Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: THREAD CLOSED  (Read 24888 times)
kskaclord

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

hello dev
the list was entered 2 times in my profile. The number is 301 and then repeats at number 473. I would like to delete the entry number 473 and also update the number of retwet
yan.markevich

Activity: 392
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:57:46 PM

Can you update number of my followers in Twitter, please?
In Twitter I have 3597 followers now (my number in spreadsheet is 311, Twitter @deafbtc)

Thanks!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

hello dev
the list was entered 2 times in my profile. The number is 301 and then repeats at number 473. I would like to delete the entry number 473 and also update the number of retwet

Certainly - well correct this by EOD - thanks for flagging.

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:17:46 PM

Can you update number of my followers in Twitter, please?
In Twitter I have 3597 followers now (my number in spreadsheet is 311, Twitter @deafbtc)

Thanks!

Will update today as well - thanks!

[/size]
borand88

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

Joined the media campaign,also used the your logo on my twitter and facebook account
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Hello I changed my facebook profile oic to your avartar Sad
Hoping to earn big.

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:50:06 AM

Hello I changed my facebook profile oic to your avartar Sad
Hoping to earn big.

Thanks Koob! Please email us your line number in the spreadsheet so we can update!

[/size]
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

I just joined facebook campaign and registered twice because I thought there is no wallet yet but in the second registration I already provided a wallet address. Just a question dev, do you automatically track our facebook post? Or do we have to submit it daily or weekly?

I'll send out a tracker to all emails involved with the facebook bounty campaign later today - track it through there.

Hello bud
Sorry, little hesitant... relating to facebook weekly report, which one should i fill total recap from the beginning till present or just this week ?

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aysegural

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

Hi,

After the attack on wallets in September 13, I could not reach my wallet at all. I got a new wallet on September 22 after our Mail correspondence. And by mail I forwarded my new and old wallet address information.

I still have an older wallet address on the weekly awards list published on September 22, and I have won a very high prize from the twitter campaign.

twitter ID .. @ ayseyilmaz64

line .. I am at 283 .. How do we solve the problem of addressing?
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

I just joined facebook campaign and registered twice because I thought there is no wallet yet but in the second registration I already provided a wallet address. Just a question dev, do you automatically track our facebook post? Or do we have to submit it daily or weekly?

I'll send out a tracker to all emails involved with the facebook bounty campaign later today - track it through there.

Hello bud
Sorry, little hesitant... relating to facebook weekly report, which one should i fill total recap from the beginning till present or just this week ?

Regards

You put in total from start of campaign.

@CIF: looks like my twitter account (@Em__Age) was not updated in the bounty tracker
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:39:46 PM

Hello bud

Regards

Hey Ret - from the beginning till present. If you miss a week (tracking) it isn't the biggest issue as we just want everyone to be up to date by the end of the campaign. We send that out so we can keep accurate numbers throughout however not everyone fills in the form every week so we update as we go.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

Hello bud

Regards

You put in total from start of campaign.

@CIF: looks like my twitter account (@Em__Age) was not updated in the bounty tracker

Fixed! Although we pull the data through an API we enter the information onto he spreadsheet manually so thank you for your patience!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

Hi,

After the attack on wallets in September 13, I could not reach my wallet at all. I got a new wallet on September 22 after our Mail correspondence. And by mail I forwarded my new and old wallet address information.

I still have an older wallet address on the weekly awards list published on September 22, and I have won a very high prize from the twitter campaign.

Hi ayseyilmaz64

Your wallet address has been updated in all three campaigns you're registered in. As promised, your CIF has been reimbursed. Thanks again for supporting us Smiley.

[/size]
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

Hello bud

Regards

Hey Ret - from the beginning till present. If you miss a week (tracking) it isn't the biggest issue as we just want everyone to be up to date by the end of the campaign. We send that out so we can keep accurate numbers throughout however not everyone fills in the form every week so we update as we go.

oh I thought only weekly reports, so my facebook report is probably wrong. Np i'll fix it mate  Wink

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aysegural

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:34:27 PM

Hi,

Hi ayseyilmaz64

Your wallet address has been updated in all three campaigns you're registered in. As promised, your CIF has been reimbursed. Thanks again for supporting us Smiley.

You are wonderful ... Thank you very much.

I wish you to see the reward of your work and your efforts.

Ayse
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

Joined  to twitter campaign 
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

Joined  to twitter campaign 

Thanks for the support Poorna!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

Hello bud

Regards

oh I thought only weekly reports, so my facebook report is probably wrong. Np i'll fix it mate  Wink

Regards

Hey - don't worry about it too much. Facebook limits what we're able to track automatically because technically running this campaign is violating their TOS - we don't want our page to get shut down. SO, that being said - we keep a running tally... however like I said - noone's going to lose out as we'll give people ample time to check and finalize their numbers by the end of the campaign.

[/size]
luv2709

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

hey manager hindi translation not complete yet can i part of this campaign

Thanks
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

hey manager hindi translation not complete yet can i part of this campaign

Thanks

Certainly! Please register (cryptoimprovementfund.io/bounty-campaign) and email us if you need the word doc at bounty@cryptoimprovementfund.io.

[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: