Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about ZEC?  (Read 1130 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

I do not think that mining of ZEC is as lucrative as it used to be earlier. With the rising popularity the of ZEC its mining difficulty has been increasing. For me instead of mining I would instead directly buy this one.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

I really missed out on this. It's a good investment had it been someone could get in when it was cheap.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

I do not think that mining of ZEC is as lucrative as it used to be earlier. With the rising popularity the of ZEC its mining difficulty has been increasing. For me instead of mining I would instead directly buy this one.
Yes trading altcoins with ZEC is good than mining ZEC especially when there is new updating from the developers ZEC
today Zcash v1.0.13 is out and it's a good one! Low memory proving, This first implementation of payment disclosure
enables a sender to present a proof that they transferred funds to a recipient's shielded address. & more!
Usually it will be effect on the price to be more expensive but there is not guarantee about it and it is not advice for investment.
Republicofizmir

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

It started a year ago, it has a mining support
But it's not very profitable of mining
Money transfer is fast the only advantage of this
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

It started a year ago, it has a mining support
But it's not very profitable of mining
Money transfer is fast the only advantage of this
I like ZEC because the developers makes updating like this Dev update - Dec 1: Progressing on 1.0.14 (due at the start of the new year), Network upgrade 0 planning and development, expanding the team, UX research, AMA next week, etc. This versions includes a lot of great improvements such as streamed proving for reducing the memory load in transactions involving shielded addresses and an experimental feature to test selective disclosure. https://t.co/KYh5xl5NWi
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:40:19 AM

I think ZEC or Zcash is the coolest alt for mining. It is also growing steadily.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash/ 

It is absolutely anonymous and supported by large investors. Here is the video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWuK7ETMkt4
gribble

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

Zec is solid the alternative coin in community, investors and the development. New updating from Dev update - Dec 8: Continued work on 1.0.14, Overwinter and Sapling network upgrades, hiring, UX guideline development and just ended their end of the year AMA. Here the detail of information about it, i hope i don't late share about this updating and it can helps for us, https://forum.z.cash/t/december-8-2017-dev-update/23971
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

I like ZEC verty much and I'm investing in it everytime it goes down...  i think privacy and anonymity will be more  and more important Wink
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

I like ZEC verty much and I'm investing in it everytime it goes down...  i think privacy and anonymity will be more  and more important Wink
Yes it is the fetures of zec also Dev alway makes update - January 8: 1.0.14 released (includes viewing key support which means shielded address watch-only capability for wallets & node supported shielded value tracking); Overwinter & Sapling network upgrade specification work; and more! https://t.co/cdPzn6m38C
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

i really don't know much about zec whether mining or something else but the thing i knew that it is making a lot of traction among the crypto community so i think it is a good investment.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

One of my coins in the top for production! look at the DASH, it was also mined very much and what prices it has grown! with Zcash will be the same!
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

i really don't know much about zec whether mining or something else but the thing i knew that it is making a lot of traction among the crypto community so i think it is a good investment.

No real use for it beyond Bitcoin exchanges. I wouldn't be in the city trying to get a store to use ZEC by any chance.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
gribble

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Zec has good progress like The zk-STARK paper has been published: "Scalable, transparent, and post-quantum secure computational integrity" https://eprint.iacr.org/2018/046 co-authored by Zcash scientist, Eli Ben-Sasson. Congrats to Eli and co-authors! I don't know how much of you who follow the the progress of zec but i think zec is one of the best alternative coins, it is always updated by the developer and community.
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Trading platforms in Japan may stop working with coins Dash, Monero and Zcash because of  the fact that these coins are used for money laundering and other illegal activities. Think about it before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: