Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC/BCH  (Read 2773 times)
Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:48:28 PM

Hold on to your BCC. I think it will move just like ETC did, and rise several months.

BCC price 0.15668BTC, I think it is getting pumped real hard and will reach back to its previous point of 0.3BTC or 0.4BTC. People are still claiming their BCC now and many will dump their BCC seeing the increase in the price.
No way! It's not going to 0.4 BTC, forget it. BCC isn't in any way better than BTC so new investors will not get drawn to it. They will choose BTC because it has kept on giving back to its investors since it came out in 2009. It offers a much stable and sure profit than BCC and it's accepted by many businesses around the world while BCC isn't. If I were  to put my money in one of these two BTC would be my choice.
I agree with you that BTC is the one with the most support. However, I wouldn’t bet against BCH going to .4 BTC
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:49:29 PM

Currently block bcc / bch is stable and many people are getting interested bcc / bc so chances are bcc / bch will pump sometime later. I believe it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
changeproject

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:49:48 PM

Is the transaction time really that much faster?
changeproject

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

The transaction time of Bitcoin has always been the one factor that has prevented real world use on a larger scale.  If Bitcoin Cash is really significantly faster, I would say that it has a chance.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Really? I don't believe it. There are too many investments and developments revolving around BTC. Have you seen what Japan has done in the past year? And now Australia may follow suit. I can see BTC Cash integrating, but not taking BTC's place.

Believe whatever you want to believe.  Just don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Yoandy10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:18:04 PM

Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Really? I don't believe it. There are too many investments and developments revolving around BTC. Have you seen what Japan has done in the past year? And now Australia may follow suit. I can see BTC Cash integrating, but not taking BTC's place.

Believe whatever you want to believe.  Just don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Haha, thank buddy.  Trust me, I’m keeping a close eye after today.
tui1974

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

What if whales plot a BCC pump and hold?

There was a 3 billion dollars of volume in BCC today and caused 5 billion marketcap rise.
tui1974

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

I fear 1 whale has more buying power as this whole forum, a group of whales would dominate the market.
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:51:49 PM

BCC is the future of bitcoin for sure.

I doubt that BitConnect (BCC) will ever overtake Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCC is today only on position 11 in crypto market ranking with a market cap of significantly less than 1 Billion Dollar.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Why is it so fashionable in this board to refer Bitcoin Cash as BCC?

You doń't want to enter a buy order for BCC at a Crypto Broker as you would get BitConnect and not Bitcoin Cash. And potentally you would massively overpay you unwanted BitConnect purchase.
tui1974

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:20:35 PM

Yes, it got me confused to. BCH it will be!
changeproject

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

I was actually checking BitConnect and wondering why the price was so different.  Lol.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:04:18 AM

Hold on to your bcc. Don't sell your coins yet.
I know, its price will be rise soon. :-)
Merovius

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

I doubt that BitConnect (BCC) will ever overtake Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCC is today only on position 11 in crypto market ranking with a market cap of significantly less than 1 Billion Dollar.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Thank you for straightening this one out. I have been seeing Bitcoin Cash referred to as both BCC and BCH and could not figure out which one was correct or if they were interchangeable. But if BCC is actually a symbol for another cryptocurrency then BCH must be the correct symbol for Bitcoin Cash.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:46:53 AM

Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
LIKE BTC?

BCH is not in anyway comparable to bitcoin. BCH is just another altcoin which has its own market. What all popularity it got by splitting off from Bitcoin is over. Now, some bulk holders or pump groups are pumping the coin and there is no solid reason behind the price increase. Thus, it will dump soon. Many have already forgotten about it.

As far as I am aware, and please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't really the only difference that BCH has 8MB max block size(actually it can be more if nodes/miners agree).

How exactly is it an altcoin when it does on-chain scaling? I would be interested to hear more about this as I haven't kept up on it to be honest.

I understand the majority here hates BCH, but I can't really understand why. Isn't it a good thing they split off from us and they can go away now?
Any coin which is not Bitcoin is simply Altcoin. It runs on different blockchain than that of Bitcoin and hence is different coin. The reason for hatred for BCH is because of all that fuss created by the fork was unnecessary when majority was supporting Segwit and lead to FUD and uncertainty in the market and hence a drop in price. Now most of the holders have dumped their BCH and most probably have forgotten too.

This may true that most holders dumped their BCH. However, it is making a lot of gains and seems to be a viable alternative to BTC, especially for those who cannot or will not pay $4200 for one BTC. I can see BCH gaining a lot of ground on BTC by end of year. We'll see...
You are considering a 20 days old cryptocurrency an alternative to Bitcoin?

I disagree from you that people who can't afford Bitcoin would buy BCH instead. BTC is the hottest investment today. Why would anyone needs to buy a whole Bitcoin when you can buy in Satoshis. This BCH will again be dumped whereas BTC being the number one cryptocurrency will keep on attracting investors and hence there would be an increase in price.
Bigmacduck

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, BCH will be more profitable for the miners so maybe will get a push because of this but I doubt it will hit anything above $1k.

What makes you so sure? Many of the comments here about BCH read like religious hate propaganda. How do you know that the BTC religion is any better than BCH? Do you have facts or just beliefs?

One possible fact is that today, mining on BCH is 50% more profitable than BCT. Check on
https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
This fluctuates obviously hourly. My point is that it is not a question who is right or wrong, at the end it's decided by the market.
Bigmacduck

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

LIKE BTC?

BCH is not in anyway comparable to bitcoin. BCH is just another altcoin which has its own market. What all popularity it got by splitting off from Bitcoin is over. Now, some bulk holders or pump groups are pumping the coin and there is no solid reason behind the price increase. Thus, it will dump soon. Many have already forgotten about it.

That depends on the perspective. The others argue that their version of Bitcoin is following the original Satoshi vision and that the BTC version of bitcoin is actually the alternative coin and the market and miners start do realize this. That argument can be supported by the high dollar transaction volume on BCH.

And even if that high BCH trading volume is a result from hodlers dumping their BCH for Fiat or BTC, remember that for every seller there is a buyer.
Bigmacduck

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

I also dumped my BCH straight off I believe in the Bitcoin and not in Bitcoin cash. If they can't pick a side do it simply don't join either side and just join side stocks. Smiley

You might eventually regret that at some point in the future. Should the market favor BCH over BTC then holding on to both coins would have beed a good hedge. You would then monitor the combined market cap of BCH and BCT. In the investment world you are never placing all your eggs into the same basket, but you did exactly that by selling your BCH and buying more BTC.
xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

My concern would be if BCC is too profitable, the price will be considered too high. I feel like this is a big pump and a dump is coming soon.
Holding onto both wouldn't hurt, but buying into either is a risk now.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

It depends on for how long the pump can be sustained. There's no real demand for BCash, someone must be pumping it. That "someone" could be the usual suspects (The Roger Ver - Jihan Wu - Craig Wright connection), or it could be also a random whale group pumping it to, obviously, dump it once people that are absolutely clueless of what's going on, think that BCash is going to reach parity with the real Bitcoin.

It will be fun to watch, the manipulation is huge on any Bitcoin fork because people perceive it as "free money".

You are right but I am sure this won't keep up for long. This same thing happened the first few weeks when the fork happened and after then holders started dumping fast at the slightest chance just to make some quick gain. But we may never know. What I don't know is if this pump may have huge positive effect later on the value. I saw this on instagram where Roger ver is thinking of dumping all his bitcoins for bch. Here is the link;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX71kXUgbyO/
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

fuck the bcc i buy it when price 0.3btc and sell it 0.1btc and now he go up i have not luck with this coin 

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀