Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12208 times)
acaciahill94

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

It is important to any project with multiple participants to have a platform for quick and simple work with documents. What has been done for this?
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

I, as a business owner, am are very attracted by the project’s approach... But first and foremost, I want to see the daily and full accounting of done work. What is proposed here?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

As always! What does the creators consider as project’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities? The question, of course, may be wrong, but still. There are a lot of swindlers and freebie-lovers (
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

The platform is interesting, no doubt! Many things are pre-calculated and elaborated. That is rarely seen. However, I have not found anything, that helps in software development. It would be a good help…
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

How to buy project’s tokens? Give a guideline. I already had a bad experience, unfortunately.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

The platform is interesting, no doubt! Many things are pre-calculated and elaborated. That is rarely seen. However, I have not found anything, that helps in software development. It would be a good help…
Then you should take a better look at WP’s clause – "DoGit&DoWiki". Dogezer provides a fully functional system of Git version control, called DoGit, to support the development of software products. Projects can have several secured storages with brunches, marks, automatic merges, and also other Git repository’s functions, as well.
advertkane121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Then you should take a better look at WP’s clause – "DoGit&DoWiki". Dogezer provides a fully functional system of Git version control, called DoGit, to support the development of software products. Projects can have several secured storages with brunches, marks, automatic merges, and also other Git repository’s functions, as well.
What about access rights to all this wealth?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

How to buy project’s tokens? Give a guideline. I already had a bad experience, unfortunately.
Everything is written in detail on the project’s webpage: dogezer.com/ The main thing is not to rush.
lok5874

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

The access to storages may be provided only to certain teams or persons, ensuring safety of intellectual property.
advertkane121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

The access to storages may be provided only to certain teams or persons, ensuring safety of intellectual property.
Hmmm... Do you need to install any specially software or to connect somewhere else?
lok5874

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

Hmmm... Do you need to install any specially software or to connect somewhere else?
Not at all. Dogezer supports web interface for DoGit, and, over time, will add “Continuous Integration”, code inspection tools and tools for code quality control.
advertkane121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

Not at all. Dogezer supports web interface for DoGit, and, over time, will add “Continuous Integration”, code inspection tools and tools for code quality control.
Great! And what is this Wiki system, that were mentioned?
DogezerCommunity

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

On the site section ITO, then Join Whitelist and Participate in private sale.

Best Regards,
Eugene, Dogezer Community Manager.
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

It is important to any project with multiple participants to have a platform for quick and simple work with documents. What has been done for this?

Each project executed on the Dogezer platform has a cloud based storage, named DoFiles, to store
documents, images and other artifacts generated during project lifecycle. This cloud storage supports:
• Versioning, with a detailed revision history for each file and file system as a whole.
• Configurable permissions, with ability to set up read/write/suggest/comment access for
project teams/sub-teams/individual members/general public
• Commenting, with comments being reflected in DoMessaging
• Suggestions
• A web file manager to organize files

Best Regards,
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Great! And what is this Wiki system, that were mentioned?
Dogezer also contains a wiki system to organize technical project information in a structured way.
This wiki system is stored in its own separate git repository, enabling versioning and traceability of
changes.

Best Regards,
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I, as a business owner, am are very attracted by the project’s approach... But first and foremost, I want to see the daily and full accounting of done work. What is proposed here?

Dogezer’s solution will present a number of tools for project owners to plan, analyze and generate
reports on a state of a project. We believe that we will need to have Gantt based project planning tool
and ability to organize iterations through that tool. We feel that there is a need to provide tools to
analyze a project as a whole, see where it is going, where most of the time is being spent and what
the most painful areas are. We believe it would be great to collect project statistic and try to predict
further project progress basing on this data.

Best Regards,
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

As I understand it, the system will store a raft of data, just very-very much data. How will all this be stored and preserved?
It would be stored in a traditional relational database with periodic backups and other security measures, similarly to how github, upwork, slack and others are doing this.
Best Regards,
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

The project has a very interesting way of burning tokens. In what proportions will this happen?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Such global projects need systems that will process different transactions, including transactions in different currencies. Will something be done for this?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

The project has a very interesting way of burning tokens. In what proportions will this happen?
The speed of burning will depend on the number of Tokens, sold during the ITO, and will be calculated with the following formula, varying between ~20.5% and 70%. The method and the approach are quite reasonable, like everything else in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: