Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC/BCH  (Read 2773 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, BCH will be more profitable for the miners so maybe will get a push because of this but I doubt it will hit anything above $1k.

What makes you so sure? Many of the comments here about BCH read like religious hate propaganda. How do you know that the BTC religion is any better than BCH? Do you have facts or just beliefs?

Think about it. The consensus rules underlying a cryptocurrency are what make it worth "believing" in. The BCH developers ripped out some of Bitcoin's consensus rules (re: block size) and also won't be implementing a widely supported soft fork consensus change (Segwit). So these are two aspects where it makes sense for there to be significant disagreement. The community has been arguing for years over these rules, so it's understandable that supporters of each side have dug their heels in, so to speak.

There are technical arguments to be made for small blocks vs. big blocks, and Segwit/LN vs. increasing block size. But at this point, I think most of us have heard it all.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:33:20 PM

Yes it seems as if BTC will die off and Bitcoin Cash will become the main chain/Bitcoin.

This is like buying Bitcoin for $900 again.  What a steal.  Gonna be BCH = $4000 in a few weeks.  Getting in now is getting in on the bottom floor. 

Hey, wait, can I sell BTC short?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
billoggates

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
LIKE BTC?

BCH is not in anyway comparable to bitcoin. BCH is just another altcoin which has its own market. What all popularity it got by splitting off from Bitcoin is over. Now, some bulk holders or pump groups are pumping the coin and there is no solid reason behind the price increase. Thus, it will dump soon. Many have already forgotten about it.

As far as I am aware, and please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't really the only difference that BCH has 8MB max block size(actually it can be more if nodes/miners agree).

How exactly is it an altcoin when it does on-chain scaling? I would be interested to hear more about this as I haven't kept up on it to be honest.

I understand the majority here hates BCH, but I can't really understand why. Isn't it a good thing they split off from us and they can go away now?

It's an altcoin because it's just a hard fork that replicates the UTXO set. Most people realize by now that "on-chain scaling" includes Segwit's block size increase (and future optimizations like signature aggregation), so they realize fixes are on the way and Segwit will soon be usable.

Long term, sure, it's good if the BU crowd splits off. But if the split is significant, it could significantly hurt the combined market cap, given Metcalfe's Law.

I think a split is bad although we've seen from BTC / BCH and even ETH / Classic splits that the total market size is often larger post split than pre-split. If you hold your coins right / you're golden. Now with that said, I still think it's bad for the community and project as whole. Allow me to explain, the average user isn't trying to keep up with all this tech nonsense. Their money split in half!? OMG?! They don't get split chains and duplicate chains and exchanges and what not... we gotta be focused on simplifying things not making em more complicated.
tui1974

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

Comical how  many still hold on to BCC instead of BCH. This confusion is no good.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Comical how  many still hold on to BCC instead of BCH. This confusion is no good.

I likewise can't phantom why people are still glorifying this Altcoin which was dead in arrival. To be honest I hate reading about them too and the calculated attempt by some people to try and compare it to Bitcoin.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

fuck the bcc i buy it when price 0.3btc and sell it 0.1btc and now he go up i have not luck with this coin 
You should play on the coin that you already understand,do not like to play on the coin you doubt,Profit always comes when you never hesitate,
You must be panicked by the circumstances

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, BCH will be more profitable for the miners so maybe will get a push because of this but I doubt it will hit anything above $1k.

What makes you so sure? Many of the comments here about BCH read like religious hate propaganda. How do you know that the BTC religion is any better than BCH? Do you have facts or just beliefs?

Think about it. The consensus rules underlying a cryptocurrency are what make it worth "believing" in. The BCH developers ripped out some of Bitcoin's consensus rules (re: block size) and also won't be implementing a widely supported soft fork consensus change (Segwit). So these are two aspects where it makes sense for there to be significant disagreement. The community has been arguing for years over these rules, so it's understandable that supporters of each side have dug their heels in, so to speak.

There are technical arguments to be made for small blocks vs. big blocks, and Segwit/LN vs. increasing block size. But at this point, I think most of us have heard it all.
Yes and in exchange for all that, they gave free money that's why that alt keep alive and some users they did not care about this.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

Comical how  many still hold on to BCC instead of BCH. This confusion is no good.

I likewise can't phantom why people are still glorifying this Altcoin which was dead in arrival. To be honest I hate reading about them too and the calculated attempt by some people to try and compare it to Bitcoin.

I'm not sure about "glorifying" but I'm very glad to have held on to my Bitcoin Cash. It's consolidating bullishly at the highs and threatening to break above 0.2 BCH/BTC. Do I think it's a manipulated market? Absolutely. Do I think it has strong fundamentals? No! But the dogmatic "Bitcoin Cash is dead" mantra that you guys are pushing is exactly the same as the "Bitcoin is dead!" mantra the world has been repeating for years. You guys kept repeating it, so of course we contrarians are swimming in profits as the naysayers continue to complain.

changeproject

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

Is Coinbase considering Bitcoin Cash?
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
I think this chance is very low for now just by looking at the numbers. Bitcoin cash or bcc/bch has lower rate compare to that of bitcoin core or bcc. That lower rate is a big difference. Another thing is that bcc has no real suppporters which will demand for it. It has demand only because they give it away to those people who have btc in their wallet and there no one afterwards.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

I think we will see BCH rising again, when Bitcoin is dumping. BCH is rising a little bit right now, but the real crazy moves are going on while a bitcoin dip or a downtrend.

I bought a lot of BCH at 0.06 and I am glad that ive done that. Going to hold it for a while. Waiting for the next Bitcoin doom!
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:27:15 AM

Bitcoin Cash is the future of Bitcoin and crypto. There are no more questions.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

I also dumped my BCH straight off I believe in the Bitcoin and not in Bitcoin cash. If they can't pick a side do it simply don't join either side and just join side stocks. Smiley

These days the holdings of BCH are a good hedge against the correction in BCT. I am glad that I never sold my BCH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: