Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:15:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12208 times)
DogezerCommunity

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

What is the functionality of the platform?

The key building blocks of the Dogezer platform are:
• Project Templates - Quick project creation based on a project template, bringing in best practices and template documents for a project from the very beginning.
• DoFinance - A flexible and powerful system to manage financial relations between project members.
• DoIssues – A comprehensive and flexible issue tracker with support for different development processes and customizable issues boards.
• DoIterations – The system responsible for breaking the project lifecycle into versions, phases, stages and sprints. • DoMarketplace - Projects and Users marketplaces to connect users with projects.
• DoMessaging – A Slack inspired messaging system, integrated into all pieces of the solution.
• DoGit - An integrated GIT based version control system with web interface.
• DoWiki - An integrated Wiki for organizing project documentation.
• DoFiles - Project cloud storage space with permissions, revisions, comments and a fully functional file manager.
• DoDocs - Documents collaboration tool with revisions, suggestions and comments.
• DoPlanning – Tool implementing project planning with the help of Gantt charts.
Other important features include things like:
• Recommendation system which will suggest next steps for project or user.
• Crowd wisdom functionality allowing/requiring to bring troublesome questions towards collective resolution by all active project members
• Flexible and detailed permissions schema based on teams
• Rating system to rate projects
• Karma system to rate users
• Import functionality to migrate users and projects from github.com, upwork.com, kickstarter.com and other services.
• Different levels of identity verification for user
• Detailed logging system recording every activity
• Interactive help • Analysis and reporting tools
• Horizontally scalable and high performing implementation
• Running in a cloud for higher availability and reliability

Best Regards,
Eugene, Dogezer Community Manager.
What features will be added in the future?
Hello!
More tools for teams:
Wireframing tools
More project management tools
Continuous integration and deployment tools
Code review and quality control tools
CRM integrations
Website builder tool
Set of tools to enable legal workers to provide work for the project
Cloud interface, allowing to launch development, testing, staging or production servers with the latest code in a matter of a few clicks
More communication and work management tools:
Integrated to-do lists
Voice and video calls integrated into messaging system
Applications for iOS and android to stay connected
Improving platform:
Support more project types, bringing in advanced setups specific to different industries/problem areas • Establishing processes, workflows and creating/integrating tools to let Dogezer grow outside of the software development market
More financial models to manage financial relations within the project
Integrated exchange between independent project currencies, allowing team members to exchange the project currency they earned to fiat/crypto or to the project currency of another project with or without the project owner’s consent
A mechanism for early investors and supporters to support projects with additional funding
Legal support for projects
Assisted projects, where the Dogezer team or community experts can be called for help/advice
Support for online advisory board for the project

Best Regards,
EugeneZyzh

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

Good afternoon! A lot of features, I think you will succeed!
TrampleStore

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

Good afternoon! A lot of features, I think you will succeed!
I like this project, I join you!
EugeneZyzh

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

I like that users will have their own trust rating, this is correct.
EugeneZyzh

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

Ok) How can I create a project, is there a special module for this?
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

When a project is created, the project owner is responsible for selecting a proper template for the project from templates created by the Dogezer team and future platform users. The template will set all the project settings appropriately, will setup the development process, and will load default documents to give the project a base to build from.
Best Regards,
EugeneZyzh

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

When a project is created, the project owner is responsible for selecting a proper template for the project from templates created by the Dogezer team and future platform users. The template will set all the project settings appropriately, will setup the development process, and will load default documents to give the project a base to build from.
Best Regards,
Thanks for the answer. Very clever decision!
Fruttypays

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Investors are becoming more and more! Glad for the project Dogezer!
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Investors are becoming more and more! Glad for the project Dogezer!
Hello! Thank you very much for your support!
Best Regards,
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:50:07 PM by DogezerCommunity

Alex Kozlov presents Dogezer on stage in Amsterdam, at "Dag van de Crypto" event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_KpN4T1HQ4&feature=youtu.be

http://i101.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0209/d1/df4028fba8e3311fdf088cf1316670d1.jpeg
EugeneZyzh

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Alex Kozlov presents Dogezer on stage in Amsterdam, at "Dag van de Crypto" event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_KpN4T1HQ4&feature=youtu.be

Good news! I see the development of the platform!
Frasysko

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Hello! What does the DoFinance system mean?
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Hello! What does the DoFinance system mean?
Projects executed on the Dogezer platform will need to be set up how to manage financial relations inside the project. Based on the choices made, these projects will be set up in the Dogezer financial system (named DoFinance) accordingly. The following basic setups are supported by DoFinance, with more systems to be added in the future

Best Regards,
OxFoxOxLox

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Hello dear!))
I have a question, where can I see the progress of the task?
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Hello dear!))
I have a question, where can I see the progress of the task?
Hello!
All work done for the project is reflected as an issue in a project task tracker. The task tracker, named DoIssues, provides all of the functionality of competitive software, such as Jira, and is able to support a number of development processes. The project owner is responsible for defining reward conditions for each issue (fixed budget, budget range, budget open for suggestions, “free” issue) and how an assignee is selected (directly assigned, first willing team member pickups, assignee determined through auction). When an Issue is completed, the project owner, or someone assigned by him, will review the Issue and will either accept it, request additional changes, or negotiate the payment with the Issue assignee. If negotiations fail and no agreement is reached, active project members are requested to come out with what should be a payment for the provided work. Each issue belongs to an “Iteration” which is a phase, stage or sprint of the project. Each “Iteration” can also have a budget assigned to it, which is distributed between participating team members basing on the project owner feedback, statistics on resolved issues and valuable comments, and suggestions from active project members.

Best Regards,
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

http://i99.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0210/db/b9d1e5c64fdda9417f9a1c83df7ecedb.jpeg

Dogezer Private Sale Round Has Started!
We are happy to inform you, that Our Private Sale Round has started!

To remind you the rules for the Private Sale:

You should be Whitelisted to be able to purchase tokens on this round. Our system will validate, if you are Whitelisted or not when you enter your wallet on site after pressing the “Purchase” button. In case you are Whitelisted already, you would be offered to agree with terms and conditions and would be then directed to the page, which would display address of the smart contract.

You would need to send your funds to that smartcontract address, and it will automatically distribute tokens back to you.

Please only send funds from a wallet you have Whitelisted. Contact us ASAP over telegram if you have forgotten it, we will mail it to you in a minute.

Minimal purchase is 25 ETH. Our smartcontract will reject the transactions for a smaller amount.
The price is 2000 DGZ tokens per 1 ETH, 0.0005 ETH for one DGZ token.

Total tokens for Sale is 5,000,000. Due to increased exchange rate of ETH that amount is enough to provide minimal purchase size only to 100 participants.

You have to send ETH from your personal Ethereum wallets that support ERC20,
like MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist.

We do not recommend using Jaxx until they add full ERC20 support.
Set Gas Limit to 120000, gas price at 60 GWEI

Please note:

THE ONLY TRUE SOURCE OF DOGEZER SMART CONTRACT ADDRESS IS AT https://dogezer.com/

Don’t send funds to any other contracts you learned about in private messages or any other methods, even if they look like coming from a team members.

In case if you have any questions or doubts, please contact us through our telegram chat, we would be happy to provide additional clarifications!
Thank you for staying with us and Happy Purchases!

Best Regards,
Frasysko

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Hello! Good news, I'm waiting for an open sale!
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Hello dear friends!!!  Wink
Are you ready for this grand event? You have a unique opportunity to buy Dogezer tokens in 4 days on the open sale!  Cool
Do not miss your chance!

Best Regards,
OxFoxOxLox

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I am pleasantly surprised by your work. In all ratings, Dogezer is ranked high. I will follow your work and participate in an open sale!
DogezerCommunity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I am pleasantly surprised by your work. In all ratings, Dogezer is ranked high. I will follow your work and participate in an open sale!
Good afternoon! Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: