Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

"Most valuable asset" yes it is that's why we should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling it. But we can't avoid those moments that we have to take some pinch on our asset so we can have some money to use. And the most popular way of investing in bitcoin is by just holding it for how many years depending on your goal. I would personally say that it's a good time to hold because whether you want it or not, it will increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:36:56 AM

One of the main reason why I should be focus more on saving Bitcoin than selling it is the possibility of Bitcoin to go up in price in the near future.  There had been wild speculation about the future price of Bitcoin and most of them came true, just ignore the exaggerated speculation though.  I also think Bitcoin will eventually hit those speculated price thus saving Bitcoin than selling it will give us more profit after sometimes.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
Who is asking you to sell permanently? Don't you know how trading works? You sell your bitcoin for a temporary basis and buy back again when it's best and is feasible for you. What people do is they sell and ask others to sell along with them but the difference between the both is that the guy who sells first will buy back again and the rest won't which gives home benefit of leverage. So you can sell your bitcoin on short term and save it for long term.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

It's my first time here and reading a lot about bitcoin. Well, the price is getting higher and expensive. For how, I would like to earn more bitcoins and invest it for my future.

And you should prepare an unwavering goal to set a certain green market value for your coins before selling do not let any red market charts affects your investment which may lead you to sell your bitcoins prematurely. Learn from other people's mistake and adapt to every current changes.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

because i believe the price will increase every year.
and i can get much much profit from it. bitcoin has proven its strength
and I am sure investing in bitcoin will not disappointed just wait for the moment
Bitcoin price now are in $5k and probably it will reach into $6-7k within this year. It signifies that holding bitcoin for a long time would give you more profit rather than selling it at this time. Its a kind of game that you must make a strong decision to have a better result and end up of winning.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

it depends on your situation . like for example you need money for emergency or you need to buy important things then i  guess you need to sell of your bitcoins but if your not needing it or you have some spare money on your pocket , then its better to just leave it on your wallet for a posible pump and a greater chance of more income. in my case im spending my bitcoins as soon as i see an available balance in my wallet because i need money all the time to pay my  expenses and bills at home.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

Before I was thinking of spending some of my bitcoins when it reaches $10,000. But starting this month I will start to take my monthly expenses from my crypto income. There is so much to tell why bitcoin needs to be saved and people should buy more since it is expected to rise rapidly.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

because now bitcoin is good if we store bitcoin we will experience a lot of increase, becaouse  we know in long term bitcoin price will be able to jump very high. bitcoin has  no risk at all for all bitcoin users.
but if you know the time to sell and when to buy then you can generate more of your income, and if the market price shows a good enough movement will be better we will get a better profit.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

i'm always selling my bitcoin due to financially needs, bitcoin sustain my dailu needs it is a big help on me sad to say that I can't store some bitcoins I'm become the bread winner of the family so that my income is always gone i pay bills, i buy gorceries for us and i give money to my familu for them to budget it all, i want to store bitcoin than selling it but i can't do that the most important things on me is my family.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

It is needed or preferred if you save bitcoin rather than selling it,because if you save bitcoins theirs a possibility that you can earn more and much money unlike selling it,of you sell it with low change value to any currency it is unfair,but if you save it and wait for the bitcoin to have high value it is very fair and wise.That's why you need to save bitcoins.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

i'm always selling my bitcoin due to financially needs, bitcoin sustain my dailu needs it is a big help on me sad to say that I can't store some bitcoins I'm become the bread winner of the family so that my income is always gone i pay bills, i buy gorceries for us and i give money to my familu for them to budget it all, i want to store bitcoin than selling it but i can't do that the most important things on me is my family.

Me too, I cannot avoid selling it from time to time because I need some for payment of expenses. Though there are times that I avoid cashing it out to fiat if I can still find another way. Bitcoin's price is high now so a little amount is needed than before to pay something with fiat so I am able to save some for long term investment. In the future when I earn more fiat, I would focus more in saving because I know it would be worth it in the future.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

Saving is the key to make huge profits in future but it will also depend on what price you have bought your bitcoins in the past and if you have bought below $1000 then you can afford to sell some of them even now as the current price will give you huge profits on your investments but if you are dreaming of higher profits then better to save them for next few years.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

Yup i think it's much better to save your bitcoin than to sell it. Bitcoin value now is really high but that does'nt mean that it will not keep on getting higher just think when those people in the past who thought that bitcoin price will gonna go down soon but look at it now don't be those people. Think before you act.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

Saving is the key to make huge profits in future but it will also depend on what price you have bought your bitcoins in the past and if you have bought below $1000 then you can afford to sell some of them even now as the current price will give you huge profits on your investments but if you are dreaming of higher profits then better to save them for next few years.

What is a huge profit for you? If I think about huge profits, it has to be something close to $10,000 as minimum. If it's just a few hundred bucks you're talking about, then it's just an okay profit. Despite the fact that the price has gone up like +400%, which can be seen as a huge return in terms of percentages, but not the actual profit nominated in fiat. But then again, what is huge for one person, could be peanuts for the other -- it all depends on what part of the world you come from, and what financial background you have.
kristiano92

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin than FIAT, because bitcoin doesn't have inflation and is still developing so the fundamentals will increse. I hope it something more than only pump
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

Well op, I don't think bitcoin was solely made to be an asset, its inventor created it to be peer-to-peer cyber currency. Hopefully one day the real vision behind Bitcoin will be realized.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:16:32 AM

Yes, I think that it's much better to save your bitcoins as of now than to sell it. Because bitcoin value now is becoming really high. It is also needed that you save your bitcoin because their is a possibility that you can earn more and much money. Then wait for the bitcoins to have high value for it is a wise idea. That's why you need to save all your bitcoins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Mayora143

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:11:10 AM

I believe it is a wiser choice to save bitcoins rather than selling it since the value of bitcoin is increasing lately and it might just keep increasing which will be a good business when you have saved your bitcoins which you earned or bought that will have more value. It will be better to sell them when you think you will get a lot out of the bitcoin you bought at a lower price, it also might have gotten interest which will give more to the user.
Firefly Foundation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

In my opinion, the bitcoin price is rising all the time. Keeping your bitcoin is not easy, but it is more important to sell your bitcoin.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

Why would you sell all your bitcoin? The price now is rising and it will continue. If you really wanna sell, just sell some not all. So when the price hits $5000 you can sell some again. Better to have bitcoin in our wallets as it guarantee as a bright future.
Yeah. We can't tell how much the rise of the value of Bitcoin. So just keep saving it always then definitely in the near future when you sell it its value is much higher than you expect it. Better, keep investing. Keep joining forums and campaign signature. Keep trading and mining, surely your Bitcoin will get much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: