Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41714 times)
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:34:14 AM

Just got an email saying the ICO is postponed. Even though Chinese citizen were banned from the ICO, they still want to make sure they comply with all rules and regulations in place.

I wonder what's next..
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

and what will happen to ico? Will they transfer it to another time or register in another country?

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

and what will happen to ico? Will they transfer it to another time or register in another country?

It's just postboned.
This is probably a good thing. They might even be able to re-open the ICO for Chinese citizens.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Hey guys, about the postponing of the ICO, they just want to make sure everything is in order, and i'm sure they also want the Chinese people to be able to invest so they're probably trying to sort that out. No worries, nothing has changed about the company, don't lose your confidence in this project

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Doesn't have a date that it's been postponed to yet. i recieved this email from them though :

Thank you for your patience regarding recent regulatory announcements. After consulting with our financial and legal advisers, Red Pulse will be postponing the RPX sale. We are not cancelling the sale, but are planning to spend more time to better understand the current regulatory environment. Red Pulse is headquartered, incorporated, and registered in Hong Kong SAR. Our KYC process excludes Mainland China, U.S., and Singapore citizens from participating in the RPX sale. The KYC form will be closed on September 7, as planned.

That being said, we want to ensure we are 100% compliant with all related regulations and policies before moving forward. We are consulting with tax, advisory, and legal professionals that have prior experience with ICOs, and will do everything in our ability to ensure we are operating according to government policies and legal boundaries.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:34:24 PM

I prefer a postponed ICO that a messy ICO. They talk about it, communication is ok. I don't think we need to worry about that.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
guillzini

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

I prefer a postponed ICO that a messy ICO. They talk about it, communication is ok. I don't think we need to worry about that.

I think they're doing very well on the communication end of things. Today they let us know that due to community demand there will be a one-hour cap on the token sale.

You're allowed to contribute up to $1000 of NEO once in the first hour of the ICO. After that hour, you are allowed to contribute once again with a cap of $50k. I think that's fair for everyone. Very well done listening to the community!
Jonny83

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

I think they're doing very well on the communication end of things. Today they let us know that due to community demand there will be a one-hour cap on the token sale.

You're allowed to contribute up to $1000 of NEO once in the first hour of the ICO. After that hour, you are allowed to contribute once again with a cap of $50k. I think that's fair for everyone. Very well done listening to the community!
my thoughts exactly they have been great at communicating whats going on right now in china and how its effecting their plans. Im happy as now i have more time to accumulate cheap neo for the ico and due to the 1hour cap as mentioned above il also have a much better chance of getting some tokens. Win fucking win whats everyone complaining abought🤑
Bhizzle

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

I've got a strange feeling that Red Pulse postponed the ICO because of the NEO price tanking. They know they need the NEO price to be as high as possible and the recent China news has thrown a spanner in their works.

I think Red Pulse is Honk Kong anyway, plus they never allowed Chinese citizens to register in the first place.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

I do not think much of NEO's change for them, because they still have to reach 15m $ .... for them it does not change if NEO is $ 10 or $ 50.

For ICO postponed it was good because at least they expect the Chinese details and regulation to be charitable.
pug95

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

the one hour block is amazing! i wanted to join monetha but it went sold out in 15 minutes..great hype on this
cryptoyoyo

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

They seem to have a good team and have already developed customers in big institutions. How could it not go well for them once they have sorted out the regs stuff in China?
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

I do not think much of NEO's change for them, because they still have to reach 15m $ .... for them it does not change if NEO is $ 10 or $ 50.

For ICO postponed it was good because at least they expect the Chinese details and regulation to be charitable.

But the project will benefit if investors will pay when NEO is low, so they can sell higher later Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:57:49 PM

Exact. for them it does not change anything but for investors it is better a low Neo price, so there may be a greater gain in the future.
The model to be followed for Red Pulse will be Bloomberg .... we hope we can become her boyfriend in Asia!  Wink
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

Just got an email saying the ICO is postponed. Even though Chinese citizen were banned from the ICO, they still want to make sure they comply with all rules and regulations in place.

I wonder what's next..
This is never good news even if they want to comply with the law and that is good, the fact that the ico has to be postponed is a red flag, if you already invested see if you can get your money back because I think this is not the right time to invest in an ICO, let the dust settle a bit and see what comes out of it.
d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

I wonder what's next..
This is never good news even if they want to comply with the law and that is good, the fact that the ico has to be postponed is a red flag, if you already invested see if you can get your money back because I think this is not the right time to invest in an ICO, let the dust settle a bit and see what comes out of it.

I also received an email that we can still join out mainland China, We just need to provide our information that were not living in China and i think US if i am not mistaken. The ban is only temporary which means they can still continue the project after this.

I'm expecting the value of Neo will rise up again affecting the Red Pulse ICO.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

I wonder what's next..

I also received an email that we can still join out mainland China, We just need to provide our information that were not living in China and i think US if i am not mistaken. The ban is only temporary which means they can still continue the project after this.

Governments don't have temporary bans.  Nixon said getting of the gold standard was temporary.  Income taxes were supposed to be temporary.  Don't bet on this one being temporary.  Sorry, venting.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

I wonder what's next..

Governments don't have temporary bans.  Nixon said getting of the gold standard was temporary.  Income taxes were supposed to be temporary.  Don't bet on this one being temporary.  Sorry, venting.

Big difference here; I have read statements saying the Chinese will not completely ban ICO's, only regulate them. In order to regulate them now, they need to ban the ICO's until regulations are in place. Second, the Chinese can still invest in cryptos when they get listed on exchanges. All they wanted was to stop scams from happening without any consequence

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
guillzini

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

I wonder what's next..

Well, Bitcoin was banned in China from January until May of this year. There's no reason for this one to not be temporary as they even stated so themselves.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

there is nothing more permanent than a temporary ... I agree that it may be temporary, but maybe forever.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: