Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41719 times)
oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

Neo just crashed because of the fear of RPX ICO ban

Red Pulse is Hong Kong based and the ICO will most likely happen
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

damn, I wanted to use my neo for RPX ICO but now the value is so low Sad

joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Doesnt matter, you'll get the same number of tokens whether NEO is $1 or $1000

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
kinng113 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Doesnt matter, you'll get the same number of tokens whether NEO is $1 or $1000

thats true but the coin total will be diluted heavily unless neo makes a remarkable run in the next few days. Cuz the coin total is dependent on neo price.

For example neo at $20

15,000,000/ 20 = 750,000 neo needed to meet the hard cap leading to 750,000,000 coins of rpx

neo at $100

15,000,000/100= 150,000 neo needed to meet cap so 150,000,000 rpx coins

way easier for coin to get high returns with lower supply

I will still buy 200 neo worth of this ico
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:15:07 PM

The part i didn't like was when the chinese government said that all ICO's should return investors money immediately. does this mean NEO will have to close down and return original ICO money? ALso i'm not sure that red pulse is still going ahead looking at the announcement on there website it sounds like they are re-evaluating things. this is the announcement on red pulse ico website if you still haven't seen it : Attention Please:
We are aware of the recent announcement from China’s PBoC banning all ICOs. We are a Hong Kong based entity, and have already taken the step of disallowing Mainland Chinese, U.S., and Singapore citizens from participating in our RPX sale. Our KYC process also includes a manual check of each passport or government ID to prove country of citizenship. That being said, we are taking seriously this official announcement from PBoC, and are currently discussing with our contacts and partners to determine what other actions need to be taken. Please be patient while we work through this process, and we will make more announcements shortly.

The authorities of China have banned ICO. What's next? This is the end?

No its not the end. Red Pulse is based in Hong Kong so they are not affected and can continue without problems.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

Well the worst part seems to be over, I think it's  entirely possible that NEO will be worth over 30$ again closer to this ICO.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

I would like to make a small investment worth 3 ether in red pulse ico, but are we allowed to join outside china?

And may china seize the funds collected by red pulse project so we can lose our investment? May this happen? Any comments will be appreciated. Really wanna be a part of this project.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:35:03 PM

on such fresh news, I wonder if red pulse is waiting for failure on ico?

Gib007

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:56:40 PM

My only concern regarding Red Pulse is what people do with the tokens as soon as they hit Binance. I would prefer to hold them for a while, maybe a couple of months, to see the price rise, but I fear people will sell immediately as they hit Binance and the price will dump forever. That's my fear, investing and losing it all on a quick dump. I'd love to see Red Pulse tokens rise in value to $3 to $5 in a few months.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

My only concern regarding Red Pulse is what people do with the tokens as soon as they hit Binance. I would prefer to hold them for a while, maybe a couple of months, to see the price rise, but I fear people will sell immediately as they hit Binance and the price will dump forever. That's my fear, investing and losing it all on a quick dump. I'd love to see Red Pulse tokens rise in value to $3 to $5 in a few months.

Yeah that's always a possibility of course, but if you believe in Red Pulse like I do, you'll be fine holding for a while. Not everyone will sell, so indeed we might see a little drop at first but in time RPX will definitely have a billion dollar plus marketcap

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Gib007

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

Yeah that's always a possibility of course, but if you believe in Red Pulse like I do, you'll be fine holding for a while. Not everyone will sell, so indeed we might see a little drop at first but in time RPX will definitely have a billion dollar plus marketcap

I would truly hope so! Given that I only bought into NEO when it was already at $50 (and then some more when the price dropped a bit), the potential for gains for me would be more in RPX than in NEO. I believe anyway.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:04:50 AM

Wow my friend, 1 billion dollars is really so high; this means that red pulses from 15 million ICO will make an x100 almost?
I hope in an x10 and a cap of $ 200 million .... I would be very happy  Grin
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

Wow my friend, 1 billion dollars is really so high; this means that red pulses from 15 million ICO will make an x100 almost?
It's not true statement regarding redpulse. The latest banned by the PBOC to the ico has made the redpulse project feel confusing to move in another direction such as to get the Eu investors to join in the crowdsale.
It will never worth $200 million dollars.

joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

Perhaps one could forge their KYC details.  It's not like you're going to get in trouble  for trying.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:33 AM

NEO had fallen but it shall rise again just like what BTC had done 2 years ago
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:27:09 AM

It's not true statement regarding redpulse. The latest banned by the PBOC to the ico has made the redpulse project feel confusing to move in another direction such as to get the Eu investors to join in the crowdsale.
It will never worth $200 million dollars.

Alright, maybe not a billion dollars, but you guys have to realise this isn't a permanent ban, just like the chinese closing their major exchanges wasn't permanent

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:03:49 AM

Bloomberg is worth like 22b. This could very well become off similar value on the long term.

Hanke.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

Bloomberg is worth like 22b. This could very well become off similar value on the long term.

While Red Pulse seems interesting ICO this kind of logic is wrong.

Bloomber is worth 22b, even Red Pulse may be worth 22b in few years. BUT Red Pulse token price has 0,- relation to Red Pulse's company valuation.

You don't own "share" of the company by buying in the tokens.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

yes I said Red Pulse the company could very well become off similar value. Should have been more clear on that, my apologies.

Hanke.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:05 AM

No worries.

I see it everywhere - people don't realize that the company may be super successful in the future, while the token could go to 0 at the same time.

It is $15 million funding while retaining 100% ownership and control with no risk.

The only reason why they want to issue own token is free money, nothing else. At the same time it could produce good return, because crypto world is not logical Smiley

edit: also large number of people here mentions $15 million cap ... wrong... $15 million for 40% of the tokens = $37.5 million market cap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: