Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What major factors affect bitcoin price?  (Read 1801 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

The main factor affecting bitcoin prices, depending on supply and demand, if more demand will make, bitcoin prices are higher, but if more and more offers, it will definitely make the bitcoin price even more plummeted.
The other factors that are highly effective in deciding the overall price of the digital currencies are the economic map of the world which truly depicts the keen and steady development in terms of gross products. This has a deep effect on the buying and selling process of these digital assets and marks the actual price of coins.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?
I think the one factor that may affects the price of bitcoin is the demand of bitcoin on the market, for an example if the demand of bitcoin in the market is high then probably the proce of bitcoin will getting higher and if the demand is low then it will go down.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
KelvinE

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

the following are some of the major factors that i think influence the price of bitcoin
1. the rate  at which the coins are being soled.
2. the price that individual sellers sell to their customers
3. the nature of comments that major stakeholders like governmens, investors etc. say about the coin
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Presently there are certain news about bitcoin all finished world which make more interest for it, and since the request has turned out to be so high the holders winds up doubtful about whether to offer or not and in the event that we are to offer it ought to be on the higher side. In other words, the interest for Bitcoin is higher than the supply of Bitcoin and that influences it to cost to go up.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?

Fake news can make the prices of bitcoins to decrease drastically because those wealthy people are hoarding a huge amount of coins and if they sell  all their coin in the market then the supply will increase and it will affect the price to decrease even more.
anafisa

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

what major factors affect bitcoin price?

Demand (demand) and Supply (supply) on the market.
Actually physical market and digital market always influenced by basic law of Supply and Demand (Supply and Demand). If the offer is more than the demand, then the price will fall. Vice versa.

Total Number of Bitcoins and Holders.
The total maximum amount of Bitcoin is 21 million, although it is in production gradually. Currently there are about 16 million BTC and more than 14 million people have wallets with BTC. Because the amount of Bitcoin remains, but people who want to have more and more, then the price will continue to increase.

News
Lots of news that could affect the human factor (market sentiment) in the crypto currency market. For example, the news about the capture of Ross Ulbricht, the operator of Silk Road site that uses Bitcoin a lot, makes the price of Bitcoin down by 25%.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Presently there are certain news about bitcoin all finished world which make more interest for it, and since the request has turned out to be so high the holders winds up doubtful about whether to offer or not and in the event that we are to offer it ought to be on the higher side. In other words, the interest for Bitcoin is higher than the supply of Bitcoin and that influences it to cost to go up.
There are many reasons why bitcoin drops of price. Bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is changing rapidly and unpredictable if the price will increase or decrease. Bitcoin drops price because of the bad news spreading on the social media, and i believe that the government and big whales have part of that. Government want to kill bitcoin because they cant control it and they think that it will be their biggest competition in the future. Big whales using media to harvest bitcoin on the panic  seller, so that they can get high profit when the price of bitcoin increase.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be greatly affected by the amount of investors. If the market capitalization falls sharply, the price of bitcoin will decrease accordingly.
In addition, the price of bitcoin is based on the news. We call it FUD or Fomo. The price of bitcoin will fluctuate according to the bad news or good. So update your news quickly so that you can make a profit from your investment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

bitcoin price is reducing now and then because money people holding bitcoin for more profits and they holding other bitcoin related altcoin instead of trading.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

The major factor of bitcoin price are so high is because due low supply
And with high demand of people need bitcoin in their pocket. So we know when product are so demanded will making peole want to getting more and make the price are so high

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

I think that there are many factors affecting the bitcoin price.These factors can be regarded as economic and political. Under their influence, the demand and supply for bitcoins are formed in the market of crypto-currencies.It should also take into account the decentralized nature of this currency, the price of bitcoins is usually not controlled by any company, organization or government. But the restrictions and prohibitions of governments, as well as the legal regulation of the bitcoins, can influence the stability of the crypto-currency network in a particular country.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Supply and Demand are major factors, it is common for any market. Government also affecteds. When crypto is getting restricted in a one country, it affects on the whole market.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

I think the price movement of bitcoin is strongly influenced by the very high demand and the very limited supply and not only that for now it seems that the media can also trigger the increase and decrease of bitcoin price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

I think the price movement of bitcoin is strongly influenced by the very high demand and the very limited supply and not only that for now it seems that the media can also trigger the increase and decrease of bitcoin price.
One factor that affects bitcoin and the price is how people thinks, a lot out there that cryptocurrency was encountering because some people and companies does not want this crypto to exist, so they are doing anything to make fake news in the public so it is up to us how we are going to affect on this.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

From historical data, I believe investor sentiment is the most critical factor which in turn depends on how governments reacts to cryptocurrencies. Furthermore there a rumors and false information spread by major players in the cryptocurrency social media platforms which also causes erratic and unpredictable prices in the cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoins.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

According to this page https://hackernoon.com/factors-influencing-bitcoin-price-cfabdf634894 that some factors that can affect bitcoin price is if the demand is high and the supply does not meet the demand, this causes a spike in the Bitcoin rate. Bitcoin prices fluctuate whenever there is an official statement regarding digital currency regulation. And whenever a government imposes a ban or restriction on the Bitcoin use, there is a drastic change in the price. And also the News related to hacking the exchanges or bankruptcy can create bear rumours among users causing the price to plunge. News about the currency being used for selling drugs, laundering money, and other illegal activities can also impact the value of Bitcoins.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

The main factor in Bitcoin price increase is Market Demand. The second factor is the ups and downs of marketcap (the overall fund of the world crypto).
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Actually, there are many reasons why bitcoin price affected. On my opinion, is that those big whales could affected since they have a huge amount of shares of bitcoin as the time they will cash out bitcoin fluctuates tremendously. Also, those small amount of shares may feel panic and sell their shares as they dont want to loss too much. Well, this kind of situation is just a supply and demand in times of ups and down of value but I believe soon in the future the value of bitcoin will sky rocket as the performance of last year.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

The market demand I thjnk has the biggest influence on the market value of bitcoin. Whenever the market demand is increasjng same thing happens with the market price of Bitcoin and I do think of the same thing whenever the market demand is falling. The demand on the other hand is affected by issues such as countries who are banning cryptoexchanges.
of course the main factor that makes the price up and down is demand and supply but what matters here is what makes the demand rise or fall? you're right that things like rumors, speculation, news, issue, etc will change the user's psyche, for example if the good news about bitcoin, certainly the feeling of the user will be happy and more trust on bitcoin, so it will push up demand in the market
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

I think the major factors that affect bitcoin price is the user. If there are so many user the price of it will become high that's my opinion. Other said that that the biggest influence in bitcoin price is the market demand or the value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: