Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:05:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BCH = 1 BTC before end of august?  (Read 4388 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

They say everything is possible in BTC, I somehow agree with that. But in BCH, i don't think so. It's nearly impossible for an alt to be equal in the price of btc. And to think that we're only have few days to go before the end of this month. That makes the thing more impossible.
greyworld

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

Hahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Enjoy that astro-turf nickle.  You earned it.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
muncuss

Activity: 705
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

Honestly i don't believe that's possible even in the far future. I don't expect it to reach anywhere near BTC. I'm sorry my friend but it doesn't even the potential.

still too young, not enough support, and comparing other factor with Bitcoin, that's all lead to two words: near impossible.
All hail Bitcoin!

roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

Honestly i don't believe that's possible even in the far future. I don't expect it to reach anywhere near BTC. I'm sorry my friend but it doesn't even the potential.

Lol yes, bitcoin cash just like another altcoin and yet so many people hype about bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash will never reach the bitcoin price in the end of august, even in the end of the year 1 bitcoin cash will not reach 1BTC. 5 days left before September come and i think it will never happen.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

No I don't think that's going to happen. Can't believe there are some people who would ever think it could amount equal to 1 btc before end of August. I think that's absurd! It is too young and too early to speculate it could amount to that, it may even takes years for this coin to be equal to 1 btc.
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

There are too many big players already established in Bitcoin for them to dump it and rush to BCH in any significant amount.  It will just be an altcoin to make some money with for the foreseeable future.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

This is an unrealistic prediction in my opinion!
Bitcoin is the king...

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

I don't think it will amount the same as bitcoin. That will never gonna happen soon! Maybe after a year or two. It's okay to hope for it to pump but this prediction is very unrealistic lol
moneygoals

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

bch will be the king of altcoin but will never reach bitcoin
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

Considering we are now almost at the end of the month of August I can confidently say BCH will not be equal to BTC :-)
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

Hoping that 1 BCH would hit at least 0.25 BTC, because that is where my sell limit orders are.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

Everyday that passes where you haven't dumped your BCH, you risk losing these coins. BCH being more profitable to mine is not a real economical situation, it is manipulated, just like BTC's mempool which is now again under attack by the usual suspects.

Once the current manipulation ends (because the attackers will run out of money sooner or later) BCH will crash and your opportunity to make free, real BTC, will be over too. So stop gambling and dump your BCH is the common sense thing to do.
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:04:12 PM

no, not even 1% of possibilty. But at least let's hope the price get better again, i feel so sorry for them who pumped the price before falling again yesterday Grin I think this coin is not really that bad like people told us before, it still good though to be king of altcoin  Grin

greyworld

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Everyday that passes where you haven't dumped your BCH, you risk losing these coins. BCH being more profitable to mine is not a real economical situation, it is manipulated, just like BTC's mempool which is now again under attack by the usual suspects.

Once the current manipulation ends (because the attackers will run out of money sooner or later) BCH will crash and your opportunity to make free, real BTC, will be over too. So stop gambling and dump your BCH is the common sense thing to do.

This.  Exactly this.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
faitaccompli

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Sold mine at $800. The way I see it, it will either replace bitcoin, or be worthless. I see no middle ground so I was happy to take the free money.

jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

What a Very funny thinking, its not possbile bacause still now Bitcoin price is $4281 on the other hand Bitcoin Cash value is $629 in https://coinmarketcap.com that means 3652$ big difference within BCH.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

Bitcoin cash is trying so hard. It says it is the real Bitcoin. It says you don't have to wait so much. It has so much political support and so many parties trying to hold up the price. It is more profitable to mine, etc. But it is still an alt. And it still needs to be traded for Bitcoin. It won't reach half by end of August or by end of 2017. If that is true, then buy all the BCH you want and hold while BTC keeps going up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
greyworld

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

Bitcoin cash is trying so hard. It says it is the real Bitcoin. It says you don't have to wait so much. It has so much political support and so many parties trying to hold up the price. It is more profitable to mine, etc. But it is still an alt. And it still needs to be traded for Bitcoin. It won't reach half by end of August or by end of 2017. If that is true, then buy all the BCH you want and hold while BTC keeps going up.

It is not more profitable to mine.  Last diff rate adjust dropped profitability to 25% of previous levels instantly.

And that will happen every time the miners bounce from BTC<->BCH, until they eventually get fed up with losing profit by being on BCH when it's cycled to low profitability.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

I don't think so. In current rate, it will take some time, longer than two weeks to reach bitcoin's price in ideal situation. But in actual, i think it is not possible for bcc to reach btc, for it has corresponding price.change in bcc's rate change. Some says bcc is a shitty coin, i don't know for what reason but if that's true, then that's another factor that incapitate bcc to reach btc in terms of price.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Any altcoin won't reach price of bitcoin any time soon. And definitelly not in such short time period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: