Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] BurstIQ (BIQ) 💚 💢 💚 ▐ Bring Your Health To Life▐ 💚 💢 💚  (Read 22911 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

I got this piece of assurance from telegram chat.

"Amber Hartley
There will definitely be a distribution- there is absolutely no question about that. As I said, It will be after we finish the large SAFT negotiations and I’m going to see if I can get some info for you on exact timing."

So all hope is not lost.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:53:33 AM

It is Finished!
This concludes the BurstIQ Bounty Program! We thank you all for your participation and patience and we will begin tallying your stakes and distribute them accordingly. Currently we will not be releasing the public sale numbers as of yet since we are preparing to extend our private sale a little longer. When we have all of that finalized we will continue to keep you all updated through this channel!
Also in regards to releasing funds. Once we ensure that all of the stakes are tallied correctly, all of your ETH address are correct, and we finish our audit we will release your funds to you!

It has been a privilege to serve as your bounty manager, and I am here to answer any further questions Smiley

This news is very encouraging to all campaign participants. this will remove all participants' doubts about distribution issues. thanks for your hard work dev

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

Anybody got bounty payout?
bitokin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

Anybody got bounty payout?
no one, everyone is waiting. For the new year dreams come true, and can come true here. Wink
vladislav.o

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

It is Finished!
This concludes the BurstIQ Bounty Program! We thank you all for your participation and patience and we will begin tallying your stakes and distribute them accordingly. Currently we will not be releasing the public sale numbers as of yet since we are preparing to extend our private sale a little longer. When we have all of that finalized we will continue to keep you all updated through this channel!
Also in regards to releasing funds. Once we ensure that all of the stakes are tallied correctly, all of your ETH address are correct, and we finish our audit we will release your funds to you!

It has been a privilege to serve as your bounty manager, and I am here to answer any further questions Smiley

This news is very encouraging to all campaign participants. this will remove all participants' doubts about distribution issues. thanks for your hard work dev

The awards were not there and so far there is no evidence ....

So patience and I think everything will turn out for us))

Only people before the New Year do not need to offend .....

All good luck and good mood !!!!! Cool Cool Cool
ppita

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

Apparently the rewards will be delivered for next year, right?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

Hi manager, I did send a DM with my info a few days ago but have not received BurstIQ tokens yet; What else should we do? send another form? if there is a form that needs to be filled please post it here; if not what to do from our part? just wait? when?

Raw # 187
Wallet is correct at the spreadsheet, but I am sending a new one via DM if that can be used to receive the tokens 

Thanks!

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Got a letter
Promise to distribute tokens on March 30 and increase 4 times the amount for distribution
ppita

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:52 AM

Got a letter
Promise to distribute tokens on March 30 and increase 4 times the amount for distribution

I just received an email where it says just that! I hope that the distribution is carried out and that this is a successful project I really like it!
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

so its scam

i thought the project has died, but for now we got fresh news, so we will have tokens 30 March 2018 i hope, and will be transferrable on that
date.

And what is the name of token?
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

I also got their email describing all the news and facts about the project
Also the increase of the bounty for all participants

OK, perhaps it's just words but the email that they sent shows kind of professionalism 

Personally i appreciated it and looking forward to March 
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Sir, my Eth account has been hacked. Please sent my payment to new Eth address. New eth address is
0xa3087516AbAF9d639220F5b18a66A9002190634E.
Username : Rimon365

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Of course, waiting until the end of March - a long time. Although there are such campaigns that are not immediately paid. The main patience for those who participated in the bounty

ElenaZotova

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Tell me, please, where did you find the information that the tokens will be given to us on March 30?
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Tell me, please, where did you find the information that the tokens will be given to us on March 30?

I received such  e-mail

Program: Bounty: Twitter

Thank You.

First and foremost, thank you for helping us promote the BurstIQ crowd sale. You translated, promoted, tweeted, retweeted, posted, and wrote about us. We could not be more grateful for your support.

As you may already know, 2017 was a roller coaster for blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and companies launching token sales. Regulatory decisions both in the U.S. and abroad, combined with volatility in cryptocurrency values, impacted many of the public token sales that occurred later the year - including ours.

However, all of the marketing and promotion that we (and you!) did during the crowd sale significantly increased our visibility in the industry, and we are actively engaged with equity investors, token buyers and business partners. We have announced some of these partnerships already and there are more to come.

Your support played a role in making good things happen. So even though the public crowd sale numbers aren't as high as we had hoped, we want to thank you for the role that you played in building awareness about BurstIQ and enabling our current growth phase.

In addition, we wanted to thank you for your patience as we work through the partnerships that need to be finalized before tokens are released. These partnerships are an essential part of our strategy to build value for both the company and the token, and delaying the token release until after these are completed will benefit the token price. 

As a thank you for your effort during the token sale and your patience after the crowdsale, we have decided to quadruple your tokens. You were previously slated to receive 2.63 tokens; you will now receive 12 tokens. A couple of notes on token distributions:

1. Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date.

2. If you have not already done so, please revisit the Google forms for the bounty program and verify that your wallet address is correct, and that the address you provided is for an ERC20-compatible wallet. The links to the Google forms are below - if you see a problem or need to change your wallet address, please email us.

Again, thank you for helping us promote BurstIQ. We are committed to increasing health access for everyone and putting you in control of your health data, and your support will help us get there. Keep following us on Twitter and Telegram - we've got big things coming up in 2018!

Cheers,
The BurstIQ Team
yuriy0vc7lo

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Well, it remains only to wait for March. I hope all be fine
ppita

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

Well, it remains only to wait for March. I hope all be fine

I will wait until March to see if the project is launched in the CoinMarketCap
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I received such  e-mail

Program: Bounty: Twitter

Thank You.

First and foremost, thank you for helping us promote the BurstIQ crowd sale. You translated, promoted, tweeted, retweeted, posted, and wrote about us. We could not be more grateful for your support.

As you may already know, 2017 was a roller coaster for blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and companies launching token sales. Regulatory decisions both in the U.S. and abroad, combined with volatility in cryptocurrency values, impacted many of the public token sales that occurred later the year - including ours.

However, all of the marketing and promotion that we (and you!) did during the crowd sale significantly increased our visibility in the industry, and we are actively engaged with equity investors, token buyers and business partners. We have announced some of these partnerships already and there are more to come.

Your support played a role in making good things happen. So even though the public crowd sale numbers aren't as high as we had hoped, we want to thank you for the role that you played in building awareness about BurstIQ and enabling our current growth phase.

In addition, we wanted to thank you for your patience as we work through the partnerships that need to be finalized before tokens are released. These partnerships are an essential part of our strategy to build value for both the company and the token, and delaying the token release until after these are completed will benefit the token price. 

As a thank you for your effort during the token sale and your patience after the crowdsale, we have decided to quadruple your tokens. You were previously slated to receive 2.63 tokens; you will now receive 12 tokens. A couple of notes on token distributions:

1. Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date.

2. If you have not already done so, please revisit the Google forms for the bounty program and verify that your wallet address is correct, and that the address you provided is for an ERC20-compatible wallet. The links to the Google forms are below - if you see a problem or need to change your wallet address, please email us.

Again, thank you for helping us promote BurstIQ. We are committed to increasing health access for everyone and putting you in control of your health data, and your support will help us get there. Keep following us on Twitter and Telegram - we've got big things coming up in 2018!

Cheers,
The BurstIQ Team
received the same letter, we are waiting for distribution, until March it is not so long to wait
I think the project will please

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

But I didnt received this letter. So I hope that all of us who participated in bounty and didnt received the letter will get our tokens anyway. Just have to wait till March...

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

there is no updated payment information for bounty campaign participants, will BurstiQ team not pay to bounty campaign participants? Please get the latest information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: