Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:42:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin and ICOs  (Read 1722 times)
x8currency

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

If you are looking for a stable coin to collect ICO investment, we believe that our solution, a stable cryptocurrency named X8C, that is building a bridge between fiat currencies and crypto world. X8C is 100% backed with fiat currency and gold coins, redeemable at any time. In the background, X8C price is pegged to 8 main currencies + gold coins price, but also 1-2% yearly gain is obtainable through portfolio management.

Read more here: x8currency web page and Medium blog.

We will have our ICO soon, check Priority Pass on Cofound.it.

Yassarsian

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

Aventus is one of the best ICOs currently I suggest you to look at it. DON'T look at it as quick profit but think it as great new project.

Yes i see great background on AVENTUS and CARTAXi and im still reading about STASH and there is a bunch of ICO that has a great ideas and a great project developing many developers want there ICO successful but if you read the fundamentals that they have is just simple not a complex and continous process which coin don't pump the price high later on.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

There are many options if you want to invest.
but I think you chose the right choice.
You can see and learn about market developments,
But I think you should look a lot for other coins as well
Try and read from their official website
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:11:41 PM

Everyone will have their own choice and reasons for choosing a specific coin. I have made money changing btc to ltc and selling back again. Thinking of buying back into ltc. Recently bought karmc for 1 sat when it was first listed on yobit. Will wait and see what happens. Early days. Will be trying an ico soon. Remember that investment is medium to long term. Short term is gambling. Do the research and you should succeed.
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:31:50 PM

Remember Risk / Reward.

Some of the top coins may be more stable, for instance, Bitshares looking pretty tight and maybe a good buy with lower risk than some new ICO or low cap.

And then invest proportionately. More into stable, little into risky low caps.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

Remember Risk / Reward.

Some of the top coins may be more stable, for instance, Bitshares looking pretty tight and maybe a good buy with lower risk than some new ICO or low cap.

And then invest proportionately. More into stable, little into risky low caps.

This seems like a safe way to invest and how it works to get started. I am interested to try it Wink
gbfoxbat

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:37:57 AM

Any promising ICO coming up? Any recommendations!!
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

Being relatively new to cryptocurrency in general, I am looking to begin investment in something a little smaller. I have researched a couple altcoin possibilities already, but, wanted to ask those on here, who have the experience, on their opinions with IOTA, ripple or any smaller altcoins/ICOs to get into?
You can try to buy nem/xem, the price now is cheap, also Maid and bay, waves, and eth, those I've said was a good and potential altcoin. You can hold em in a long term then wait. Or you could try to invest now in Dent, where you can buy it only in etherdelta and hitbtc.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

Most ICOs are just ideas and marketing with no real-world operations.

LakeBanker's ICO is interesting because it spins off from veteran crypto exchange LakeBTC.

LakeBTC has been running since 2013, we have 10 million user accounts from 152 countries. The LakeBanker system itself has been running in Beta for 1.5 years. Now it's ready for the world.

You can check out LakeBanker's white paper here.

Our ANN thread is here

Our ICO is currently in Phase 1 where a small number of tokens are offered at a very large discount. Most of the tokens will be sold in Phase 2 (mid-October)

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

I think Universa ICO is one of the best.
Universa, according to its white paper, offers:

Simple protocol for creating apps and blockchains;
Enormously low cost of transactions (transactions in Universa are expected to be ten times cheaper and do not depend on mining);
High speed of transactions (Universa’s speed accounts for 10,000 transactions per second, while Etherium for 15, and Bitcoin – from three to six);
Absence of bloat problem;
Liquidity and smart contracts on Blockchain.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/15/universa-to-raise-100-million-ico/
Toris50

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

Being relatively new to cryptocurrency in general, I am looking to begin investment in something a little smaller. I have researched a couple altcoin possibilities already, but, wanted to ask those on here, who have the experience, on their opinions with IOTA, ripple or any smaller altcoins/ICOs to get into?

Am also new here but I think Ripple is a cool investment
billygates

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

Monetha and Tron are worth a look.
Both have the teams behind them to become potentially massive.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

IOTA definitely is one to get into if you can, at some point it will take off but maybe not this year.  Maybe check out some of the ICOs that are about as there are a few that look pretty decent but they are quite risky.
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

I try to be very careful in choosing ICO, because many of them are just scam unfortunately
Now I keep my eye on Anryze - distributed speech recognition platform. Hope it has great future
If interested - their ANN thread
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

I try to be very careful in choosing ICO, because many of them are just scam unfortunately
Now I keep my eye on Anryze - distributed speech recognition platform. Hope it has great future
If interested - their ANN thread

Maybe you are right for that, besides being careful we should also look into the project by looking at their team, if they have potential Linkedin, maybe they are very serious in running this project and you are safe to invest in this project but otherwise if they do not have an identity in Linkedin, you should never try to invest in it if you do not want to take big risks.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:40:47 PM

Ripple or IOTA's market cap is too high, to make x2 they need a lot of money, if you have few money, you should look at page 2-3 on coinmarketcap.

That would be a valid statement if there would be any economic model which could help us to assess the fundamental value of altcoin. What the problem is with altcoins at page 2 - 3 on coinmarketcap is low liquidity so It can get pretty nasty if you want to get out. Low liquidity and guessing work about which one will make 50% tomorrow it same like a lotto you hope for big win. Some lo level coins will win extremely big  but how to find out those 80 out 800 altcoins. On another side up until the dumb money flows in crypto the top 50 market coins will grow no matter of underlying earning potential. Nobody relay knows what is earning potential of any crypto project i.e. ICO.
Investing in those coins is nothing but gambling, there are coins that can give you profits of 400% in one day and then the next day the coins crashes 90% of its value and it never improves that is why it is better to invest in coins that are solid and with a bigger market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: