Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU AGREE?  (Read 3811 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:08:11 AM

Thinking of it might happen when more and more bitcoin enthusiasts in the world. Because bitcoin prices are influenced by the number of enthusiasts and bitcoin demand. And I sure can achieve fantastic prices for the next few years because I know that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world Smiley So try to invite some of your friends or family to learn about the world of crypto now so they do not regret it when the price skyrocketed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:14:54 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 08:36:04 AM by Activitycoin

I don't figure it can reach $15000 by the year-end, seeing the present cost of Bitcoin has come to $ 4,000 and perhaps by 2018 Bitcoin can break the $7500 figure I am trusting that it will happen.
Yes you are right Bitcoin has been reaching new all time highs since the beginning of this year, and who knows when will this stop. bitcoin is already proved that it has the potential to reach that kind of value is very high.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

Thinking of it might happen when more and more bitcoin enthusiasts in the world. Because bitcoin prices are influenced by the number of enthusiasts and bitcoin demand. And I sure can achieve fantastic prices for the next few years because I know that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world Smiley So try to invite some of your friends or family to learn about the world of crypto now so they do not regret it when the price skyrocketed
Yes it might be happen after few years because there are many supporters of bitcoin now that can help to promote the Bitcoin to others so that the market of bitcoin will become huge that results a high price and a good profit for everyone.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

Masterluc a Legendary Bitcoin Trader
 now predicts that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of this year. What’s more, he believes that Bitcoin will reach a price of $40,000 - $110,000 by the end of this bull run. He gives a timeframe of 2019 for that price target.

While these numbers seem absolutely extraordinary, many traders have noted that the recent “bubble” doesn’t seem so bubbly after all. Bitcoin has not yet gone parabolic as it did at the end of previous bubble cycles.
No guarantees

Of course, as any investing prospectus will tell you, past performance is no guarantee of future gains. It remains to be seen if masterluc is correct in his predictions. If--and it’s a big if--he is correct, there are going to be a lot more Bitcoin millionaires by 2019.
Do You Agree?

I'm kinda half-and-half  on this prediction. I couldn't say that Bitcoin is stable at this point because of all the controversies. It would be a blast if his prediction does happen! But lots have actually predicted that it would go much much higher...either or,  quite a number will be partying! :-)

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

now predicts that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of this year. What’s more, he believes that Bitcoin will reach a price of $40,000 - $110,000 by the end of this bull run. He gives a timeframe of 2019 for that price target.

While these numbers seem absolutely extraordinary, many traders have noted that the recent “bubble” doesn’t seem so bubbly after all. Bitcoin has not yet gone parabolic as it did at the end of previous bubble cycles.
No guarantees

Of course, as any investing prospectus will tell you, past performance is no guarantee of future gains. It remains to be seen if masterluc is correct in his predictions. If--and it’s a big if--he is correct, there are going to be a lot more Bitcoin millionaires by 2019.
Do You Agree?

The time frame this guy suggested seems to short in my humble opinion. It will takes years in order to see such levels. There are many problems at the moments, especially with authorities and governments. Perhaps another order of magnitude can be achieved with more stability and at the end of the mining process.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

If that things happen by the end of 2017 bitcoin will reach up to $15k, Hahahaha I guess everybody involved in bitcoin business are happy, There's a lot of millionaire will rise when that time comes. In my foresight based on trendings , 15k are too far happen at the end of the year. because as we encountered by this month we only reach 4k in its peak est amount. If this things might happen in the future, Today is a great opportunity to buy btc.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

If that things happen by the end of 2017 bitcoin will reach up to $15k, Hahahaha I guess everybody involved in bitcoin business are happy, There's a lot of millionaire will rise when that time comes. In my foresight based on trendings , 15k are too far happen at the end of the year. because as we encountered by this month we only reach 4k in its peak est amount. If this things might happen in the future, Today is a great opportunity to buy btc.
Yeah mate I don't think it will happens at the end of this year, as you say we all will be a millionaire soon if that's happening,, personally I just hope bitcoin will rise to about 5k $ in this December
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:41:15 AM

As the entire digital currency market is based on the trust and speculative approach anything might happen in no time. It's our responsibility to keep ourselves active, so that it can be earned without much difficulty as other forms of stock market moves.
I agree with your opinion, indeed we must keep this bitcoin in order to always be active so that can enjadi many shares obtained and especially during the follow bitcoin should keep and must trust completely.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

As the entire digital currency market is based on the trust and speculative approach anything might happen in no time. It's our responsibility to keep ourselves active, so that it can be earned without much difficulty as other forms of stock market moves.
I agree with your opinion, indeed we must keep this bitcoin in order to always be active so that can enjadi many shares obtained and especially during the follow bitcoin should keep and must trust completely.
If we are going to save our bitcoin for a long time then we need to make sure that we are putting and keeping it on a safe place and we should not just be careless in keeping or saving bitcoin because a good bitcoin wallet will become useful for a long term holder of bitcoin to make sure that the things are all right and safe.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

Nope I don't!
 Price too unrealistic.  $7000—10,000 is achievable.  Lightning Network (and avoiding Segwitx2 ) is where the hope lies at the moment.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

No guarantees

Do You Agree?

No I don't think that it could hit that high before this year ends,
That price us so unrealistic I was thinking maybe about $4,000-$6,000 around that range maybe.
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

No guarantees

Do You Agree?

No I don't agree. Many people say bitcoin will reach 25,000USD in in a year some say in 6 months but those are just mere speculations. Nobody can predict bitcoin's price , not even the most experienced traders.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

I think that masterluc is too optimistic to predict such a huge price.Its true that bitcoin has recovered quickly from the downfall occurred due to china's actions against bitcoin.Also,its expected that china might ban bitcoin mining also.If such a thing occurs,then it wold be a great doubt that whether the another hard fork which we all feared of due to segwit 2x activation would occur or not.If it does not occur,then it would be a great relief for bitcoin making its price to sky rocket.But still,$15,000 is a very high figure to be achieved within this year end.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Nope, I don't believe that the price of bitcoin will reach at 15 or 20k at the end of this year, i think it will reach at best 5k to 6k at the end of this year. because within a month Bitcoin will face another price depreciation and then Bitcoin again face price fall. that is why, for me, it is a daydream for expecting that type of price ceiling.
xJuturna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

This would be amazing but I don't think so, just hype.... I do believe BTC will hit these goals at some point in time but in the next 2 years fat chance. Just hyping up so can sell off, price will drop to 2,500 at some point before it breaks 5,000 again i think. We'll see what happens...
merlyn22

Activity: 644

i love my family

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

No guarantees

Do You Agree?

this is not imposible. since i started to learn bitcoins way back march 2016 it only range 600$ per 1btc and now 2017 it reach to the highest price of 4,800$ per btc. i just dis agree that 15,000$ will not reach this year. possibly  2018 or 2019 there is a chances.
risatrakib

Activity: 823

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

Though it  sounds impossible but i think its quite possible . Look at the bitcoin price chart , In 2016 bitcoin price was something  500 , In the start of this year bitcoin price was almost 1500 and now bitcoin price is 4000+ . So i am agree with that.

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

Hmmm. In my opinion I think at the end of this year Bitcoin can't reach to 10k$ cause at this time there are some guys are taking advantage of their powerful announcement to dump the price of Bitcoin then buy it at lower price, for example CEO JPMorgan Chase, it's the main reason why I think Bitcoin can't reach to 10k$ this year but I still believe that Bitcoin can reach 10k$ or maybe more but not in this year.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

Yeah mate I don't think it will happens at the end of this year, as you say we all will be a millionaire soon if that's happening,, personally I just hope bitcoin will rise to about 5k $ in this December
$ 5,000 for Bitcoin is small target, although I agree with you this target is reasonable in this year while the price of Bitcoin has dumped below support price. But I think with the momentum in this year, Bitcoin can reach to more target in future, even $50,000 or $100,000 is possible.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

I don't agree with the prices but what i agree is that Bitcoin price will go up certainly. But with that amount we still need a lot of time for Bitcoin to get to that amount, 2019 is not enough to reach the said price but still price will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: