Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BCH = 1 BTC before end of august?  (Read 4388 times)
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

i hope BCH  and BTC both win ,so we can be rich soon

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

You should say in the end of August 2018, lol. Bch is being pumped right now and could reach $700, I hope it can make to over $1000 again but most people will start to sell at this point. I've read in the news that bitcoin cash has gain more support from various business and mining bch is now 21 percent more profitable to mine than bitcoin, that's why its price spike over 50% in the last 24 hours.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2997

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:58:38 PM

What happen to BCH looks like the price is increasing too much well if you are guys supporting bitcoin cash better you just save your bitcoin cash and wait for more weeks if the price still increase or not if its increases well you can gain a benefits of the price increase but for me i can say i'll never transfer my bitcoin into bitcoincash because there are no merchant are accepting bitcoin cash here in my country or here in any website..  so i just keep my bitcoin and dumping my all bitcoin cash..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

in my opinion this could happen 1 BCH is equal to 1 the BTC before the end of this August if a lot of people who support the bitcoin cash better then you just save the cash and wait for more of the bitcoin weeks if prices are still increasing, then you can benefit from the price increase but it will not be possible because most people using bitcoin Wink
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

I do not think like that, because I think bitcoin still has the potential that can not be achieved by any altcoin. But, we do not know what will happen in the future. But I do not think bch will be that high this month.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

i am not sure about that although bch still have a good chance to be increase more but it needs more time before the price is equal with bitcoin. i don't think that bch can defeat bitcoin, but maybe bch will be back to the price when its launch in august 1. situation in the market is not predictable because bitcoin is directly increase with some correction and it still increase more so anything can happen before the end of august.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:53:35 AM

Oh the shitcoin shilling is getting strong here and mostly everyhwhere since yesterday. So many sockpuppets and shilling accounts. Cheesy
Obviously an orchestrated pump. Let's see how long it's gonna last.
However I'm thankful for any idiot buying Bcash at this price so I can unload more for some nice profits and getting more BTC.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:58:03 AM

Oh the shitcoin shilling is getting strong here and mostly everyhwhere since yesterday. So many sockpuppets and shilling accounts. Cheesy
Obviously an orchestrated pump. Let's see how long it's gonna last.
However I'm thankful for any idiot buying Bcash at this price so I can unload more for some nice profits and getting more BTC.
I am confused with the person who bought Bitcoincash because until whenever the coin will not be able to match the price of his mother's coin.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:40:22 AM

BCH is a shitcoin in my opinion.
But it will have a huge pump for sure.
But that doesn't mean it will be like BTC.
Btc is going to mainstream quickly.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

It's now significantly more profitable to mine bch. It's now a real possibility

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

This is correct. But it is not the only coin more profitable to mine,,, cost for cost and specs for specs. And for as long as you can only sell BCH for BTC you will do nothing but improve the value of BTC and decrease the value of BCH. And tell me now who is mining only for profit? This is the majority. BCH will not die but it cannot be the strongest.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

Thoughts?
I would slap you with a cactus if I could.You are not a normal human being with average brains,you are special kind of a retard.Your logic is not only the next level but it is what happens when Newton has sex with Jerry.I literally ran out of words to define you also,

gpuk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

BCH's rise is some clever whale manipulation mixed with luck but long term it's going no where as a coin.

I think this pump has been triggered by a happy coincidence and some cynical players: the first 8MB block was mined this week and mining difficulty is also about to halve.

Pump scheme (also remembering that BCH creators control most of the mining activity on the network):
1). Announce an 8MB block has been mined for the first time ("validating" their tech works - which is stupid anyway, of course it was going to work)
2). Pump the price just in time for the weekend (which is usually a bearish period and when newbie speculators are most jittery)
3). Remind everyone that mining difficulty is about to halve just as the price per coin is shooting up
4). Watch as people panic buy BCH to get in on the pump over the weekend
5). Dump whatever BCH they haven't already sold on the way up sometime next week or the week after and enjoy the last massive profit before BCH craters in to a dead coin
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:13:36 AM

It's now significantly more profitable to mine bch. It's now a real possibility

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

Yes it is, but only short-term. A difficulty/price balance will stabilize somewhere so that BTC and BCH mining profitability is somewhere close to parity. The current BCH price is just artificially pumped and is not sustainable in long term... it is still just an altcoin which is not accepted almost anywhere and thus is quite useless. It's only good for speculation purposes Smiley

lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:16:05 AM

If miners leave to BCH, then BTC will die. This is one of the difficult times for BTC.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

BCH's rise is some clever whale manipulation mixed with luck but long term it's going no where as a coin.

I think this pump has been triggered by a happy coincidence and some cynical players: the first 8MB block was mined this week and mining difficulty is also about to halve.

Pump scheme (also remembering that BCH creators control most of the mining activity on the network):
1). Announce an 8MB block has been mined for the first time ("validating" their tech works - which is stupid anyway, of course it was going to work)
2). Pump the price just in time for the weekend (which is usually a bearish period and when newbie speculators are most jittery)
3). Remind everyone that mining difficulty is about to halve just as the price per coin is shooting up
4). Watch as people panic buy BCH to get in on the pump over the weekend
5). Dump whatever BCH they haven't already sold on the way up sometime next week or the week after and enjoy the last massive profit before BCH craters in to a dead coin

Exactly. We've seen such pump&dump schemes many times before with other altcoins. Poor newbie "investors" who buy in during this artificial hype. This spike is pure speculation and speculating on BCH price is no better than speculating with any other altcoin. Maybe except that some other altcoin have real development news and provide some improvement over bitcoin. When SegWit will be running, BCH will only provide some de-provement Tongue

gpuk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

If miners leave for BCH, difficulty will increase which in turn will reduce difficulty for BTC (pulling miners back again). I don't think the majority of miners will flip/flop like that.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:28:15 AM

If miners leave for BCH, difficulty will increase which in turn will reduce difficulty for BTC (pulling miners back again). I don't think the majority of miners will flip/flop like that.

it is not just the difficulty. right now mining bitcoin is ridiculously profitable. they are earning about 13-14.5 bitcoin per block and that is worth $54,000-$60,000 per block. and price will stay up and the swings will be 10-15% at worst case scenario.

meanwhile in bitcoin cash they earn 12.5-12.8 BCC and that is $9,000-$10,000 and that is while the swings are crazy as big as 60-70% loss in one day.

a miner getting the reward for bitcoin can be sure he will get the $60K when the 100 block period passes. but the miner mining BCC can not be sure he gets $10K when the 100 block passes. by that time price may be back at $200 again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

it is not just the difficulty. right now mining bitcoin is ridiculously profitable. they are earning about 13-14.5 bitcoin per block and that is worth $54,000-$60,000 per block. and price will stay up and the swings will be 10-15% at worst case scenario.

meanwhile in bitcoin cash they earn 12.5-12.8 BCC and that is $9,000-$10,000 and that is while the swings are crazy as big as 60-70% loss in one day.

a miner getting the reward for bitcoin can be sure he will get the $60K when the 100 block period passes. but the miner mining BCC can not be sure he gets $10K when the 100 block passes. by that time price may be back at $200 again.

Thats why theyr pumping BCH. To minimize those differences and make it attractive for miners to swap

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

Thoughts?
I am also short of word after dumping my bitcoin Cash at $303 to see it being pump from that point to $757 this morning. The coins is actually doing well and I think with time we would begin to see that it will be compete with the real bitcoin. Currently people are about to dump their coins for bitcoin Cash. Since popular exchangers like poloniex and bittrex started to accept it it has been doing well.
xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

It still needs more adoption. People still need to use either BTC or ETH to exchange for other alt coins on some exchanges. No easy buy of BCC through Coinbase. No good wallet yet. The price is probably too high for what it should be worth at this point in time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: