Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty ][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI  (Read 12470 times)
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

do we need to post share tweet retweet facebook and twitter link in here to be counted or dev check it byself.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

Dev a very good project i will see the progress of this project and also i will wait ico price of this project hopefully the project can develop by susui with desire.
goodbounty (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:15:08 PM

do we need to post share tweet retweet facebook and twitter link in here to be counted or dev check it byself.
To participate in the campaign, you must submit an application by filling out the form provided in the launch message, and then continue to be active in social networks. We will make the calculations ourselves.
Azzat

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

I joined twitter bounty company
Good luck team!!!
indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

Good luck for this project dev im joined facebook bounty

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:19:31 AM

The website says that "world`s first self-learning platform, that analyzes the cryptocurrency market and creates forecasts. Data collection and processing occurs in real time from variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals."

Does that mean I can either have like a software program installed on my computer or is that like an online website that I can access on an account online?
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:31:47 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 04:42:27 AM by Dedewahyu

Joined Facebook campaign, I have filled the registration form, but it is not listed on the spreedsheet

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

I have done the ANN thread translation for Philippine Language. I am currently working on the whitepaper.

Filipino Thread: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI

Will update after the translation.
goodbounty (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:18:08 AM

I have done the ANN thread translation for Philippine Language. I am currently working on the whitepaper.

Good, thank you very much.
goodbounty (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

Guys, table of members are updated and from today on we track all the activities in social media.
For all twitter campaign members - please don’t forget to use hashtags that we noted in initial post.

The signatures and avatars are now also live, so you are welcome to participate it as well - please register to the form in the initial post and note you rank in the forum.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

Hello! I would like to reserve position in Twitter campaign!

Cheers!
dobrota

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:35:17 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 12:26:26 PM by dobrota

Joined Twitter anв Facebook campaign. Good Luck.
goodbounty (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Hey guys,
We need more support in the English and Chinese(here we need also an translator for Whitepaper) area..
We are looking for:
- thread manager for forum
- copywriter
- assistant in AI and cryptocurrencies
- etc
Feel free to contact us!
lfzaenal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

joined twitter campaign
MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

Joined facebook campaign
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

any italian translator slot free?.
i'm offering translation of topic, update thread and moderation.

my previous works: http://goo.gl/o8QwU5 [myportfolio]

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
skorupi17

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Sorry for the long delay, I've finished the Whitepaper Translation. Here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYweK4xSGC5WVlVREVQSklERkE/view
goodbounty (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

any italian translator slot free?.
i'm offering translation of topic, update thread and moderation.

my previous works: http://goo.gl/o8QwU5 [myportfolio]
Company`s translation rules are mentioned in the initial message, you can translate information into italian - beforehand, please, make a submission by filling out the form.
goodbounty (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

Sorry for the long delay, I've finished the Whitepaper Translation. Here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYweK4xSGC5WVlVREVQSklERkE/view
Thx a lot for the translations and the updates in the table. Go ahead!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Hi Bounty Manager!!!
I see who last ICO phase will be on First Quarter of 2018.
Can i know when translations bounty will be payed??

many thanx!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: