Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here sell bitcoins  (Read 712 times)
blueoqo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:07:31 AM

Is there anyone in here selling bitcoins in the newbie section?
I've been a lurker for a long time, but i havent been in here long enough to post in the main marketplace

If you have bitcoins to sell please send me a message, I am looking to pay $15 a bitcoin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:38:31 AM

Well, there's no way to establish credibility in the newbies section, that's why noone trades/sells here.

blueoqo (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:48:02 AM

yeah i know, i had something that i really kinda needed bitcoins for, and didnt realize that i would have to be logged in for hours before id be able to post in the market section, I've just been browsing over the forums as a guest for the past few weeks and I'd gotten a moneypak thinking that would be the best way to proceed but not realized Id have a hard time buying
blueoqo (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 09:27:52 AM

can someone thats able to ask in the regular section ask for me for someone willing to sell me 10 btc for a 150 money pak ?
cothoms

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 04:38:24 PM

Why don't you use an exchange for bitcoin trading?

I've been trading for a while, and I might be willing to take a leap of faith with you, but we would first have to establish some ground rules.  PM me if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: