Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:17:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12208 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Hello! The success of any project management is based on a clear planning and implementation of the order of actions - the stages of the project. What does the platform offer for this? Will there be something like MS Project?
Good afternoon! I agree with you, but the platform is based on a slightly different analog. All work on the project  is performed is reflected in the task tracker of the project. The task tracker, under the name DoIssues, provides all the functionality of similar software, such as Jira, and is able to support various development processes
What functional is possible in it?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Hello! The success of any project management is based on a clear planning and implementation of the order of actions - the stages of the project. What does the platform offer for this? Will there be something like MS Project?
Good afternoon! I agree with you, but the platform is based on a slightly different analog. All work on the project  is performed is reflected in the task tracker of the project. The task tracker, under the name DoIssues, provides all the functionality of similar software, such as Jira, and is able to support various development processes

The most convenient, in my opinion, is that the project owner can determine the terms of remuneration for each task (fixed budget, indicative budget, open budget for offers, "free" tasks). It is very convenient for work when developers are scattered territorially
Ackedy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

The most convenient, in my opinion, is that the project owner can determine the terms of remuneration for each task (fixed budget, indicative budget, open budget for offers, "free" tasks). It is very convenient for work when developers are scattered territorially
Yes, that's a great idea! In many projects, it is worth taking to service. And if there are several people willing to do the task?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Yes, that's a great idea! In many projects, it is worth taking to service. And if there are several people willing to do the task?
In this case, you can implement an auction (this option is also there). The method of choosing the performer is also realized.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

In this case, you can implement an auction (this option is also there). The method of choosing the performer is also realized.
And what actions occur with the task after execution?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

How many tokens will the team of founders receive? And when?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

How many tokens will the team of founders receive? And when?

Have a nice day! Creators will receive 0.5% of tokens with a threshold of 1 year for 3 years. This is the smallest percentage that I saw in the blockchain projects ever.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Tell me, what documents or information should I provide for buying tokens?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Tell me, what documents or information should I provide for buying tokens?
Dogezer reserves the right to require any information about the buyer, as well as documents. This should be taken into account, because there are different jurisdictions and laws are constantly change.
californybit

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I see that the platform will need to undergo a large amount of tests. I'm ready to try myself as a tester. Is it interesting for the creators? Where to apply?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

A powerful platform for project management is being created ... Community members will create and assist people from outside through some forums? Will it be possible to create a knowledge base?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

The question of accomplishing tasks in projects ... There are cases when a controversial situation develops in terms of the amount of payment for work, for example.... How will the issue be solved in this case?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

The project has done a lot for competent budgeting. But I did not find a separate chapter devoted to this. Somewhere is collected all the material together?
DogezerCommunity

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

The project has done a lot for competent budgeting. But I did not find a separate chapter devoted to this. Somewhere is collected all the material together?

All information is located in whitepaper.

Best Regards,
Eugene, Dogezer Community Manager.
DogezerCommunity

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

The question of accomplishing tasks in projects ... There are cases when a controversial situation develops in terms of the amount of payment for work, for example.... How will the issue be solved in this case?
Controversial issues will be resolved through the adoption of a collective decision by all active members of the project

Best Regards,
Eugene, Dogezer Community Manager.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Does the project’s token have some terms of conversion with regard to ETH price. What are these terms?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

Does the project’s token have some terms of conversion with regard to ETH price. What are these terms?
A term depends on the price of 350 USD for 1 ETH. If the price of ETH is set at less than 350 USD per 1 ETH at the time ITO, preDGZ will be converted into the DGZ as 1 preDGZ = 2 DGZ.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

I will invest! But I would like to understand, what are the project’s financial expectations for the near future?
Immer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I will invest! But I would like to understand, what are the project’s financial expectations for the near future?
According to conservative estimates, according to the baseline forecast, the annual income of Dogezer is estimated between $100 and $200 million.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

The project has a lot of "mixed", all modules are intertwined many times. Won’t it negatively affect productivity, working efficiency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: