Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Declaring Bitcoin Income  (Read 7463 times)
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

I am sure in my country the Government cannot trace the people who benefit from the Bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is highly transparent and very difficult to trace when we have made transactions with Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

I am sure in my country the Government cannot trace the people who benefit from the Bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is highly transparent and very difficult to trace when we have made transactions with Bitcoin.
Why not? They can detect it if they want to for sure there are always ways, as of the moment since our law is not yet requiring too then I am not also obliged to pay tax with my bitcoin income, but will become open and willing to pay if our law requires for as long as it will be fair and just.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Why not? They can detect it if they want to for sure there are always ways, as of the moment since our law is not yet requiring too then I am not also obliged to pay tax with my bitcoin income, but will become open and willing to pay if our law requires for as long as it will be fair and just.
Many persons who will try to avoid declaring bitcoin income as much as they want, they are not afraid of taking risk of their names, especially when they knew that their government is not that too strict when it comes to declaring taxes, well they are lucky if their country is not too strict.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Many persons who will try to avoid declaring bitcoin income as much as they want, they are not afraid of taking risk of their names, especially when they knew that their government is not that too strict when it comes to declaring taxes, well they are lucky if their country is not too strict.
I am not a perfect and law abiding citizen, there is also instances in my life when I will find solution how can I avoid to pay tax too, but in the end my conscience prevails and thinking always about the possibility and outcome of my decision and I don't want to regret in the future.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

While governments do not have the ability to monitor transactions with the crypto currency in order to levy a tax on these operations. Governments can control the exchange-traded exchanges and exchangers located on their territory. They can also monitor the services of banks with crypto currency. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to know whether your government collects information from these financial institutions for the tax authorities. In addition, it is necessary to know the tax legislation of the country of residence in order to use it izyanami. Such flaws and miscalculations will be necessary, since the crypto currency is still a new kind of taxation. It is only on the basis of this information that it is possible to conclude whether it is worth declaring your income in bitcoin.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

We know that bitcoin is illegal. We know how important the bitcoin is, and if we legalize bitcoin, there will be a time there is always an involvement between government and bitcoin. Every move, or every transaction involving bitcoin, there is always be a transaction fee. We should not let government get bitcoin, for us we can have that feeling a fee for all of our transactions. Declaring bitcoin income is like declaring your earnings to government, and will put an income tax, where our earning have deductions.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

We know that bitcoin is illegal. We know how important the bitcoin is, and if we legalize bitcoin, there will be a time there is always an involvement between government and bitcoin. Every move, or every transaction involving bitcoin, there is always be a transaction fee. We should not let government get bitcoin, for us we can have that feeling a fee for all of our transactions. Declaring bitcoin income is like declaring your earnings to government, and will put an income tax, where our earning have deductions.
For those countries who banned bitcoin yes it is really illegal and that they don't want bitcoin to enter their community for a reason that their people are not paying the right tax, but in most cases there are companies as well that does not need to pay tax as they are not requiring it, but if required we must follow rules.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

For those countries who banned bitcoin yes it is really illegal and that they don't want bitcoin to enter their community for a reason that their people are not paying the right tax, but in most cases there are companies as well that does not need to pay tax as they are not requiring it, but if required we must follow rules.

It completely depends on the government because whether they are considering Bitcoin income as a tax if government start supporting many people will start paying their taxes for their bank transaction. Bitcoin blockchain is completely decentralized which they can easily trace the transaction by giving the address of the trading to the government.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

In the country where I live, it's not at all visible that the government has the intention to track me in terms of income/profits from bitcoin and etc in it which associated with it. Well maybe because the country hasn't really known about crypto or examine more deeply until interested in regulating it, to controlling it and protect it.
For me personally, yeah this is an opportunity to earn another income side because selling bitcoin to local currency is not prohibited. Still, in my mind.. there will be a time the country will really understand the crypto and support the existence of crypto.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Since only a few merchants are accepting bitcoin here in our country,the government are not tracking the profits we earn from bitcoin. As long as it is not regulated, we can't declare to them the income we got from our online jobs.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

This is the main why government don't have major control over the bitcoin, technology is also convincing the government because it is the most secure code where we safely use them without any hacking problem.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Every government can trace Bitcoin transaction if they will regulate it by controlling the local exchanges in which we convert our Bitcoin to fiat. Our local exchanges is KYC compliant in which they are required by the government to screen out their clients by requiring them to submit government issue ID and legal documents in which if they will not follow then of course the local exchange cannot allow to operate. Therefore everytime we will convert Bitcoin to fiat it will be monitor by the government specially if Bitcoin is legal in the country.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Every government can trace Bitcoin transaction if they will regulate it by controlling the local exchanges in which we convert our Bitcoin to fiat. Our local exchanges is KYC compliant in which they are required by the government to screen out their clients by requiring them to submit government issue ID and legal documents in which if they will not follow then of course the local exchange cannot allow to operate. Therefore everytime we will convert Bitcoin to fiat it will be monitor by the government specially if Bitcoin is legal in the country.
At present we cannot expect to harshly intervene the government about bitcoin taxation because we need law that would govern crypto currency taxation, they need to provide and create a law so that they  have guide lines in collecting taxes.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

At present we cannot expect to harshly intervene the government about bitcoin taxation because we need law that would govern crypto currency taxation, they need to provide and create a law so that they  have guide lines in collecting taxes.

That is why Government wants to regulate cryptocurrency, they say they want everyone who trades in a specific country to be safe from money laundering and other criminal activities that has a high possibility in the future. But behind the major purpose is the Government will take part of controlling cryptocurrency trading and through regulation they could implement a tax.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

I think in my country the Government cannot trace anything about Bitcoin I have and about the benefits gained from Bitcoin transactions. As long as we are careful and keep it very securely, I think no one will know about it including the Government. Until now I am still safe to use Bitcoin in my country.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

I think in my country the Government cannot trace anything about Bitcoin I have and about the benefits gained from Bitcoin transactions. As long as we are careful and keep it very securely, I think no one will know about it including the Government. Until now I am still safe to use Bitcoin in my country.
Nope, you are wrong mate, every transaction on bitcoin was traceable. It can trace on transaction history, but tracing your identity was probably will not happen to bitcoin users that still hide their identity on bitcoin. We have a right for not declaring our income since our government did not make any law regarding bitcoin. So, same here mate we much enjoy using bitcoin while it is not manipulated by my government.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

Then the second question if it is true our transaction is seen by the government, what will the government do next? collect our previous income? that's funny.

The government can detect all our transactions. In my country local exchange must have a government permit. So if there is a local exchange that does not have a license they will make news that the local exchange is a scam. In such a way the government would be easy to see all our transactions. Remembering, the requirement of creating on a local exchange must include an identity card for account verification.
btrice7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

I guess the state will not be able to track our individual interest transactions, we can only track wallet transactions and can not track the owners of the accounts, the state can only get taxes when we exchange bitcoins with fiat money, and the use of bitcoin ATM
reddolphin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

I think bitcoin is new, it will take time for all the countries to make some strict rules for all countries especially for any third-word country.
blodelf1

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

My country is far behind in matters related to cryptocurrencies. There is no law that regulates the purchase or sale, therefore it is difficult to declare bitcoin incomes here, so I do not think there is a crime to pursue, especially when my income derived from the cryptos are very small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: