Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
I agree with focusing on saving bitcoins especially nowadays because bitcoin's price continues to increase and by just saving, you are earning more bitcoins. Selling bitcoins is not necessary today because if you don't have bitcoins today, you will miss the bitcoin's price at its peak.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:42:46 AM

Accumulating bitcoin is more important than the sale of bitcoin because the bitcoin is growing and it's price increases continuously. Now you  accumulate many bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin increases you will have a lot of money.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:44:59 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

Bitcoin is volatile. Everybody knows about it. But, We should always hold our bitcoins for now, because the price is always increasing. So, if you want to have a high money, just hold and earn. You don't need to sell your bitcoins because you can cashout it also. It depends on your wallet. But i suggest you to use your bitcoin wisely. Earn more, save it. Bitcoin has the high chance to increase its value time to time

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:35 AM

I love to focus more on saving my bitcoins, it is really a good idea because we all know that bitcoin price is increasing and keep on growing. But for me, people are usually into selling their bitcoins because they actually need money. I am here not to invest or keep my bitcoin, i am here to have an additional income to sustain the needs of my family specially my kids because it's really hard if you're a single mother you are the one providing for the family so need to make an extra effort to earn.
But if there's an opportunity to earn more than what you have expected why not go on saving and wait for the right time that the bitcoin price is high. Just keep on learning and working harder because in the end we can reap sweet fruits of what we sow.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:20:55 AM

Bitcoin's price and value keeps on continuously rising. That's why we should stay on saving bitcoin. The price is going high you will regret soon if you sell your bitcoin. You should wait for more until bitcoin reach its price cap.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

Accumulating bitcoin is more important than the sale of bitcoin because the bitcoin is growing and it's price increases continuously. Now you  accumulate many bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin increases you will have a lot of money.
Yes, saving bitcoin must become our prioritize now, I am sure that people who has sold bitcoin a few days ago when the price at under $16.000 is dissapointed now. We should keep earn and hold more bitcoin because its so profitable as investment.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

I mean, the name of the game is always, buy low sell high.  There's always going to be psychological implications regarding the price of bitcoin.  Since we know it's gonna keep going up in the long run, just buy when there's the dip, and sell when you see the pump.  Just don't try to time it perfectly.  Really as simple as that! 
It is not as simple as that, the pump of bitcoin began at the beginning of this year, some people sold as soon as bitcoin hit 1000 and since then bitcoin has gone up, someone that sold at that price is probably hitting his head on the wall for selling that soon, right now bitcoin has a price of 17k, is this the end of the pump and you need to sell or this is just the beginning and bitcoin will reach something like 40k, as you can see it is not as easy as buy low and sell high.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:30:50 AM

THe way you put it it kinda feels like you are not in davor of selling however I still do think that in the meantime whatever your purpose or concern is today. You might lean more to selling if you think you are in need of the money or save if you want to take chances

jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

for my opinion so prefer to store the bitcoin instead of being sold due to the gradual increasing of its value. Because if I ask the question is better to hold btc for it because of its increase but you can only sell a small amount when you need it.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

Just an aside

the OP nailed this thread when he started it in August 18th, 2017. lol Smiley

PRETTY SURE, he did not expect the results we've seen in the last 48hrs thou!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kohlicool54

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:15:06 PM

I wish I would have joined here lot before and take note of these instructions .
Op was spot on. We might even see more changes before the new year.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

Always trade! Holding minimises profit but increases safety, i would trade but then i dont have any to trade with Sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:19:26 PM

Always trade? For what? Make no mistake with this, but you have to define your goal first before you make conclusive statements.

As for me, holding/saving Bitcoins is also a strategy. You cannot generalize that saving Bitcoins will only minimize profit. I have held my Bitcoins, and my money with it grew substantially.

How about you, what is your goal? Your actions should speak for your goal. If trading is your game, go for it. But be sure you know where you are heading. 
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

I think it depends on time, for me saving bitcoin is better than selling because bitcoin price trend is always going up so we will regret if we sell.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:09 AM

yup definitely true
but selling bitcoin is also a big part when it comes to law of supply and demand. if there is no circulating bitcoins or cryptos what will be happen right?
and maybe people sell their coins is they badly need cash / money and bitcoin is the only asset they have.
saving bitcoin is good also but people and eager to more and more
yes the focus to store and sell bitcoin is needed to balance the trade, you can focus to save but you also have to sell it because bitcoin already shows good price and you will get big profit.

iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:17:34 AM

Some people sell their bitcoin because they are tempted and want to enjoy the profit they will get from it in physical bills, some gets panic when its price falls down, while others really just want money to buy something. For me, if you're going to sell your bitcoin leave atleast half of it. Bitcoin's price increases oftentimes so if you still hold some bitcoin, you'll earn profit at the same time. Saving or holding your bitcoin can give you more profit especially in the long-term, no risks involve. In addition, if you noticed continuous increase in bitcoin's price, expect the next dip and that is the right time to buy bitcoin again.

C
Finally C is!!!
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

I needed many so I have no choice but to sell some but I have made sure that the money will just be enough that I won't touch my remaining bitcoins. If only I'm rich then I would never sell any amount.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

Some people are selling bitcoins because they need to but mostly people are saving bitcoins because they trust bitcoins that it will rise up. There are times that the price of bitcoin is going down but we can’t guarantee when it will happen. 

C
Finally C is!!!
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

Selling is not wrong but only if you have a lot of profits already, while I got some profits I am still not comfortable with my profits, once bitcoin hits 50k I will consider selling, I do not know if that is going to take 10 years or just a couple of years, personally I would like that bitcoin took more time to reach that price since it will give me the chance to get more bitcoin before selling.
vainhaver

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

Because bitcoin use and digital money must buy and sell it daily if we all just holding bitcoin system will end
yes you must sell part of your bitcoin and invest rest

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: