Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12209 times)
Dogezer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Dogezer - Do Software Together

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

Ok, that makes sense then. I have a question in regards to my voting power, if I have 10k coins in a certain project does that mean I will have more power than the person who has only 500 coins? Or it does not make a difference?
It makes, as your interest to complete the project is 20 times larger than interest of another person. But please note – voting is used only for conflicting situations, not to change each project owner’s decision. Project needs a lead which moves it further, and we give a lot of freedom to him, involving “crowd wisdom” only when his decisions are damaging to people.

clear_thought

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:07:21 PM

Thanks! Sounds reasonable. I’m definitely a future user of Dogezer.
noizyboy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like you are offering a complete alternative to the whole ICO concept in general? If I have a project I want to do, I don’t need to make a new website and so on, I can just do everything via your Dogezer platform? Hire people, make promotion campaign etc? 
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like you are offering a complete alternative to the whole ICO concept in general? If I have a project I want to do, I don’t need to make a new website and so on, I can just do everything via your Dogezer platform? Hire people, make promotion campaign etc? 
Exactly. Why raise funds to pay to your team and then give investors their 5x-10x return? Better to raise labor from the team, sharing the risk and motivation with them, and give them change to earn 5x-10x than they normally earn!

noizyboy

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:52:18 PM

Exactly. Why raise funds to pay to your team and then give investors their 5x-10x return? Better to raise labor from the team, sharing the risk and motivation with them, and give them change to earn 5x-10x than they normally earn!
I have a question in regards to your tokens, what do you think will happen to them once tokens will hit all exchanges? Do you think price will go up or down because of ICO market sentiment?
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

I have a question in regards to your tokens, what do you think will happen to them once tokens will hit all exchanges? Do you think price will go up or down because of ICO market sentiment?
We believe the reason why price often goes down is that because people who have get them for free, sell them on exchange. We have a very limited number of our tokens which we give for free, which is

noizyboy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

What exchanges are you planning to use for your tokens?
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

What exchanges are you planning to use for your tokens?
As of now, during preITO stage and 3,5 months before ITO - it is not decided, but we will try to list on top 5-10 to ensure it is convenient for our token purchasers.

shrutip

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:07:21 PM

Hello

Can I join the Twitter bounty campaign?

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

German Thread updated with the Team pictures Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

We believe the reason why price often goes down is that because people who have get them for free, sell them on exchange. We have a very limited number of our tokens which we give for free, which is
It seems to me that the price falls not only because of bounty hunters. Investments in start-ups are very risky and when the investor makes his contribution he wants to do it for a short time. And now such investors are very much. They can also be called speculators.  and the price will fall because there are no interested people to invest in a long perspective! And the bounty hunters have nothing to do with this!
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

Dogezer ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET  https://icotracker.net/project/dogezer  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918204448526274560

Buchi-88
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Dogezer ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET  https://icotracker.net/project/dogezer  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918204448526274560

THX for the information, i have updated the German thread Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:56:35 PM

It seems to me that the price falls not only because of bounty hunters. Investments in start-ups are very risky and when the investor makes his contribution he wants to do it for a short time. And now such investors are very much. They can also be called speculators.  and the price will fall because there are no interested people to invest in a long perspective! And the bounty hunters have nothing to do with this!

I don't believe it is because of the bounty. Bounty is a small percentage for most of the ICOs, and this doesn't generate a big impact. There are just too many other guys - advisers, sales people, advertising people, and in many ICOs these people are getting tokens for their service and become responsible for token dumps. We avoid this approach like hell, but many don't worry on this. In many cases number of these "free" tokens exceed the amount of tokens bounty hunters are getting. Often in order of magnitude.

These short term investors you are talking about - they are not dumb persons. Some may be real gamblers, who like to buy lets say December 1st, and sell December 2th, because, "suprise, suprise" - there is no huge growth happening in a few days. Some may suddenly need to cash out due to personal reasons, so they sell. But this is small fraction. Most of people don't like to buy something for dollar and sell it for $0.9 a few weeks later. They may sell on "panic" - but there is no reason for them to initiate that "panic". Most of sales are happening from the persons who get tokens for "free" or with a big discount. This is the key reason why token price falls when nothing really have changed with the product.

We have a contact with a few persons who say that they are interested to buy, good project, etc. But they want to buy on exchange right after the end of ITO. Because
price would be cheaper than on ITO as people would be dumping "easy" tokens.

It took effort to explain to them this wouldn't happen in our case - but their expectations are strong as they have seen it happening multiple times already. These are people with money and experience in handling them.

So ICOs who are giving away too many free tokens are destroying ICO market.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Any updates to the ICO begin?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

Any updates to the ICO begin?

Hello, our ITO will go as planned January 15th. Now our team is working hard bringing Alpha version of Dogezer to life, which will be released November 15th.

Stay tuned for more updates!

p.s. If you want to be the first to get updates from us you can join our Slack - slackpass.io/dogezer  or Telegram - t.me/dogezer

Decentralbox

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Hello Dogezer. Smiley

We like your vision. That's why we decided to include your ITO in our calendar. We only take the best blockchain projects. We go quality instead of quantity.

https://decentralbox.com/ico-tokensale-kalender/

We are one of the largest German calendars for ICOs, Token Sales and ITOs.
Our target group is Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

We have more than 10,000 visitors a month. Last month even over 14 000 visitors.

If you like it, would it be possible to include us in your ratings section in return? Perhaps on ratings / listing? Our new logo is just designed by designers. We would send you the new logo in 1 - 2 weeks. You will like it.

We wish you good luck with your project, and support you where we can.

Best regards
https://decentralbox.com
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if your project has a bounty company?
Buchi-88
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

Hello Dogezer. Smiley

We like your vision. That's why we decided to include your ITO in our calendar. We only take the best blockchain projects. We go quality instead of quantity.

https://decentralbox.com/ico-tokensale-kalender/

We are one of the largest German calendars for ICOs, Token Sales and ITOs.
Our target group is Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

We have more than 10,000 visitors a month. Last month even over 14 000 visitors.

If you like it, would it be possible to include us in your ratings section in return? Perhaps on ratings / listing? Our new logo is just designed by designers. We would send you the new logo in 1 - 2 weeks. You will like it.

We wish you good luck with your project, and support you where we can.

Best regards
https://decentralbox.com

THX i have updated the German Thread Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dogezer (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if your project has a bounty company?
Hello, yes we have a bounty compaign. Here is a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108930.msg21079472#msg21079472
Our ITO Preparation Campaign start on November 15th, 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: