Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy from 100 to 1000 GPU  (Read 1682 times)
ibinsad (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

It looks impressive but I just want to know if it possible to buy GPU directly from Gigabyte, Asus or other brand.

Because they cost a lot to buy from stores maybe buy in bulk directly they cost less.

Anyone know?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

I think the Vegas will be available shortly after the gamers get all theirs.
ajeef1234

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

It looks impressive but I just want to know if it possible to buy GPU directly from Gigabyte, Asus or other brand.

Because they cost a lot to buy from stores maybe buy in bulk directly they cost less.

Anyone know?

china  p106-100 cost 228$-235$
ibinsad (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Anyone know?

china  p106-100 cost 228$-235$

What about 1080 ti?
Leass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

Anyone know?

china  p106-100 cost 228$-235$
Yea, but buying more than one will most of the time results in paying duty. So depending on duty rates and additional taxes that could be added (like VAT variation between countries or like in EU you need to pay VAT yourself) & shipping cost You could end up paying more Smiley

ibinsad (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:57:30 PM

Anyone have direct contacts with the manufacturers Gigabyte, EVGA, Asus..?
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

Anyone have direct contacts with the manufacturers Gigabyte, EVGA, Asus..?
Well manufacturers often are selling themself (evga) or have distributors
Here is EVGA distributors list:
https://www.evga.com/products/wheretobuy.aspx?t=distributors
MSI:
https://www.msi.com/wheretobuy/shoplist
Gigabyte:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Buy

You should always try to contact distributor, not reseller/retail seller. Can't find Asus tho.
You could always try to contact customer service of brands and they should be ablt to give you more information about bulk orders.

justtheticket

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Hi. Did you have any luck purchasing the bulk GPU miners? I'm interested in partnering up to create a GPU mining farm in a location that has cheap electricity if you're looking for a partner who also has capital to bulk purchase. My thoughts are to minimise duty/taxes is purchase in the country that manufactures and setup the mining operation in that country. Buy in person. The cost of flights/accommodation would be negligible in comparison to the costs of 500+ GPU miners.

Also not a newbie. bct.org forced a password change while I've been in hibernation.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Hi. Did you have any luck purchasing the bulk GPU miners? I'm interested in partnering up to create a GPU mining farm in a location that has cheap electricity if you're looking for a partner who also has capital to bulk purchase. My thoughts are to minimise duty/taxes is purchase in the country that manufactures and setup the mining operation in that country. Buy in person. The cost of flights/accommodation would be negligible in comparison to the costs of 500+ GPU miners.

Also not a newbie. bct.org forced a password change while I've been in hibernation.

So what do you want to buy exactly ?? GPU's or GPU minersGrin

The gpu itself is not a miner , you have to build a "computer" for a gpu or gpu's , so you need motherboard , CPU , MEM , SSD/HDD , power supply , Frame or Case Smiley

A gpu miner is a plug and play solution , so you dont have to deal with the building process , software installation , configuration Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

where are you looking to move to? Have you looked into the process of this or are you just throwing it out there right now? DM me
Regthaman88

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

BangThai, please DM me.  I am a legit hash provider (20GH/s current) and am looking to secure a large lot of GPUs in the coming 60 days.  We are having a hell of a time securing ANY bulk cards.  We need new, preowned, really any available cards at the moment.  We are actually sitting on .25 megawatts currently being used by a handful of S9.  We specifically are hoping to get a connection overseas from near source factories.  We are currently located in US(Colorado) and Canada(Toronto).  Thanks sir!
baga105

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

I am interested in 100 Bulked Gpu's too.. Any contact infos would be appreciated.

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
meru890

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

supplier with a gmail adress?  Grin
TheMrJ

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

supplier with a gmail adress?  Grin

but also with a phone number Grin
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

How about alibaba guys from direct suppliers? i saw its more cheaper if you are buying in bulk graphics card..
I was planning to buy from alibaba suppliers but i don't know if its safe. since its directly to supplier and there are reviews and ratings do you think it is safe?
Hope someone here who buying cards from alibaba share their experience thanks..
x8664amd

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Long term HODLer since 2014

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

BangThai, please DM me.  I am a legit hash provider (20GH/s current) and am looking to secure a large lot of GPUs in the coming 60 days.  We are having a hell of a time securing ANY bulk cards.  We need new, preowned, really any available cards at the moment.  We are actually sitting on .25 megawatts currently being used by a handful of S9.  We specifically are hoping to get a connection overseas from near source factories.  We are currently located in US(Colorado) and Canada(Toronto).  Thanks sir!

You should try contacting Bitnand Mining guys (hello@bitnand.com). They are supplying bulk quantities of P104 and P106 cards, like in the 5000+ card range is what I heard.

Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. Just HODL.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

I'm would like any information on bulk GPU distribution plugs as reference. It seems like there will be an issue with purchasing more than 2 cards at a time from now on. I wonder how this will affect things seeing on how we will have new Nvidia cards buy June.
meru890

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

How about alibaba guys from direct suppliers? i saw its more cheaper if you are buying in bulk graphics card..
I was planning to buy from alibaba suppliers but i don't know if its safe. since its directly to supplier and there are reviews and ratings do you think it is safe?
I can speak from personal experience since I had contact with at least 10 suppliers via alibaba.com. If it looks too cheap to be true it probably is. Lot of scammers there (they usually only offer Moneygram or Western Union as payment option) and they don't have stock and try to persuade you to send money. Gold status also doesn't count, since everybody got that badge after a time. You can only look for suppliers who offers trade assurance, everything else is scam, believe me. They fake picture of stock and everything, but if you look for trade assurance and other payment options then those I mentioned you're safe to go. But still I'm not convinced if I should ever order over alibaba after those scammers.
Juggar

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

I can speak from personal experience since I had contact with at least 10 suppliers via alibaba.com. If it looks too cheap to be true it probably is. Lot of scammers there (they usually only offer Moneygram or Western Union as payment option) and they don't have stock and try to persuade you to send money. Gold status also doesn't count, since everybody got that badge after a time. You can only look for suppliers who offers trade assurance, everything else is scam, believe me. They fake picture of stock and everything, but if you look for trade assurance and other payment options then those I mentioned you're safe to go. But still I'm not convinced if I should ever order over alibaba after those scammers.

Even with "trade assurance" they will still sell you stuff they just dont have....

I spoke with one supplier who said "oh yes we have lots of that CPU, how many do you want?". I send payment, which takes like a fuckin week to clear somehow even though its a credit card.....

Then they go "oh we actually dont have that CPU in stock".

Like fuck you, idiots over there are a complete waste of time. Even had a Chinese friend communicate (in Chinese) for me, so they don't even care about their own countrymen. They just try to collect as much money as possible and then see if they can procure the goods. Worthless.
meru890

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

But how on earth does alibaba work then? At least for those GPU / PSU stuff it seems like all is fake. And when even "the best" suppliers are not that serious.... think it's a big problem since alibaba is just a marketplace but highly unregulated, every shop / privatperson can sell their stuff. I busted once a scammer and he told me it doesn't matter if I'm taking him down. In 30 minutes he is back with a new name / organisation on alibaba Cheesy Did ever someone order something there without problems?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: