Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12207 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

The project has a lot of "mixed", all modules are intertwined many times. Won’t it negatively affect productivity, working efficiency?
Technically, the Dogezer platform is a set of independent services, running inside docker containers with a special layer, connecting the containers together.  The main part of the platform is written in Python and uses MySQL as the database. So everything is quite modern and properly made. There should not be any problems.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

The project has a lot of "mixed", all modules are intertwined many times. Won’t it negatively affect productivity, working efficiency?
Technically, the Dogezer platform is a set of independent services, running inside docker containers with a special layer, connecting the containers together.  The main part of the platform is written in Python and uses MySQL as the database. So everything is quite modern and properly made. There should not be any problems.
What about front - and back- sends?
gavrosh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

For some parts of "front-end" they use vue.js. GitLabCommunityEdition is used in back-end for functions, that are related to Git, and as a repository for DoFiles.
arakx

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

For some parts of "front-end" they use vue.js. GitLabCommunityEdition is used in back-end for functions, that are related to Git, and as a repository for DoFiles.
OK! The only thing, that is still unclarified – the messenger. How is it built-in?
gavrosh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

OK! The only thing, that is still unclarified – the messenger. How is it built-in?
Well! I like it. Tell me, please, what document flow is built on?
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

I have heard, that Dogezer is the project from the former CIS countries. Now you can find a lot of projects, where the leading roles are played by immigrants from Eastern Europe... Why is this happening?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

For how long has the team worked on project before today? I hope, that the project currently exists not only on paper?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I am very interested in this project, I see a great performed work. Is there any chance to become a member of the team? I would even agree to work as an assistant.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Why did the project’s creators decide, that the startup services will be in demand? Is it an internal expertise experience or a research?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

I see that the project is not bad, and the development team has made great efforts to form. However, I do not understand, with all the variety of all kinds of services and platforms + standard applications for office needs, is something else required?
MadduckUK

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

I see that the project is not bad, and the development team has made great efforts to form. However, I do not understand, with all the variety of all kinds of services and platforms + standard applications for office needs, is something else required?
The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product. The problem with existing office applications today is that they are implemented in different places and on different bases
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product. The problem with existing office applications today is that they are implemented in different places and on different bases
And this project solves these issues?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will bring together a team of developers and give them an understandable working environment. The further will depend only on the owner of the project.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will bring together a team of developers and give them an understandable working environment. The further will depend only on the owner of the project.
The White Paper says that the project will be implemented without investments! How is this possible?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Hello! Did not understand how Dofinance will work? What is it for ?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Hello! Did not understand how Dofinance will work? What is it for ?
Dofinance will work as a storage system and a money transfer system.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

The project is rather friendly to related projects and uses many already implemented solutions. Does someone officially work with someone?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Do the creators have a plan to promote the service among customers? I wonder how he will win the audience
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

When is the listing planned for the exchanges? And on which ones?
Mat24

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

When is the listing planned for the exchanges? And on which ones?

So far I have not heard anything about the listing plans. But we will follow the situation. Everything can change quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: