Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joshua kingpin

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Hi, from my couting to get 10% approval you need to have around 1 300 000 coins. (To have, or power of votes).
USD260k, cheers

Damn, thats a lot....
Any other way to get voted?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Airdrop to BTC holders
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PNWDrew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Hi, from my couting to get 10% approval you need to have around 1 300 000 coins. (To have, or power of votes).
USD260k, cheers

Damn, thats a lot....
Any other way to get voted?

The number of votes needed is almost 13M not 1.3M. The lower limit to enter the top 201 is currently at ~12% approval and that has been slowly rising for months. Supply is ~106M now.
Here's a simplified list of vote counts for delegates:
http://oxycoin.delegates.tech/

Here is the explorer page for delegate monitor with % approval listed:
https://explorer.oxycoin.io/delegateMonitor

You can earn votes by contributions to the community, furthering the Oxy project, or otherwise convincing enough voters that your delegate is worth supporting but it's a tough level to reach if your delegate doesn't share and you do not have a very large wallet to supplement outside votes.
Most delegates offer to share a large % of their forging with their voters in exchange for votes.

If you do want to try to forge there are guides on Medium on doing the node set up. This is the node set up step. There an initial server step to do prior to this.
https://medium.com/@jamiecupper/oxycoin-io-node-installation-guide-testnet-aca39b769ae1

PNWDrew

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Hi fellow oxycoin investors and followers. I have invested quite some money in Oxycoin and really want to support this coin, but I have got some concers. I hope asking them here will get me some better knowledge and trust in Oxycoin. One of the things that bothers me is that the coin has a very ambitious roadmap. Releasing an app and SDK, next to some new website (I am not sure), but I heard about this somewhere.
Also they claim all these goals will happen in 2018. Then thinking about other platforms that have large teams, that even can't deliver this in a year. How does Oxycoin know that they will deliver this products? Also i have a question about the team. Is there only one developer? And is he part of other coins like Rise and Lisk? Then the other questions I  have is about their marketing. Looking at Oxycoin website, they have a marketing team, but when I visit subreddit, or other social platforms, I see close to no activity. Is oxycoin their full time project? facebook shows some followers for the page, but barely any interaction. Can someone help me with some of my questions? thank you so much.

It is an ambitious plan that is true.

Marketing: There are 2 guys working solely on marketing now. There hasn't been any significant marketing push yet. They are working on multiple projects that will increase public exposure to Oxycoin. They've kept a pretty tight lid on details of the plan.

Social media: The most active groups right now are Telegram and Slack. Unfortunately the limitations of Slack are an issue now. You can freely join telegram, but will need to get an invite to Slack. You can ask for an invite to Slack here:

https://oxycoin.io/contact.php

Devs: DPoS is a very small community and there is overlap among devs and in the code they write. You will see the same names in many coins. The general response is that what is good for DPoS is good for Oxy. None are actively working on Lisk as far as I know. vekesasia and jan do contribute to Rise as well.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Listing on Lesfex (March 01)
https://coindar.org/en/event/oxycoin-oxy-listing-on-lesfex-4524
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I really feel bored with oxy team : delayed roadmap , no marketing , no listing , keep talking about shitty information whenever investor ask.
What the f are you doing guys ?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Hi fellow oxycoin investors and followers. I have invested quite some money in Oxycoin and really want to support this coin, but I have got some concers. I hope asking them here will get me some better knowledge and trust in Oxycoin. One of the things that bothers me is that the coin has a very ambitious roadmap. Releasing an app and SDK, next to some new website (I am not sure), but I heard about this somewhere.
Also they claim all these goals will happen in 2018. Then thinking about other platforms that have large teams, that even can't deliver this in a year. How does Oxycoin know that they will deliver this products? Also i have a question about the team. Is there only one developer? And is he part of other coins like Rise and Lisk? Then the other questions I  have is about their marketing. Looking at Oxycoin website, they have a marketing team, but when I visit subreddit, or other social platforms, I see close to no activity. Is oxycoin their full time project? facebook shows some followers for the page, but barely any interaction. Can someone help me with some of my questions? thank you so much.

Marketing: There are 2 guys working solely on marketing now. There hasn't been any significant marketing push yet. They are working on multiple projects that will increase public exposure to Oxycoin. They've kept a pretty tight lid on details of the plan.

Social media: The most active groups right now are Telegram and Slack. Unfortunately the limitations of Slack are an issue now. You can freely join telegram, but will need to get an invite to Slack. You can ask for an invite to Slack here:

Devs: DPoS is a very small community and there is overlap among devs and in the code they write. You will see the same names in many coins. The general response is that what is good for DPoS is good for Oxy. None are actively working on Lisk as far as I know. vekesasia and jan do contribute to Rise as well.

You can see always the same names even as delegates (not in Lisk because there's some kind of chinese cartel that control delegates, believe it or not)

Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Also they claim all these goals will happen in 2018. Then thinking about other platforms that have large teams, that even can't deliver this in a year. How does Oxycoin know that they will deliver this products? Also i have a question about the team. Is there only one developer? And is he part of other coins like Rise and Lisk? Then the other questions I  have is about their marketing. Looking at Oxycoin website, they have a marketing team, but when I visit subreddit, or other social platforms, I see close to no activity. Is oxycoin their full time project? facebook shows some followers for the page, but barely any interaction. Can someone help me with some of my questions? thank you so much.

You can see always the same names even as delegates (not in Lisk because there's some kind of chinese cartel that control delegates, believe it or not)

There are many new people that are looking with interest the DPoS world, changing the forging delegates composition...
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

I really feel bored with oxy team : delayed roadmap , no marketing , no listing , keep talking about shitty information whenever investor ask.
many people feel the same with you, the market is not good as before and the team is really not focus on this project, but i believe there is always miracle happen in the world, when the bull market come, oxy have the possibility to the moon

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

is there anyting wrong with the network? the delegators often suffer missing block, i think the team may check the mainnet and take some actions to prevent it
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Yeah.. me too
Tired of waiting for positive news about the progress of this project, just the useless news I find every day

Good luck everyone
I'm out
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

is there anyting wrong with the network? the delegators often suffer missing block, i think the team may check the mainnet and take some actions to prevent it

Really? Do you remember if they forked from Rise, Lisk or Ark? At this point I think that it's better if they just fork Ark when coreV2 is realeased

Daddy123

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

Whats wrong wih Oxy`s wallet at livecoin?  Cant withdrawal
deniskiely

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

many people feel the same with you, the market is not good as before and the team is really not focus on this project, but i believe there is always miracle happen in the world, when the bull market come, oxy have the possibility to the moon

This is not about the market , this is not about the price of a fucking coin. This about the project ! why you believe a miracle with a dead project without any proved works ? have you been in Neblio, WTC , BTX .. slack ?? They are fucking active. Look at Oxy koin ?
P1ck4ndRoll

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

yep, sharing the news is not their adventage I would say in very polite way. However something is happening on medium, but rather on monthly not weekly basis.
deniskiely

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Now their volume is even lower than Bitcoinnect . And they keep thinking that their coin is the great coin in the world :v
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

We are working on the technical development of the Blockchain and app. Like we wrote at the February newsletter, we are changing the language  to Typescript. Next week we will release the March newsletter.
blueman44

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

Anyone trading Oxy, if so, which exchange have you found best out of the 2 it is listed on?
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Anyone trading Oxy, if so, which exchange have you found best out of the 2 it is listed on?

I use Livecoin for Oxy. Use at your own risk...
Bobooo

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

We are working on the technical development of the Blockchain and app. Like we wrote at the February newsletter, we are changing the language  to Typescript. Next week we will release the March newsletter.

Why do we investors have to wait for one monthly newspaper? 12 updates a year? and no proof of anything getting done? Oxycoin really not performing well and i'm not speaking price wise. How can you expect to build a community without any active interaction. None of the mediums that oxycoin uses are informational. Reddit, bitcointalk and even telegram. I have seen more complaints form other investors. Only defensive answers, but really no proof or or any informational answer at all. An after March newsletter, just wait for April.  Huh Cry
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Why do we investors have to wait for one monthly newspaper? 12 updates a year? and no proof of anything getting done? Oxycoin really not performing well and i'm not speaking price wise. How can you expect to build a community without any active interaction. None of the mediums that oxycoin uses are informational. Reddit, bitcointalk and even telegram. I have seen more complaints form other investors. Only defensive answers, but really no proof or or any informational answer at all. An after March newsletter, just wait for April.  Huh Cry

I understand how frustrating this could be especially for investors that believe in this project right from the very beginning, the truth is I don't think the company can control the price of its token rather the market does this, maybe one or two news can be instrumental to price spikes, all the same team should be dedicated keeping to achieve the sole objective of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: