Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hshare(HSR) and Hcash  (Read 28480 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

Looks like a scam coin, can someone confirm that these guys are 100% legit?

Campaign Manager (2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

I don't think so, but we need to stay vigilant. Price fell after China announced a ban and to be honest this project is too overvalued at this point. Cap is 200 millions. I have not bought yet.
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

yes is total junk coin
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

After the uptrend now its time to go down to the ico price

Do you know what the ico price was? It is down to 0.003BTC now from the listing price (0.0068BTC). Definitely looks like an offloading move.

I believe it was $4.50 at ICO.

The coin looks like a crazy pump, they are claiming to release some important crazy news in the next couple of days. I wonder what it could be?  Cheesy

The coin is trading now at  $4.80  (0.00134348 BTC) according to coinmarketcap.com
as of 7:20 AM Sunday, September 17, 2017  (UTC)

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

all team members have no profile.... looks like scam.!

linkedin is not banned in China, the Chinese version is OK here, and there is no any information for those Chinese team members!
I am a bit new to crypto but I too got the impression that there was something not right about this. There was only one developer contributing to Github and the Mac wallet didn't work for the better part of a week, additionally, they were basically offering a complete spaghetti soup of buzzwords in the feature section on their website, it did seem that for such a feature set you would need more than one developer. In fact, my suspicion was that HCash and its ilk were responsible for the Chinese action on crypto exchanges. The Chinese government has a strong tradition in preserving social order and cracking down hard on anything that could upset the order.
Having said this - I will no doubt be pretty upset with myself if I see in 2 years time that HCash is trading at $10,000 when it is on the market today for $5.........

HAHA! I feel the same way, which is why I'm gonna just close my eyes and jump into this project.  I'm a little biased on the Chinese market as NEO just made me a lot of money, but if Hcash/Hshares can deliver on this roadmap, it will likely be in the triple digits throughout 2018.  I also think this low price is purely from the Chinese drama happening in the market and when the Chinese Govt release information on opening the country back up to ICO's and exchanges that all of these projects will explode to ATH's.  I could be wrong but this feels like an easy choice/risk for me!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

After the uptrend now its time to go down to the ico price

Do you know what the ico price was? It is down to 0.003BTC now from the listing price (0.0068BTC). Definitely looks like an offloading move.

I believe it was $4.50 at ICO.

The coin looks like a crazy pump, they are claiming to release some important crazy news in the next couple of days. I wonder what it could be?  Cheesy

The coin is trading now at  $4.80  (0.00134348 BTC) according to coinmarketcap.com
as of 7:20 AM Sunday, September 17, 2017  (UTC)

Yeah, its only a few cents over ICO at the moment. The big boys made money when it was over $30 about a week ago.

Campaign Manager (2018)
cryptomaniac123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

what do i do at this point? I bought 1000 shares at $20 a piece the next day binance banned it, should i sell? or cutting losses here doesn't make sense since its only $5k left. i feel like this is a scam , how can a coin drop the way it did, and it smells funny.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

what do i do at this point? I bought 1000 shares at $20 a piece the next day binance banned it, should i sell? or cutting losses here doesn't make sense since its only $5k left. i feel like this is a scam , how can a coin drop the way it did, and it smells funny.

Ouch that hurts.

You gave it too big shot.

First I noticed this coin on Cryptomarketcap and was surprised its in tops but noone know anything about it,
and i was suspecting something scammy.

Looks like I was right

cryptomaniac123

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Ouch that hurts.

First I noticed this coin on Cryptomarketcap and was surprised its in tops but noone know anything about it,

Looks like I was right

And i cant even sell it, cant get verified on acx since im from usa, tried chbtc but wont give me a wallet address for HSR. tried all the other platforms with low volume and it wont work either, so i cant even sell if i want to.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

And i cant even sell it, cant get verified on acx since im from usa, tried chbtc but wont give me a wallet address for HSR. tried all the other platforms with low volume and it wont work either, so i cant even sell if i want to.

That really sucks, but honestly it could be for the best, just hold it out and see where 2018 takes China and all of their projects.  I think they're going to set regulations in place and a lot of those Chinese Crypto projects will hit ATH's
cryptomaniac123

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:31:46 PM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

That really sucks, but honestly it could be for the best, just hold it out and see where 2018 takes China and all of their projects.  I think they're going to set regulations in place and a lot of those Chinese Crypto projects will hit ATH's

haha!! that would be great, i would love it to be listed on a exchange and go back to $40. i have already lost so much in crypto i realize its not for me, i need to give money to a friend to control it, i sold 47 eth at 147 figured i would get in lower at around 100 since my average buy in was $285

sold iota that i bought at $0.92 usd at $0.58 to buy the HSR. i started only playing with money i didn't care if i lost then i tried making it back with savings Sad i learnt a hard lesson !!

anyways if HSR can get listed and get back to around $20-$40 i would be really happy! I worked way to hard for that money to blow through it in a few weeks just clicking a button !
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

I find that most results in google are in chinese, so this maybe a scam, pay attention
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

I find that most results in google are in chinese, so this maybe a scam, pay attention
Maybe It's Because hshare is the chinese project.  Grin
CrypticMira

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

haha!! that would be great, i would love it to be listed on a exchange and go back to $40. i have already lost so much in crypto i realize its not for me, i need to give money to a friend to control it, i sold 47 eth at 147 figured i would get in lower at around 100 since my average buy in was $285

sold iota that i bought at $0.92 usd at $0.58 to buy the HSR. i started only playing with money i didn't care if i lost then i tried making it back with savings Sad i learnt a hard lesson !!

anyways if HSR can get listed and get back to around $20-$40 i would be really happy! I worked way to hard for that money to blow through it in a few weeks just clicking a button !

I always wondered who the people were that sell when a crypto hits bottom. I found one now, haha.

Regarding HSR: I was in shock when this thing suddenly appeared with a one billion market cap. It almost lost 85% since then. Will take a closer look at the project soon and decide if I should jump in.
Even now with a two hundret million cap it is still extremely big for something that new and unknown.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:03 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

I always wondered who the people were that sell when a crypto hits bottom. I found one now, haha.

Regarding HSR: I was in shock when this thing suddenly appeared with a one billion market cap. It almost lost 85% since then. Will take a closer look at the project soon and decide if I should jump in.
Even now with a two hundret million cap it is still extremely big for something that new and unknown.

Yes, it's hard to see the value with something so new and unproven.  I think you're betting on the Chinese market adopting only national projects for implementation with NEO, Hshares, ADex, etc etc...
cryptomaniac123

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:49 AM

Ouch that hurts.

Looks like I was right

No need to be a schmuck!! i made that mistake with Eth, you see im in a bad situation and you laugh, i hope you are not that rude to people in general.
Amatus

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

It's an obvious scam, stay away. Sad to see people still getting away with those in 2017.
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

How to mining this coin
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:00:11 AM

It's an obvious scam, stay away. Sad to see people still getting away with those in 2017.

Data, Bro. Data.

Data?
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

not really; in as much that any cryptocurrency can be viewed as a scam.

neat wallet; using a variation of x14 algo (replacing shavite round with sm3).
have literally just stood a stratum up minutes ago to give it a try.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: