Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hshare(HSR) and Hcash  (Read 28480 times)
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:06:53 PM

Another mysterious coin climbs to top 15. I also noticed that they are offering some kind of airdrop to hshare owners. Previously I think they have planned to distribute to BTC owners, but now they are promoting their own solution seems.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

you guys realise its prolly getting mined privatly by just a couple peeps ..... man .. there is no info .. not even in the white paper about what fking algorithm the pow part even uses ... hence fucked if i can figure out how to mine it ..... as a miner thats suss as shit and that pow mining must be centralized much . good on those who are mining it on the pow ... your magic ... maybe im blind and just missed it and someone can correct me to what algo it uses ^^

Quote from the white paper :

The block explorer http://hshare-explorer.h.cash/ shows total coin supply at 84,000,000 so what is then left to be mined? I wonder why the expected total coin supply is already reached without POW  Huh
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

I have been doing a little research on this crypto. I saw it when it was 14 dollars, apparently it is running along the same concept similar to omisego. It seems to be catching steem and I will be keeping a close eye on this crypto. I believe it still have more room to go much higher at least into the 3 digits in the beginning of next year.

Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

Seems like its just come out of no where

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

Expect to see more and more of these Chinese coins popping out of no where. The Chinese mafia is realizing the potential money in the crypto world.

Campaign Manager (2018)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:58:12 AM

Marketcap is grown huge. And a dont know anything about this coin...  is a good technology??? Or just pump?

High risk high payoff
csmcc

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

The block explorer http://hshare-explorer.h.cash/ shows total coin supply at 84,000,000 so what is then left to be mined? I wonder why the expected total coin supply is already reached without POW  Huh

I think the current tokens are like an IOU of sorts.

They will auto-swapped to the new type, and the old ones destroyed, once they finish developing it.

From what I could find on Binance (they have a brief ANN for it) and the (badly translated and vague) white paper, this is a "we do everything" hub that will sit in the middle of ..... everything. And do ...... everything!

Some seriously lofty technical targets. Nothing to back any of it up. Little info on the people involved. And a big price tag, for effectively .... nothing. As things stand.

If it ever gets that far, might be worth trying to mine some of the final version when PoW becomes available for it. If that's even possible. Looks like a couple of the backers are Chinese mining companies/communities. So they'll probably be all over it and home miners will struggle to get much out of it.

Wave-trading ..... yeah. Why not. Make some easy fast cash. It looks like it has the volume to support it. If that's your game.

Would I buy and hold? Nope. Seems a high ticket price for something that's completely vapour-ware at the moment.

Marketcap is grown huge. And a dont know anything about this coin...  is a good technology??? Or just pump?

Who knows.

It doesn't exist yet. And the white paper doesn't give anywhere near enough info to make a call like that.

I'd class it as "Hype-ware" for now ....
cemu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:47:37 AM

Love how it starts on page 2 already with "blockless blockchains". The author has obviously no idea what he is actually talking about.
The whole "whitepaper" is a hilarious copy paste of other project's WPs and Wikipedia articles and doesnt give any information on how they plan to build their product.
Shame how blindly some ppl throw away their money.
micheal34

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Way too high to join  for now
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:25:18 PM

The block explorer http://hshare-explorer.h.cash/ shows total coin supply at 84,000,000 so what is then left to be mined? I wonder why the expected total coin supply is already reached without POW  Huh

I think the current tokens are like an IOU of sorts.

They will auto-swapped to the new type, and the old ones destroyed, once they finish developing it.

From what I could find on Binance (they have a brief ANN for it) and the (badly translated and vague) white paper, this is a "we do everything" hub that will sit in the middle of ..... everything. And do ...... everything!

Some seriously lofty technical targets. Nothing to back any of it up. Little info on the people involved. And a big price tag, for effectively .... nothing. As things stand.

If it ever gets that far, might be worth trying to mine some of the final version when PoW becomes available for it. If that's even possible. Looks like a couple of the backers are Chinese mining companies/communities. So they'll probably be all over it and home miners will struggle to get much out of it.

Wave-trading ..... yeah. Why not. Make some easy fast cash. It looks like it has the volume to support it. If that's your game.

Would I buy and hold? Nope. Seems a high ticket price for something that's completely vapour-ware at the moment.

Who knows.

It doesn't exist yet. And the white paper doesn't give anywhere near enough info to make a call like that.

I'd class it as "Hype-ware" for now ....
Thanks for putting it more clearly, i now know that it is an IOU for expected coin platform. If the platform for is developed as promised to enable inter/intra chain transaction then that would be revolutionary, for now truly its based on hype and promise!
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:19:09 PM

Yea I just saw this. Definitely going to avoid this. Shoots up the market out of nowhere. 2018 product as well.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:15:46 PM

There's something shady going on here with some of these coins, but no one can tell how they're actually doing it. I swear every single morning after I wake up, a new mysterious coin pops up out of nowhere with a crazy price on it. Info about the team behind it, whole concept etc. all unknown.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:08:42 AM

Reading the whitepaper, seems like this is an ARK smartbridge on steroids kind of thing.

They didn't do a good job of actually explaining the utility of the token in the ecosystem in the whitepaper.  Aside from staking, I don't see the actual purpose of owning the token.  Didn't really follow the black and white address thing either...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

this is amazing until a distributor can get a free bonus of 25% with a value of 21 million will definitely make them more enthusiastic in following this activity very well.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

There's something shady going on here with some of these coins, but no one can tell how they're actually doing it. I swear every single morning after I wake up, a new mysterious coin pops up out of nowhere with a crazy price on it. Info about the team behind it, whole concept etc. all unknown.

Please write about some another coins that pops up from nowhere! I'm trying to find such coins.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:49:52 PM

BitScreener shows that the ranges of HShare over 52w is $6.22672 - $43.1679. More importantly, chart is also nice. Seem like hitting bottom at $6.2 and now it is bouncing trend.
I am the chartist BTW
https://bitscreener.com/coins/hshare

moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:48 AM

all team members have no profile.... looks like scam.!

linkedin is not banned in China, the Chinese version is OK here, and there is no any information for those Chinese team members!
finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

linkedin is not banned in China, the Chinese version is OK here, and there is no any information for those Chinese team members!
I am a bit new to crypto but I too got the impression that there was something not right about this. There was only one developer contributing to Github and the Mac wallet didn't work for the better part of a week, additionally, they were basically offering a complete spaghetti soup of buzzwords in the feature section on their website, it did seem that for such a feature set you would need more than one developer. In fact, my suspicion was that HCash and its ilk were responsible for the Chinese action on crypto exchanges. The Chinese government has a strong tradition in preserving social order and cracking down hard on anything that could upset the order.
finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:51:57 PM

I am a bit new to crypto but I too got the impression that there was something not right about this. There was only one developer contributing to Github and the Mac wallet didn't work for the better part of a week, additionally, they were basically offering a complete spaghetti soup of buzzwords in the feature section on their website, it did seem that for such a feature set you would need more than one developer. In fact, my suspicion was that HCash and its ilk were responsible for the Chinese action on crypto exchanges. The Chinese government has a strong tradition in preserving social order and cracking down hard on anything that could upset the order.
Having said this - I will no doubt be pretty upset with myself if I see in 2 years time that HCash is trading at $10,000 when it is on the market today for $5.........
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

Hcash will boom in the future I think. But the total supply for mining is extremely low, for about 1.6 coin per block.

Hcash is not so friendly for miner and it's not profitable at all.

Now, there is not GPU minng tool release.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: