Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41717 times)
Hoobleton

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

What are the thoughts on this first ICO on NEO platform? Thinking about investing 200 NEO in it,  the team looks pretty good. 30% bonus on day 1 of crowd sale. If you are 1 of the 100 people selected for pre sale you get 40% bonus. 1 neo = 1,000 rpx coins.

What dose everyone think of this ICO. This would be my first ICO investment

First ICO on NEO. Good project, I will be investing.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

What are the thoughts on this first ICO on NEO platform? Thinking about investing 200 NEO in it,  the team looks pretty good. 30% bonus on day 1 of crowd sale. If you are 1 of the 100 people selected for pre sale you get 40% bonus. 1 neo = 1,000 rpx coins.

so this is the first ico on neo, but its prospects are very vague. It is unclear when this ico is expected to start

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:10:10 PM

so this is the first ico on neo, but its prospects are very vague. It is unclear when this ico is expected to start
They will have an announcement this week about the Ico. You can join their slack. But you cannot participate in their ICO if you have not submitted the KYC form
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

They will have an announcement this week about the Ico. You can join their slack. But you cannot participate in their ICO if you have not submitted the KYC form

Who has not received any response to the registration with KYC has been accepted. Right?

I still believe that Red Pulse's ICO is postponed until the CHINA vote on October 18th.
Then when the situation is clearer, with the new premier favoring the crypto coins, then the whole market starts again, and even the ico red pulse will begin. It's just my thought!
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

I don't understand how it it's banned in China how it can be a good buy? What's the point if Neo is suppose to dominate the Chinese market but it's first ICO is banned then doesn't it lose it's appeal
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:37:02 PM

Earlier, the moderator on slack said that those who didnt receive response about KYC have been accepted. Yesterday when i went to their slack, he said they are reviewing the KYC.
Red pulse is based in Hong Kong, so they shouldnt have a lot of trouble doing the ICO. As for business in China, my guess is they should be able to do it like any other company.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

I don't understand how it it's banned in China how it can be a good buy? What's the point if Neo is suppose to dominate the Chinese market but it's first ICO is banned then doesn't it lose it's appeal

it's not going to be banned forever. Alcohol was banned at some time because they simply didn't get the most profit out of it, same thing is happening right now with cryptos

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

Earlier, the moderator on slack said that those who didnt receive response about KYC have been accepted. Yesterday when i went to their slack, he said they are reviewing the KYC.
Red pulse is based in Hong Kong, so they shouldnt have a lot of trouble doing the ICO. As for business in China, my guess is they should be able to do it like any other company.

Thanks for the info.

It's better if they can send an email about the KYC approval or publish the list of approved KYC.

joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

Thanks for the info.

It's better if they can send an email about the KYC approval or publish the list of approved KYC.
Theire prob not doing that cuz their KYC is bullshit.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
thangoffshore

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:29 AM

Thanks for the info.

Man, I believe they did not want to apply this either, it's rather that they had to do so to prevent troubles with Chinese government.

No one would like to participate an ICO that got ban few days after the crowdsale. In the best scenario, you got refund but you just waste your time.

guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Thanks for the info.

Man, I believe they did not want to apply this either, it's rather that they had to do so to prevent troubles with Chinese government.

No one would like to participate an ICO that got ban few days after the crowdsale. In the best scenario, you got refund but you just waste your time.

It's not just the Chinese government anymore. The US SEC also announced they'll be prosecuting ICOs without KYC and exchanges are reluctant to add coins without KYC as well. If it keeps going like this, there will be no more coins without KYC!
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

Thanks for the info.

It's not just the Chinese government anymore. The US SEC also announced they'll be prosecuting ICOs without KYC and exchanges are reluctant to add coins without KYC as well. If it keeps going like this, there will be no more coins without KYC!

This will help our cause in the long run. There's no need for scams and fake numbers, if we can get rid of those things by having a little bit more security, so be it

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
kronos123

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

I do not know if I said it here in or in another thread, but I think in the near future ALL ICOs of each company will do with KYC.
No company will allow you to participate without making the KYC ... it will no longer be a matter of country, China, U.S. or else .... it will be an obligation if you want to do ICO.
Just my thoughts
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

I do not know if I said it here in or in another thread, but I think in the near future ALL ICOs of each company will do with KYC.
No company will allow you to participate without making the KYC ... it will no longer be a matter of country, China, U.S. or else .... it will be an obligation if you want to do ICO.
Just my thoughts

Which isn't that much of a big deal. ICO's are a different animal than normal investing. It's very easy to invest a shitload of money in ICO's, and some people simply don't understand the risks. It's possible that ICO's only become available for accredited investors, or that KYC will be another tool the governments will use to obtain our information. Either way i'm not too worried

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

There are too many ico's right now, i dont know which one deserves our trust. But if i am not wrong, redpulse is a chinese one, or japanese, i dont know from where is it. But knowing that the founders are asians scares me a little. Maybe it is a good one, who knows. The only way to participate in the ico is by neo, and i dont have them on my portfolio so it is difficult for me to join.
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:04:08 PM

I applied for their ICO and gave them my Canadian Driver's license but I didn't receive any email from them yet...
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

I am seriously considering joining this one also..

thangoffshore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

I applied for their ICO and gave them my Canadian Driver's license but I didn't receive any email from them yet...

AFAIK, the review process is ongoing. Maybe the notification email to be sent after this completed.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

Any updates on Red Pulse ICO? I'm still interested in buying into this even with all the chinese bans on ICO's.

The chinese have outdone themselves, maybe they're spreading fud, maybe they're for real. personally I think the RP team is waiting out the worst of the storm for a few days until they know exactly what to do, launching now would be a massive risk
Some say that this is a not a ban that is going to last forever but temporal until they find a way to create a regulation for icos but I’m not so sure, why the Chinese government will care about getting all this thing legalized when they can just enforce a prohibition against icos.
kronos123

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: