Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

We are very pleased to share an updated demonstration of the @oxycoin iOS mobile application! As you can see $RISE and $SHIFT have also been added.

The next coin will be up to you!

#wallet #blockchain #looksgoodright? $SHIFT $LiSK $RISE $oxy.    Look at https://twitter.com/oxycoin/status/951831457969922048

Nice update dredson, seems easy to use and very neat, development is advaning pretty well. I'm surprised no one commented this here, only exchanges' discussion

12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

is this coin listed on any exchanges, where can I buy it?

Bit-Z and livecoin right now, depending on pair you need.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oxycoin/#markets

Only two exchanges? I do not know much about these exchanges, are they reliable? I can see the trading volume is not so much, why?

These exchange much reliable for me. We must be more patient, i think after the teams release their product like alpha/beta platform to public, i am sure sooner or later a lot people will interested to buy oxycoin and surely the trading volume will go up

livecoin is a great exchange, yet to have issues with their platform

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

This project is just wonderful with a good responsive team. But this is not enough for growth rates. We need a good exchange. The question is when will it be?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

This project is just wonderful with a good responsive team. But this is not enough for growth rates. We need a good exchange. The question is when will it be?
There are many negotiations with exchanges, but how you can read in the newsletter, we are focusing in the development of the app.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

There are many negotiations with exchanges, but how you can read in the newsletter, we are focusing in the development of the app.

Which is the right move in my opinion. At this price the only thing to do is to accumulate more from weak hands because it's just too cheap for where it's headed

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

Which is the right move in my opinion. At this price the only thing to do is to accumulate more from weak hands because it's just too cheap for where it's headed

I agree with you, we must be patient to waiting for development. But i am sure in this year the team will show the result of development. So as you said, i think this is the best opportunity to accumulate oxycoin as much as possible before the price start to climbing
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

Genuine question - how does Oxy differ to Ripple, in terms of backend/transactional platform?  Obviously Ripple is years ahead in terms of development and real world testing, just wondering if Oxy is effectively the same thing, just newer or if it has any advantages?

As I understand it XRP is primarily for interbank or business to bank transfers, to reduce fees, free up money stuck in transactions, and speed up the system.

Oxy is designed specifically for consumers, using your bank as an gateway for fiat to crypto purchases in app. The idea being to make the entry into crypto easier. The app will have wallets for multiple coins and will be able to send and receive those coins via simple usernames and/or acct #s. For direct p2p transactions it has QR codes to scan.

They aren't really in competition in any meaningful way.
I repeatedly read your answer, but also answer my doubts, thank you
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Is there any Windows 10 64Bits wallet?
dredson1983

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

We have released a nano wallet. You can download here https://github.com/Oxycoin/oxy-nano/releases
coldflame821

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Only two exchanges? I do not know much about these exchanges, are they reliable? I can see the trading volume is not so much, why?

Both are nothing special, but I bought Oxy from Livecoin and had no issues. However, I don't really reccomend you to keep your coins there, transfer them immediatelly to the Oxy wallet.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

Both are nothing special, but I bought Oxy from Livecoin and had no issues. However, I don't really reccomend you to keep your coins there, transfer them immediatelly to the Oxy wallet.

You SHOULD transfer them to the Oxy wallet, voting requires more effort then ark, lisk, rise and so on, but it's really worth the effort

dredson1983

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

You SHOULD transfer them to the Oxy wallet, voting requires more effort then ark, lisk, rise and so on, but it's really worth the effort
Oxycoin is a dPOS Blockchain so you can earn some rewards of you vote for a pool that is already forgging blocks.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

We have released a nano wallet. You can download here https://github.com/Oxycoin/oxy-nano/releases

It doesn't work on windows10... it says it is no compatible  Huh
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

It can also be bought here, https://www.bit-z.com Oxycoin is really good, I like such a project and always pay attention to it.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

I would have thought most people would be using Win10 by now, any update from the team why this isn't working?

PNWDrew

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

I would have thought most people would be using Win10 by now, any update from the team why this isn't working?

I got it to install on Win 10 Pro, have heard many were unable. Not sure why it worked for me. It doesn't offer anything the web wallet doesn't have.
I DLed it, unzipped onto desktop, accidentally madea shortcut to it becasue my mouse button sticks and it installed from that shortcut. Nothing special that I did.
KungFuShako

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Hello, bought this coin 1 week ago, what do you suggest guys at what price to sell it?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

Hello, bought this coin 1 week ago, what do you suggest guys at what price to sell it?

It depends on how big the target profit you want to achieve.
If you bought it a week ago, you've gotten a decent profit at the current price. Smiley
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

Hi. I believe that cheaper than 1$ makes no sense to sell. There are many factors to good growth. Patience my friend.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

I suggest to you to hold Oxycoin for long term investment. Because based on oxycoin road map, the team will release open beta in this year. Although there is no exact date yet for it, but if they announce about the date of releasing beta app, i am sure oxycoin price can start climbing
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: