Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO reviews by TokenSell  (Read 2317 times)
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

hey! thanks for the information this thread helps me alot.... the way how you look and review ICO is very much concrete and strict. If you dont mind i would pm you one company i am scouting for a month for there ICO and upcoming Coins in the blockchain. i would like to see what is your insight about that company.

thank you and best regard!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenSell (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

hey! thanks for the information this thread helps me alot.... the way how you look and review ICO is very much concrete and strict. If you dont mind i would pm you one company i am scouting for a month for there ICO and upcoming Coins in the blockchain. i would like to see what is your insight about that company.

thank you and best regard!
Hello. Sure. Send me a personal message and we will discuss it.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

you give a logical and appropriate exposure to education for beginners who want to follow ico, want to invest or in bounty projects. But my question is, what do you want to say? Do you have ico project? If yes what is it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

you give a logical and appropriate exposure to education for beginners who want to follow ico, want to invest or in bounty projects. But my question is, what do you want to say? Do you have ico project? If yes what is it.

Thanks for your question. I had already answered it in my first post in that topic: "I am doing analytics to pick up interesting ICOs to invest and want to share this information with others. However I do not want to tell you exactly where to invest."
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

You can see the video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTk6kx162e0&index=1&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&t=1s

Today we are reviewing an ICO project called Tracor. Instead of reviewing 6 ICOs like I did yesterday I decided to pick on that I think might worth our while and that might have a breakthrough in the next few years. This project is dedicated to logistic industry and what they are saying is that they will revolutionize the self-storage, tracking and logistic industry in the future.
First of all I want to mention a couple of mistakes or things that the guys did not think about. On the homepage I did not find anything about the team. But I found it in their whitepaper but without any links to linkedin profiles or any other personal social networks so we can reach them.
The second thing why didn't they put any countdown here. It usually motivates and creates sort of urgency.
Let`s review their whitepaper and see what they are planning to do. Tracor is a decentralized platform allowing users to connect, buy & sell their storage capacity, and buy & sell goods internationally while being able to track it real time. That is a very interesting idea and they had mentioned in their medium blog a self-explanatory phrase "Would you like to be able to list your self-storage and make extra income by renting it out, similar to Airbnb". Those guys have ambitious plans. We can find their team down below in the white paper. The team looks profession and able to achieve the goals they have. The only thing as I mentioned I do not see any links to linkedin profiles. And I do not want to google them to see who they are. May be the team will see and fix that issue.
Now the guys are aiming for a business for many years. You can see it not only from their goals but also from how they are planning to distribute their tokens. They are planning to distribute 700 million tokens. 600 million will go to contributors (investors during ICO), 50 million is 20% bonus. Only 30 million tokens will go to the team and 20 million to advisory board. That will vest over the course of 2 years. That makes me think that people believe in their project and for sure will do the best to finalize it.
The other important thing to mention is that their system will have Proof-of-Stake consensus. And token holders will be able to participate in the evolution process. That will allow to get people involved and get feedback from the community. They say in their whitepaper that they will use most of money raised towards development.
According to their roadmap they are planning to make first release in January 2018 which is less than in a half a year.
I also want to take a look at their twitter account. Let's see where it was.
They have 2600 followers and the number of posts and likes which is close to 0 makes me think they do not use any black promotion techniques for their twitter account.

Let us wish this team good luck, collect the money, do the project and we will look closely at their results in future programs.
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Check out smartcontract.com/link many large partnerships with big business. Check it out.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

You can see video review of LAToken ICO here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2ktmYzl0c

Today I want to review the project that is called liquid assets token. The reason why I want to talk about is because we are joining the tokenization of economy. LAToken is one of the projects that already has a MVP and will be one of the projects that might change the economical situation around depts. Because of this type of companies appeared banking system and huge banks started to attract attention to blockchain technology early this year.
To make a long story short this company is proposing to tokenize real eatate, peaces of artwork and sell them partially to investors. For instance, if you want to buy out your house and instead of paying percentage to the banks you can buy it out by selling tokens and then buy out tokens with less commission during next years. Lets review what they have. I do not want to go through their website too deeply. You can see all that interesting information, eye catching animation. They have a preaty strong team from what I learned. Their CEO did some project in Russia bout getting credits. They have their first round of token sell. By the way they have live support that answers questions which is nice.
They did good job in marketing. They did a presentation which looks nice. Of course some of the ideas are way to optimistic about selling tokens of pyramids in Egypt.
This team is aming to help four groups of individuals to rais money:
1) Equity
2) Dept
3) Real estate
4) Work of art
The main adavantage of this way of raising money is that you have very low commission rates. You can see the differenct between LAToken and ordinary exchange.
Comparing 6 months to 1 week of preparation. Of course you can do an ICO. Everybody knows this.
I am not very strong about leagal issues in USA and I am not sure how they will deal with Securities and Exchange Commission. They are proposing very low fees on the trades which is 0.001% and 0.01% on assets creation.
From what I saw on their website and whitepaper. They have already a working product. I am not sure how real those numbers are. Some of the items are part of the test network. It is a good idea for a prjoect that is constantly updated so you distinguish what they are doing new and at the same time have working with real assets.
Project team is very active in social network. They visit different conferences, make photos with famous people from [Suspicious link removed]munity. They even a have a video with Etherium found where they share ideas and get feedback.
Token distribution. They are planning to raise 400.000 Eth which is now $120 million.
They create 400 million tokens and other 600 million tokens will be frozen for next 10 years. They assume that company and project will grow.
Let`s see how they are planning to use their funds.
40% will be used to engage new investors and owners.
10% spent on development. Taking into account that they say the product is ready it is ok to have such small percentage for development.
They are also going to provide an ability to develop assets on their platform.
The important thing is that team bonus pool is 10% with a cap of $1 million. It means that they will not just take 10% of all the money raise and throw them into a bank account and fly to some islands.
If there are people watching this video who know how legal this stuff is and is there a chance for that project to be block by SEC share with us your opinion. I see this as the greatest risk.
I want to remind you that this article is created only for educational purposes and you invest into any ICO at your own risk.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:56:00 PM

Thank you for sharing this!

You should keep a running list in bold with links at the top of all the ico reviews.

What do you think about Etherparty.io (vs. Blockcat?)

Thanks!
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-lKRH6xyTI&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&index=13

Today we will review another ICO. It is an ICO of decentralized ticket marketplace with low commission and additional costs. The name of it TokenStub. Let`s move on directly to the team. Oh, before that let us review the key dates. So the ICO was announced on August 6th, the presale started on August 18th, today the ICO starts and then the revolution begins. Let's see who will do this revolution. This team got a very interesting combination cause the second person mentioned is a lawyer. They do not have any links to their linkedin profiles. When I searched for Sean McHale I got around 40 results and none of them looked like him. Too bad.
Let`s jump to the white paper and review the Crowdsale details. They are planning to create 200 million stubs which is their coin. They are planning to raise 15 million. So they have a hard cap which is nice to know how much money you are planning to spend.
And this is where the money will go: half of it will go towards development, 23% for marketing, 2% fro accounting, 15% for consulting and 10% for legal issues.
The road map. This year they are planning to launch their wallet. Then in the beginning of next year their platform. After this in the second quarter of 2018 iOS and Android wallet. Then iOS and Android ticket application. So looks like they have a year of development and then they are planning to do the marketing.
Good luck guys.
Lets review their facebook. They got 78 people following. Not much. And they started the facebook page in the beginning of August. Their twitter is a bit better. They got 804 followers.
The other thing I notice they got an unanswered question on bitcointalk forum from one of the bounty team members.
So far the project looks nice. Does not look like the project has an MVP.
Another thing I want to show you is how you can understand if the team did a good job on visualization of their project on the website. I call it Chinese test. You just switch to Chinese or whatever language you do not understand and see what can you understand about the project. This team passes the test only with their faces. The chinese test does not help me understand what the project is about. A bit more visualizations, illustrations might help. Something that will help to visualize how the tokens will be used or how the tickets will be sold.
Anyways we wish this team good luck. Leave in the comments if you will invest into this project or not and why?
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

Thank you for sharing this!

You should keep a running list in bold with links at the top of all the ico reviews.

What do you think about Etherparty.io (vs. Blockcat?)

Thanks!

It is good to review projects like that when you can test the product. In my own opinion right now it is a good time to build platforms that can cover all needs of a project going to ICO. Sort of create your own standard ICO infrustructure (instead of smart contracts only) and kill the market of custom development. If there is a project like that with MVP I will surely review it.

Right now I am reviewing projects that start their ICO at the day of the review. If you think your project worth reviewing send me an email at tokensell [at] gmail.com and we will discuss.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:20:04 AM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa9NYn3_wCA&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Today I want to review a project that is going to ICO right now. It is called hubbi network. It is blockchain based decentralised content marketplace. You know when I first was reviewing this project I was thinking that since we are right now in the digital age and we are so used to it we do not realize what does it take to product a good piece of content. Right now everybody is overloaded with content that is reaching us in social networks, different news website, portals, ect. Sometimes we stick with some resources that contains good content. Usually this type of content is produced by professionals. By those people who understand what they are doing. This project in my own opinion can possible make this situation better. Hubbi network will allow a lot more professionals to be reached by content distributors and make sort of new wave in that industry. And may be change the situation for people who produce the content to make more revenue from it. The content that is being discussed in this project is text, audio, video, images. From what I understood right now those guys already have a working project which is hubbi.com and they are working with text and images to be sold. They have about 50 million audience that they are reaching. According to their whitepaper they can reach 800 million audience if they raise the money. I do not want to stress test this website using chinese test. You can see at the website that their team is quite big and they all have linkedin profiles. The CEO of the project had mention this company in his linkedin profile.  They are very active in the social network in twitter. They have almost 2000 followers. They had started that twitter account around a month ago. They have 186 tweets and a lot of engagement of the audience. You can see number of likes and reports.
Reviewing their whitepaper showed me that the team know where they are going. They had thought about the verification of the content and de-verification in case some evidence will appear after the content will be verified. If someone will be able to prove that it was his/her content de-verification will take place.
They are also aware of the technical issues that will appear especially you can imagine how much space will be necessary to store audio and video content.
What I liked in their white paper is that they have a lot of cases how their project will be used and users will benefit from that. You can go through list of cases by yourself I do not want to spend too much time reviewing it now.
What I also liked in their white paper is that they say that if they do not raise enough for their hard cap they will still follow their roadmap but it will be slower. They will also have to raise some venture capital in this case. Lets wish those guys good luck to raise all the money during crowdsale.
They are aware of vulnerability of currency rates.
They talk a lot about storing the content and they understand that at first stages their system will be only partially decentralized. They seem to understand how many efforts it will take to do that.
I do not like being very optimistic about projects that are going to ICO. But this project makes me think that may be the content will get better and we will see more websites with professional content. And may be we will spend less time researching it. Huge companies like google are trying to make our life easier by page ranking websites and their pages. However it does not solve the problem of more good content be created. It can only identify the best content. I think that still a lot of content makers are not able to make their hobby something that will give them enough to live. There are a lot of content makers who are working from home, office or coworking centers and they are self-employed. This type of adding blockchain technology to this type of relationships when you create and sell content might lower the commission rates, remove middleman reselling the content. Possible this will help people producing professional content will allow to make more money and produce more content.
Hubbii network is planning to raise $40 million. They seem to be aware of things connected to distributing tokens using Ethereum. You should definitely go through their white paper yourself.
I just want to add that reviewing ICO I am meeting more and more projects that worth a while. There is still a lot of scam. But projects who have an MVP, who have strong team who can explain why do they need to raise the money are good examples. This is type of projects who might be a sustainable business that is raising money to grow, scale.
Write in the comments will you invest into this company or not? What do you think about ways for this project to evolve? If you have any additional information about this project share with us.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

This thread is quite interesting and a good read keep posting here bro at least we have some references about the ICO's that is going on, keep the information coming.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:34:14 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQzRcZifUE&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Today is August 25th and we are reviewing ICOs again. I want to attract your attention to the fact that there is about 6 or 7 ICOs starting today. I had reviewed all of them. The first thing that was on my mind is it a joke or not? Some of them obviously are a joke. Instead of making a very critical video about all of them I decided to pick on that might worth reviewing on TokenSell channel. This project is called Godzillion. It is done by chilean company. They are from South America. This is first project that we review from Chile.
It is ethereum based token that will unable to vote, issue and distribute the tokens within ethereum virtual machine. You can review video with this guy. He seems to be very confident about what he is saying. I do not want to go too deep through their whitepaper. You can do it by yourself. I just want to mentioned that guys had placed a lot of information on their website. I can not agree with the way they designed it: colors, backgrounds. It is more of destruction than a help.
They have one pager, terms. Nice thing that there is their company profile on linkedin with list of staff. Looks like their are all from Chile which is good for a project to be located at least in one country.
They are pretty active on facebook and twitter. You can see the cofounders here btw. They are reaching different audience in different languages. The RoadMap looks just fine. They have pretty clear and decent plan on what and when they will do. They seem to have clear understanding on how they will use money.
However none of the ICOs today had answers the question why are they different and in what way. Or maybe they do answer it in a way that does not satisfy me.
We wish good luck to godzillion team. Lets hope they will raise those money and they will do the project they are planning to do and they will not scam and will prove that teams from different countries can raise money and do projects like that. See you in the next videos.

TheFlik.io

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:07:57 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Cj3lHMRqE&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&index=5

Today is August 20th and we are going to review several ICOs that are coming soon. First I want to remind everybody that all videos on TokenSell channel are only for educational purpose only and you invest into any of the ICOs at your own risk. Please before investing anywhere go through the project website, get in touch with the team and make sure everything is real. Here we are only to express our own opinion about what is going and what we see.
The first project to review will be FLiK. FLiK is an end-to-end entertainment ecosystem that allows for creative projects to be funded, filmed and distributed.
Let`s take a look at the team. So we see the founder and co-owner T.I. The first thing I thought about Clifford Harris joining the project should be mentioned somewhere in the social. So let`s check it. I saw on his account in twitter that he retweeted that announcement and even got 2700 retweets. Let's move on. Tony Gallippi is also part of the team. Looks like those guys already did a project called BitPay. In any case we are trying to figure out if FLik worth a while. While reviewing their whitepaper I had noticed that those guys are planning to raise more than 100 million bucks. Here are the token distribution part. They are planning to sell 540 million tokens. 1000 tokens costs 2 eth.
I did not see anything about the tech team but in their blog I saw that they are planning to outsource some of technical work. Digital Glue will help them in deployment in network installations. But how will you create the coins? And will you distribute them at all?
If you see where this information is please let me know in the comments to the video review.

Hi TokenSell,  thanks for the nice write-up about FLIK.  I'd like to answer your questions about how we will create coins and will we distribute them.  1) Coins are created "minted" at the time of purchase.  2) The coins are sent to the purchaser as soon as their purchase (transaction) is processed on the blockchain.  Our buyers do not have to wait 30 days or 60 days, they receive their coins/tokens almost immediately.

Also, we have posted a new video that explains what FLIK is doing and why we're so excited about it.  You can view it on Twitter (feel free to retweet it!) here: https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448

Let me know if I can answer anything else for you.  Keep up the great work!

Ryan
http://TheFlik.io
godzillion

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQzRcZifUE&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Today is August 25th and we are reviewing ICOs again. I want to attract your attention to the fact that there is about 6 or 7 ICOs starting today. I had reviewed all of them. The first thing that was on my mind is it a joke or not? Some of them obviously are a joke. Instead of making a very critical video about all of them I decided to pick on that might worth reviewing on TokenSell channel. This project is called Godzillion. It is done by chilean company. They are from South America. This is first project that we review from Chile.
It is ethereum based token that will unable to vote, issue and distribute the tokens within ethereum virtual machine. You can review video with this guy. He seems to be very confident about what he is saying. I do not want to go too deep through their whitepaper. You can do it by yourself. I just want to mentioned that guys had placed a lot of information on their website. I can not agree with the way they designed it: colors, backgrounds. It is more of destruction than a help.
They have one pager, terms. Nice thing that there is their company profile on linkedin with list of staff. Looks like their are all from Chile which is good for a project to be located at least in one country.
They are pretty active on facebook and twitter. You can see the cofounders here btw. They are reaching different audience in different languages. The RoadMap looks just fine. They have pretty clear and decent plan on what and when they will do. They seem to have clear understanding on how they will use money.
However none of the ICOs today had answers the question why are they different and in what way. Or maybe they do answer it in a way that does not satisfy me.
We wish good luck to godzillion team. Lets hope they will raise those money and they will do the project they are planning to do and they will not scam and will prove that teams from different countries can raise money and do projects like that. See you in the next videos.

Thank you for the Review and Analysis that you did with our Project Godzillion! We appreciate it. About the doubts that you may have, related to how we are different to the rest of the projects, it is because of this key arguments:

1) We are a DApp ready in the Alpha. It's not only an Idea + Team + whitepaper, like a lot of projects
2) We have a team that has shown traction of investor and clients (we have angel and vc fund investors and companies that already had use our DApp)
3) the DApp bring solutions to 2 big segments that are real today: Startup Crowdfunding contributors and Startups. This market is not future is present and demanding. Godzillion has a 50 startup around the world waiting for submitting their proposal to be voted.
4) the DApp offer free ERC20 exchange 0% Fee; and
5) The DApp has the potential to be integrated with several successful models that are being developed on the Blockchain.

Those are our key arguments. Also, We invite you to join us on Slack or Telegram and talk with the funders. They are online!
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8VQgDzITRI&index=16&t=1s&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Today we are reviewing another ICO. This time it will be commodity ad network.com. The first that attracted my attention was the amount of languages that this website is presented in. Talking about concept of this project if you remember a couple days ago we were reviewing hubii.network which is a marketplace for content creators to sell their work directly to distributors without resellers and with low commission. This project is close and the idea is close the difference is if hubii.network was more in general about media and stuff. This project is more about alternative video. You can see the team presented on their website.
They have almost every social network they might need. They have understanding of how they will be doing business. I am not sure about their business model and if I would invest into this project.
They have a white paper. There is one thing that made me confused is this: "A network of the Good Guys, for the Good Guys". Well. That is not bad. But right now we are in the 21st century and titles like that might not work. I might be wrong. It is my only opinion. I want to remind you that all the videos create on that channel are only for educational purpose. It is up to you to invest or not to invest into any projects that is going to ICO.
Next thing I want to mention is that guys are presented in social networks on twitter, facebook, they have their own youtube channel with 130 subscribers. There is a thread on bitcointalk.
The worst thing that happens right now to almost every single ICO is that people who are doing those projects do not explain the difference between them and other projects. Why they will succeed. If we are talking about hubii.network. They already have a working website with millions of visitors. Talking about this project I would like your involvement and if you have any information about how successful their business is right now. This might be an additional reason to invest into this project. I do not want to make any conclusions. I will leave it up to you. You can review this project website and you can try to get deep into their idea and make your own decision about investing into this company.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfARjmn0iPc&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7
Today we will review another ICO. This project is in the stage of pre-ICO. The reason why I chose this project is cause I like there website and they have descent white paper. This project - UTRUST - does a new revolutionary payment platform. They will help people to use fiat currencies to pay in their tokens and at the same time provide an ecosystem for solving disputes and do it faster than it is done by services as bitpay. Now what I like about this website and about this project is they have partners, nice video describing the project, they also have a strong team that makes me think they have all chances to succeed. And everybody in the team has linked in profiles which proves they are real people. It is nice to work with real people at our ICO age.
Reviewing their white paper you will notice that they have description of the problem and clear explanation how they will solve the problem.
They will try to make an ecosystem for ecommerce and cryptocurrencies to make it more safe and reliable for buyers, merchants and for token holders who will be supporting their project. An interesting thing is that they are planning to have a commission that will be burned usage. This fact will decrease number of tokens available and raise the price of tokens on exchanges. As soon as the system will grow the price of the token will go higher.
One of the things they will have is an escrow service. That will allow user pay money to the merchant only in case when he receives what he paid for. They will have a dispute resolving system. During first week all misunderstanding between buyer and merchant could be solved directly and if they will not be solved dispute will be sent to mediator who will help them solve that issue.
Their tokens will be used everywhere in the system. They are creating 1 billion tokens and raise a bit less than $50 million.
Today on august 28th their pre-ico starts. Here is their comparison to paypal and bitpay. As you can see they have all the features listed here and some of the features are not presented in bitpay or paypal like decentralized token linked to platform. Well, bet ya.
Now let's move on and I want to show you one more thing which is important is how they are planning to spend the money.
51% will go towards engineering and development - I like this one.
21% will be used for marketing and promotion, 14% for legal and regulation issues, 7% for partner engagement. 5% for administrative costs and 2% for other things.
I do not see what the team is getting. Another thing I do not see in the white paper is how the team is planning to store money raised. Will it be a cold wallet stored in a safe place. Will there be an escrow that will give out hte money only when the team will achieve some results
By the way we can review their roadmap to review what they will do and when.
They have pretty ambitious plans as I see. They want to release in second quarter of 2018 the test api and then in third quarter client api and web wallet app. They have a year of development ahead of them. They want to release native apps on iOS and Android in the end of next year and also have 200 plus merchants involved.
Lets wish this team good luck. I hope you enjoyed the video. If you have any questions please ask them.
Starting from this video all the ICOs will be reviewed according to a certain scheme that our team had developed. And according to that scheme or review procedure we are reviewing project idea, business model, team, token distribution and budget usages, what achievements the project has and social media.
The most important aspects are the problem project is solving, business model and the team, do they have an MVP or not (this project does not have one as I see). This ICO is rated 51/100 which is very nice. The results could be better if the team would have an MVP, if we had clear understanding about escrow and the last thing I would recommend is to budget each stage of development.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

You can see video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUk01U3bDSM&t=13s&index=19&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7
Today we will review a project called cartaxi. It is going to ICO. Right now it at the stage of pre-ICO. The reason why I picked up this project because it is one of those project that are already working projects with an MVP and other applications in apple store and google play. Let`s see what this project has. The team had created an application that allows car drivers to get their car towed to a place where it can be repaired. Right now it is a trend that a lot of services like that are being aggregated and the leads from real calls from people are forwarded to the nearest service provider available. This industry is not an exception. Reviewing this project I see that the team has understanding of where their project is going, they did their marketing research and are aiming towards markets of Russia, China and USA. You can see the team here on their website. The team is quite big - over 40 people. They have names and descriptions with linkedin profiles.
The tokens they are created looks to me very close to security because they are planning  to pay out dividends. For us as investors we need to be very careful about things like that because Securities and Exchanges Commission in USA is monitoring project like that. That is why it is obvious that this team will have to deal with SEC to be listed on US exchanges like poloniex.
Of course all of the things connected to SEC are solvable because you just need to be regulated. But current situation in token industry and ICOs and because there is so much scam over there being a security becomes an issue for projects.
This project has clear business model where they take 10-20% commission from services provided to users.
They have application on AppStore and Google Play. They have clear explanation of the problem to be solved. This application allow you to quickly find nearest car towing service that can help you in case of emergency.
They also have explanation how they will be distributing the dividends in the future. THey have a hard cap around $70 million. They are planning to raise during pre-ICO around 3000 ETH which is more than $900 thousands and $65 million during ICO. Good thing they know how they will use money raised. They have budgets on each of the stage in their RoadMap and they had mentioned that they have an escrow. I did not find who will be the escrow of this project but having one already makes me more confident in that project.
Project team is very active in social network on facebook and twitter. They are quite popular. They also have telegram account.
This project looks to me very promising. But I want to remind you that you invest on your own risk in any ICO. This video is created in educational purposes only.
This project is rated 71/100 which is biggest rating for ICO this week we have so far. We wish this team good luck during the ICO and after they ICO.
If you have any information about this project leave it in the comments.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

You can see video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6YbUicAjQ&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Belrium is getting 73 / 100 in our rating.

Hello everyone. Today is September 8th and we are reviewing another ICO which is called Belrium. This ICO comes from a company called belfrics. They already have a trading platform that they had built. They are introducing right now KYC complient blockchain. To make a long story short they are trying to make a blockchain where users will be verified which means that they will do KYC before the transactions will be processed which is nice for companies who want to be open and receive payments from known people. What makes me think that this ICO will succeed is that they already have a working product and also introducing another application for retailers, shoppers and advertisers. They believe that this application will bring more users to their blockchain. We will see. Let's move on. Token distribution: the team is planning to distribute tokens into 4 pools.
Pool A (60%) : Pool A will represent the contribution made during the token sale period.
Pool B (20%) : Belfrics reserve and founders allocation
Pool C (10%) : Reserved for Key team members and contributors who worked to develop the company and the ideas, supporting structures and facilities provided.
Pool D (10%) : Discretionary distribution to early backers, introducers.
This is how they are planning to spend the investment money.
25% for blockchain product development for the next 3-5 years.
10% for BelfricsBt development.
10% first strike acquisition
5% belrium foundation
5% for existing investors
5% pre-ICO marketing contributions
40% belfriks exchange operation for next 3-5 years.
If you will take a look at their documentation you will see 3 main documents. The first one is about technical aspects of the project. This document is detailed enough for you to understand how systems like that should be built. You will see how they will organize their blockchain which will be Delegated Proof of Stack where every miner will be verified.
They have pretty clear information about how the transactions will be processed or not processed for users who are not verified. The tech document contains everything you need to understand about tech aspects of this project at the stage of ICO.
White paper contains information about the team, business model. The business model is not that clearly explained. But we all understand that they have a trading platform, will have a blockchain and an app for retailers and they will do their best at monetizing information collected from that. Having all the information about their users from trading platform and retailer app will help them monetize their services.
The whitepaper contains information about their current companies. By the way they have a development company which will probably help them do the technical part of this project.
You can also see their team members, advisors and partners.
Now here are the numbers from their current business. They say that they had invested $500K and are working for 2.5 years and declare to be one of the top exchanges.
The RoadMap is pretty descent. THey are planning to introduce the belfrics proprietary trading platform in the end of this year, first strike application in the beginning of next year and belrium blockchain in the second quarter of next year which is quite quick comparing to most of other projects.
The ICO starts today and ends in a month from now.
Talking about their social networks I want to mention that they are pretty active their. Their twitter account is more than half year old however they do not have so many followers. Probably they did not spend that much time promoting it. Their facebook page has more than 18 thousands people following it.
What I also like about this company is their page on linkedin with a list of company employees. It make more confident in the company when it has a public page on linkedin.
I want to remind you that you invest at your own risk in any of the ICO. This video was created only for educational purposes only.
If you have any important information about this company please share with us in the comments.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

It`s being a while since I made a review. If you have propositions about video reviews of ICOs I should make for this or next week send me an email at tokensell [at] gmail.com.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: