Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash pump  (Read 4612 times)
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

How  I can see which bitcoin cash address holds most of BCC coins? Is it possible?
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

The bitcoincash as of now the price good and continue to increase . I think why the price of bitcoincash increase because of buyer . So I suggestto hold your bitcoincash and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future because I believe the price of this coin before end of this year will be 1000 dollars and if that happen you can earn profit. Bitcoincash this the onlu coin I think when they release in the market the price is big.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

How  I can see which bitcoin cash address holds most of BCC coins? Is it possible?

You can see it on this page:

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin%20cash-addresses.html

(scroll down for the addresses)

It looks like the bitfinex cold wallet has the most coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
inturist

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

How  I can see which bitcoin cash address holds most of BCC coins? Is it possible?

Thanks a lot!  Grin
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

Thanks a lot!  Grin
Lol! You must be happy this person has solved your problem and provided you with the source via which you can check address of the person who is holding maximum bitcoin cash. You seem interesting in buying bitcoins maybe because of its recent fluctuations. Good luck, mate!

inturist

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

Bitcoin Cash falls and falls  Sad
Zosinburg

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Bitcoin Cash falls and falls  Sad

I think the ratio of drop is similar to the Bitcoin. The Bitcoin Cash is still the third largest coin.
inturist

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

To the Moon or not?
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

it is their last game. they couldn't make down bitcoin with speculation, they are trying to sell their bitcoin to bitcoin cash now.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

it is their last game. they couldn't make down bitcoin with speculation, they are trying to sell their bitcoin to bitcoin cash now.
It pumps because there are still many holders and believes in bitcoin cash. Yes some are still selling bitcoin to have a bitcoin cash as this will bring profit also. Well I think it will continue to pump and ofcourse its hard to speculate its value in the future.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

just notice a 40% pump of Bitcoin cash. What's the reason?
I think it's a market strategy. They pump now so that the market will sell their bch when the price is high, making it looks like very stable in that scheme, making it to look attractive to invest. If they succeed, they will be able to attract lots of patron, which is good for them, but may also cause another sequence of events which either be good or bad.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

When i see the chart bch possibly reach $700 in october but it is only prediction. I am amaze that bch price still hold above $300. But with these bad news from china maybe it will down further...a lot of miner from china and i read china will ban all crypto trading even it is otc
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

The reason for BCC pump is that there is a rumor it will rebrand as Bitcoin China. Seems it's gone now
inturist

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

The reason for BCC pump is that there is a rumor it will rebrand as Bitcoin China. Seems it's gone now
Really? What is the proof about this?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Really? What is the proof about this?

Only speculation as the thread says. There is no real funded news about it. Price fluctuates as per general crypto.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

bcc doesn't seem to have pumped even though current price considered very high. There is a sense of optimism that bcc is still strong to increase, not even close the possibility of bcc able to survive after China issued a ban.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

Recently, the Chinese government has declared a decentralized digital currency a threat to its economy and, in connection with this, has banned the circulation of crypto currency in its country. It will either try to create its own centralized crypto currency, or make it already existing. According to one of the assumptions, the choice may fall on Bitcoin Cash, since a significant part of its production capacity is located in China. How will this affect his course?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

bcc doesn't seem to have pumped even though current price considered very high. There is a sense of optimism that bcc is still strong to increase, not even close the possibility of bcc able to survive after China issued a ban.
Honestly its survived  after the china FUD and i think BCC will stay active and stay stable at the present price.. for now..

Recently, the Chinese government has declared a decentralized digital currency a threat to its economy and, in connection with this, has banned the circulation of crypto currency in its country. It will either try to create its own centralized crypto currency, or make it already existing. According to one of the assumptions, the choice may fall on Bitcoin Cash, since a significant part of its production capacity is located in China. How will this affect his course?
If its located in china why the price still in good level which is still high.. and i think i don't see any centralized crypto currency expect that people will choose to invest to decentralized than centralized currency if china are thinking smart they know that it is impossible to make a centralized crypto that can be gain a good trends and it can adopt by many developers..
For me even  we are seeing really high price increase created by china and its centralized i will still choose bitcoin instead of using their centralized crypto that we do not know if they are just increase and pushing its value or its a bull trap that anytime soon they can sell their crypto that can result of losing investment..Bitcoin cash is just a fork of bitcoin and i think the price of bitcoin cash will be depends in the active movement of the price of bitcoin this is just what i think. .
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:33:13 AM

where is the pump?  Huh Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
still if this is going to be a potential replacer of bitcoin, you know the upside is big

Zosinburg

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

where is the pump?  Huh Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
still if this is going to be a potential replacer of bitcoin, you know the upside is big

That is right. The miners are abusing the emergency difficulty adjustment, the price is dropping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: