assist you.

Here is the link in case you need it: https://discord.gg/y8nzzju

Have a great week.

Cheers

dmz241

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 03:58:17 AM by dmz241

Have a great week.

Cheers

Already trying there. The issue I am having is the node goes missing randomly after sometime. Just posting here also so I can get update if anyone else is having same problems and has a solution.
Just to confirm I setup a masternode sent my self a transaction of 500 kore plus transaction fee (from the same local wallet to localwallet) (9f9e048698fd7d4c01e966f0d5a6178213cdf272320dd080175173ab9ed5fdeb this is the tx id) and tried to activate through this following all the steps on the master node. I had more kore so I sent myself on this address on the same wallet I hope that doesnt make a difference.?
Mxrider420z

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Have a great week.

Cheers

Already trying there. The issue I am having is the node goes missing randomly after sometime. Just posting here also so I can get update if anyone else is having same problems and has a solution.
Just to confirm I setup a masternode sent my self a transaction of 500 kore plus transaction fee (from the same local wallet to localwallet) (9f9e048698fd7d4c01e966f0d5a6178213cdf272320dd080175173ab9ed5fdeb this is the tx id) and tried to activate through this following all the steps on the master node. I had more kore so I sent myself on this address on the same wallet I hope that doesnt make a difference.?

Hey dmz241,

If you are still having trouble i would advise you to retrace your steps and see if you forgot something or made a mistake, make sure you are using latest version of the Kore wallet on the local wallet and the masternode wallet.

Come to our support channel on discord it is easier and faster to talk over there.

Cheers

Mxrider420z

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Coming here to share some cool pictures from this past weekend that was child's day here on Brazil and the Silvana Lima foundation that Kore supports did something really cool with the kids and teenagers and took them out for a special day of activities and they also got some gifts, Silvana Lima foundation helps kids and teenagers on the town of Parucuru in Ceara, Brazil, they give meals, surfing classes, social actions classes and some other school oriented classes too, they do a wonderfull job and is definetely a source of inspiration to us.

Here is the pictures:

If all the coins or sucessfull persons that changed their lives with Bitcoin or Alts helped with social projects we could definitely change the world for the better.

Have a great week eveyone.

Cheers

cleberw3b

Activity: 90
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Coming here to share some cool pictures from this past weekend that was child's day here on Brazil and the Silvana Lima foundation that Kore supports did something really cool with the kids and teenagers and took them out for a special day of activities and they also got some gifts, Silvana Lima foundation helps kids and teenagers on the town of Parucuru in Ceara, Brazil, they give meals, surfing classes, social actions classes and some other school oriented classes too, they do a wonderfull job and is definetely a source of inspiration to us.

Here is the pictures:

If all the coins or sucessfull persons that changed their lives with Bitcoin or Alts helped with social projects we could definitely change the world for the better.

Cheers

Awsome, it is the best way to change the world. Making impact on peoples lives positively.
dmz241

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Have a great week.

Cheers

Hey dmz241,

If you are still having trouble i would advise you to retrace your steps and see if you forgot something or made a mistake, make sure you are using latest version of the Kore wallet on the local wallet and the masternode wallet.

Come to our support channel on discord it is easier and faster to talk over there.

Cheers

I am just posting this here so it helps someone else if they have the same problem.
What I did after this problem was happening again and again.
I pretty much started of a clean install of windows (which I had the luxury of doing)
Deleted the server (using aws)
Retraced all the steps synced all on local pc and server.
Then after waiting for full 100% on both places I started node and voilla it gave Master Node Successfully started.
Simrdf

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Here is the pictures:

Cheers

Very cool this project that Silvana Lima is developing with the support of Kore.

I truly believe that this project has provided an incredible day for these children.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: